The Fraternity

DeletedUser

Hahah also we (New Toon) are still at war with Shadow Dragons :) Well we get a lot of ABP from them!! :D

DeletedUser

Don't take too many of their cities please, we would like to go into 64 as well after The Fraternity fall apart.;)

DeletedUser

As everyone knows we lose a city we take 3 so we wont be falling apart pal we will be here till the end

DeletedUser

Well in under 12 hours DS will have lost 1 and more from pther enemies we are bound to lose citys heck we dont have old republicdefendong us npn.stop lol and 300+ players sending support

DeletedUser

Well in under 12 hours DS will have lost 1 and more from pther enemies we are bound to lose citys heck we dont have old republicdefendong us npn.stop lol and 300+ players sending support

Yeah, thats 1 conquest, if you get it........ so you're admitting there that your previous statement is untrue.... cheers for that.

and on the front page of conquests you have lost 12 cities to your enemies. The guys YOU picked fights with and declared war on.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/525/colonizations
Are you now going to get 36 straight conquests over your enemies to back the stats you bragged about?

No. No you're not. No you can't. Not while you lead.
The Fraternity would do well to remove you from their ranks, NOW.

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats 1 conquest, if you get it........ so you're admitting there that your previous statement is untrue.... cheers for that.

and on the front page of conquests you have lost 12 cities to your enemies. The guys YOU picked fights with and declared war on.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/525/colonizations
Are you now going to get 36 straight conquests over your enemies to back the stats you bragged about?

No. No you're not. No you can't. Not while you lead.
The Fraternity would do well to remove you from their ranks, NOW.

remove me from there ranks haha fionn i am a far bettwr player than u have ever been or ever will be and a far superior leader been taught by the best in grepo.
Stepdown haha

C

DeletedUser

Taught by the best in Grepo ey? Who are the best in Grepo, give me a shortlist :p

DeletedUser

remove me from there ranks haha fionn i am a far bettwr player than u have ever been or ever will be and a far superior leader been taught by the best in grepo.
Stepdown haha

C
If you were taught ANYTHING, it's "How to give press statements" taught by Comical Ali.

If you're a better player then me how come you don't have a single contested conquest on this server?

DeletedUser

Taught by the best in Grepo ey? Who are the best in Grepo, give me a shortlist :p

shortlist....
well o.k players like
Princess lozza
jennesis
commander roky
pythagorus
daizan
Rygar
pheonixavier
jnc

and thats just players who i have had the honour of being in a alliance with.
not that you paladin would know anything of decent players though ;)

it is all herehttp://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?46756-Legend-then-Legend-now-Legend-Always-)

And fionn you are barley in front of me i started weeks after you and you still struggle to stay ahead haha
could argue all day on here with you noob
now this is not the place for a argument but if you would like one feel free to meet message me ingame or meet me on the battlefeild

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, I have not known any decent players? That is funny, I count most of my alliance from Beta as great players:

-Valerio, the great and powerful
-Darios
-Robert Praetor
-Hardkill
-King Seal
-Sapphire Sorrows
-Bloodraver
-Achilles- (Known in-game as Chimosan)

And possibly the greatest of all:
-Silverape
-Voluptuous Venus

I vaguely recall that Pythagoras was in Phoenix of Carthage at a stage in Beta also.

All great people, but I have never made a thread about how amazing we all are, I think that goes a little past arrogance. Not that you would seemingly know anything about that.

DeletedUser

Saphire is the only decent player on your list and heck i never asked you for a list.

Achilles isnt a good leader at all haha

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I very much doubt you have ever met or heard of most of the players on MY list. I wonder if Chimosan is still around, you are having difficulty talking to me he would verbally and physically crush you in-game.

Heard of Sceeth?

DeletedUser

I know achilles crush me ingame o.k little boy i would search threw the forums i dont know or need to name drop lol why not ask about mme rto your friends they wwill soon educate you yawn now stop your jibba jabba

DeletedUser

I doubt my friends have ever heard of you, I didnt before you came crawling to Romans for a NAP (which we refused). This is priceless, Cabz Bii preaching to people about spamming, that is fantastic.

:D

DeletedUser17043

The alliances section is for recruiting. A certain amount of discussion on the alliance is acceptable,however this is not the place to insult each others abilities or talk about the best known players of grepolis. So please stick to the topic.

DeletedUser

(I think hes just annoyed he wasnt on the list :p)

yeah proberlly lol

Cheer up fire we will update the list once you become a legend XD

and besides its just friendly debates beetween enemys i hold no irripute to anyone its a beutifull game

DeletedUser

For those not paying attention it should be noted The Fraternity is now dying. It will be as dead as a Norwegian Blue Parrot within a week.

Someone else can write the obituary and explain where it all went wrong....