The funniest/weirdest things people say when being conquered

DeletedUser

Hello!

Im certain many of you have received messages from people that you attacked or rimmed or took cities from. Some people are okay with it and know its just a game, while others take it way too seriously. So if you have those messages saved up, post them here for everyone to get a laugh out of it! If you want you can add some history to it too.

Ill start first:
(Helping an alliance member take a city from a random player, during my clearing attack he sent me these)

1. Title: :(

gosh darn you anyways !!!

2. Title: U bad

i told my Mom an Dad what you are doing to me... They told me to tell you to QUIT IT NOW!. So I said I would tell you ... but it prob won't do no good.

3. Title: Mnnnnghhh!!!

now you an your krypteriors leave me alone. My dad says no more gold for this game if all i gonna do is lose . :(

Kinda feel bad now..

DeletedUser

Hello!

Im certain many of you have received messages from people that you attacked or rimmed or took cities from. Some people are okay with it and know its just a game, while others take it way too seriously. So if you have those messages saved up, post them here for everyone to get a laugh out of it! If you want you can add some history to it too.

Ill start first:
(Helping an alliance member take a city from a random player, during my clearing attack he sent me these)

1. Title: :(

2. Title: U bad

3. Title: Mnnnnghhh!!!

Kinda feel bad now..

making fun of kids?? huh?

DeletedUser

Doesn't this game have an age limit? =\
And yes. Im making fun of the player who posted it. I kept in anonymous...

DeletedUser19042

No age limit here. Everyone should have fun here.

That they sent those messages I can totally understand. That you laugh at that, I understand.
But don't let them be ashamed of theirselves if they read this over here. It's humiliating. And not part of the game.

You simply don't post such things on the forum. And my (humble) opinion.

So I -repped you, forgot to sign. Sorry

DeletedUser3613

Guys, the messages are kept anonymous and we have all received them I don't think posting them is a bad thing , and lets be honest here the chances are that this message wasn't written by a real child whose father buys him gold on a free browser game and was in actual fact written by a noob pretending to be the afore mentioned child ;)

Just saying ;)

DeletedUser33530

Im send messages like that to other to people to get them really mad which makes them send attacks on me before they should and i get bp and i good laugh

DeletedUser

Gela is the only grepo ext forum I go to.. are they all this full of haters and negativity?

DeletedUser

Gela is the only grepo ext forum I go to.. are they all this full of haters and negativity?

please point any of the hate and nagative comments in this thread. i fail to see any.

DeletedUser

If you fail to see any negativity on these forums, then my statement is indeed true. oh well..

DeletedUser3613

*sigh*

Guys this thread should already contain more noob messages !! instead we have a disagreement about negativity !!

go to the DnD section if you want to talk about negativity .... this iS GELAAAAAAA!!!

DeletedUser

this part of the forum rules pretty much prohibits me posting any of the funny messages i've got.
No use of profanity will be permitted (including masked profanity).

DeletedUser10810

this part of the forum rules pretty much prohibits me posting any of the funny messages i've got.
No use of profanity will be permitted (including masked profanity).

wow! I dont see any profanity here. lolzzz..

Its funny messages and every server had one... :p :p Its more funny when someone getting rimmed and send....Good job Muha!!

No offense to others who dont like it, its my personal openion, I take it as a good gaming fun....no humiliation in game can be made by simply sharing the message, if anyone asked me, I still remember we had a huge thread on Epsilon with full of this kinda messages, lol.. Tht was a good reason for me to come and check the forum with the hope of seeing more hilarious messages like that.

DeletedUser

Yea, I remember being on Epsilon a long long time ago.. had my city taken less then a week after protection wore off.. have the achievement as proof... fun times

DeletedUser

wow! I dont see any profanity here. lolzzz..
i was just saying that the funny messages i've got, are full of profanity, that's part of what makes them funny.

DeletedUser4064

Funnies

Yea, I remember being on Epsilon a long long time ago.. had my city taken less then a week after protection wore off.. have the achievement as proof... fun times

Ah, the good old days of Epsilon. The kids nowadays lack a sense of humor and can't post funny messages when they get rimmed.

DeletedUser10810

pttepic are we familiar? sorry its a long time! but ur name is familiar to me.