Pnp The Future of Delphi

DeletedUser

This isn't one of those silly prediction threads, this is me telling you WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. The Pink Fluffy Bunnies shall reign supreme ..all others shall perish. It starts now. Sorry to ruin the ending for you.

Gaze into my crystal ball...
killerPFBcopy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No,no,no,no.You have got it all wrong.
The Elite Legion will be the best ; )

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I know nothing of the alliances in delphi as I've been purposely ignorant cause I'm on the rim and couldn't give a hoot about them. However now I'm going to assume that these bunnies are the only decent one in the bunch

DeletedUser

I know nothing of the alliances in delphi as I've been purposely ignorant cause I'm on the rim and couldn't give a hoot about them. However now I'm going to assume that these bunnies are the only decent one in the bunch

You'd be right :D

DeletedUser

Wow sorry this is a horrible PNP... at least show some attack reports or screen shots etc... I agree with previous comments about the arrogance.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Only alliance that could beat those bunnies would be the Holy Hand Grenades and seeing as how there isn't an alliance called that I guess we'll just have to submit to their power

DeletedUser

The day hell freezes over. They have me.

for anyone that doesn't know me you need to insert extra large sarcasm tags.

They're definitely going to lose now! ;)

PFB are a close bunch of aggresive players. Trust me i know i've played with them and against them. The only way of them going down will be down to recruitment but it'll be a while before that. On average and to ratio they're the best alliance in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Wow sorry this is a horrible PNP... at least show some attack reports or screen shots etc... I agree with previous comments about the arrogance.

No you're confused. It's not arrogance if it's true.

DeletedUser

Of course we are the best. In fact, after I killed an enemies militia with my sword nuke I was award the title "alliance noob." Apparently thats the highest honor in there is :D

DeletedUser

Of course we are the best. In fact, after I killed an enemies militia with my sword nuke I was award the title "alliance noob." Apparently thats the highest honor in there is :D

Alliance noob? Delphi noob! Crazy stuff, but not as crazy as this.

651lzo.jpg

He's such a clown.

But its nice to see you doing well after Tau(you won't remember me).

DeletedUser

LOL Olympus Almighty, decided to quit because NmE kept pwning me.

DeletedUser

haha I knew it'd either be Olympus Almighty, Undefined Super Emporium, or Project Eden. Well glad to be in Delphi with an old ally. ;) Too bad we aren't on the same side this round.