The Furious

DeletedUser

Thats right,, The Furious is back ) (and not all is welcomed ;)) but located in 65 we welcome all with a bit of experience and is a bit over average active, to join us.. for those that dont know us we go back to the world beta so we been around for a while..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Uh oh, those noobs in Najistan might wanna watch out ;)

DeletedUser

Uh oh, those noobs in Najistan might wanna watch out ;)

lol, i dont think so, i know a few of them and they are good players i respect, but i been just a soldier in a few worlds now and are ready to try to be a leader again,, even how much headache it can give you at times :Angry::)

But one leader or founder can just do so much so therefor we are searching for candidates that will help out building this alliance once again to its previous glory :)

DeletedUser

Damn.. that must have been the shortest time i ever run an alliance lol.. nah.. we are merging today because we could not get enough quality in the ranks here to make a difference, then its better to join the second best choice to be able to fight a war ;) we have enough history behind that name anyway but looking forward to all the changes coming...

DeletedUser32498

Damn.. that must have been the shortest time i ever run an alliance lol.. nah.. we are merging today because we could not get enough quality in the ranks here to make a difference, then its better to join the second best choice to be able to fight a war ;) we have enough history behind that name anyway but looking forward to all the changes coming...
merging to form MRA's? i like that. ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think so ) i hate MRA`s, always have quality over quantity;)

DeletedUser

So true.. i think its rubbish this 40 cap tho ( just make you wonder what the next stunt grepo comes up with, maybe 10 cap nxt time) anyway a MRA can do well also here,,, with enough brother, sister and grandma alliances they can sometimes merge into one good one. but 99,9 % of the times they are a waste of space yes.

DeletedUser32498

Yeah I think any alliance that has brother, sister, and grandma alliances this early are the MRA's and will likely collapse. ;)

DeletedUser

yes.. for me this world doesn't seem so active yet.. not many premades, not that it matter because they fail as often as the MRA`s, but it will be interesting to see how it will be in a month from now..

DeletedUser15926

^ he kicked me from Skype for being in the acedmy alliance

DeletedUser

^ he kicked me from Skype for being in the acedmy alliance

cmon kid.. i didnt kick you because of that.. u are not in our academy.. you are still in LoN.. therefor u can not be in our OA skype chat.. i told u so to.. and u are welcome to join later if u get up in activity and points..

DeletedUser15926

and im might just leave LoN and create a small quite alliance were there is no war at the moment

DeletedUser42393

I dont think so ) i hate MRA`s, always have quality over quantity;)

Then why are you merging alliances, either your alliance has no quality (hence why you need to merge)... Or, you're just going for quantity.

Everyone's in the same boat with the 40 Member Alliance Cap, and most seem to be doing well enough without needing to merge?

DeletedUser

Then why are you merging alliances, either your alliance has no quality (hence why you need to merge)... Or, you're just going for quantity.

Everyone's in the same boat with the 40 Member Alliance Cap, and most seem to be doing well enough without needing to merge?

Yes you are right, we joined OA with the most active guys from LoN,, the rest was welcome to the academy. If u are not a premade u cant know before the world have started who is quality material or who is just rubbish, therfor yes there will be merges to keep the best fighters together.

about Najii.. they was also eager to recruit our second best players.. after they was revolted.. if i was Najii i would never even think of letting them join. but the numbers looks good right now :)