Pnp The Future of Delphi

DeletedUser

Not a clue who you are saturn but welcome back.

Best of luck to all in Delphi.

DeletedUser

Wow sorry this is a horrible PNP... at least show some attack reports or screen shots etc... I agree with previous comments about the arrogance.

Come on Sieker old buddy,

Dont be like that. Saturn does this every world !!

Come and join us, its been ages since we fought together.

J.

Oh and Jubier is one of the good guys Task. He'll end up a bunny, he cant go round with a star on his head forever !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where did we play together??? I took a break for about 6 months and quit the game entirely...

Ya but seriously when you look at some of the early PNPs from world Xi your standards are alot higher with them. :p

DeletedUser

I think we had run across each other in Mu or Nu,

Then we started on the same or close by islands in Nemesis together.

J.

DeletedUser

Is your name terry then ??

Terry Thomas !!

hahahaha

badumtish

DeletedUser

you little ..

get yer butt on skype,

I cant believe i only just seen this !!

Join immediately !!

DeletedUser

this is not an arrogant statement, it's largely correct

stats show that the top alliance at this point in the game rarely ever makes it to the end, ONE will fall sooner or later and i'll put money on it

DeletedUser

this is not an arrogant statement, it's largely correct

stats show that the top alliance at this point in the game rarely ever makes it to the end, ONE will fall sooner or later and i'll put money on it

Remember the top alliances from Rho? The Squad, D.O.W., Rho-Bust (merged) are all finished. Yet Virus is still going strong at #3. I will take. I will take a solid alliance of good players that is ranked 3 or 4 over the top alliance who only cares about points any day.

P.S. Get your back in Rho and breathe some sanity back into TRB. Their leash keeps getting tighter and tighter. I fear they may end up suffocating :(

DeletedUser3393

EN had been in the top since quite the beginning. (They just changed their name)

Rho-Bust became #1 after 2 months...
it wasn't even in the top 5 for the first month.
and it is still going, even though it merged with another top alliance.. doesn't mean its gone. lol, please get your facts right!

DeletedUser

EN had been in the top since quite the beginning. (They just changed their name)

Rho-Bust became #1 after 2 months...
it wasn't even in the top 5 for the first month.
and it is still going, even though it merged with another top alliance.. doesn't mean its gone. lol, please get your facts right!

EN didn't get to be #1 for some time, since DOW was there for a bit. Next, when an alliance merges and changes their name it is gone. Although certain elements may be the same, it is no longer what it was. In my eyes, that means the alliance is gone.

DeletedUser3393

Yes, but EN was in the top since beginning (which basically busts your example of the world Rho) EN has been in top 3 for as long as I can remember..
and Your point about initial top alliances fading is wrong on another aspect with Rho-Bust because Rho-Bust didn't rise to top 5 for over a month. We were a 20 player alliance for the first month lol. and then in 1 more month we became #1.

Mergers are part of the game.. players keep quitting indefinitely. But that doesn't rob anything from the Alliance. Disbanding is what truly kills the alliance.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys nobody here cares what happened in Rho. This is Delphi, accomplishments or events in another world mean nothing here

DeletedUser

Well, this world is going to suck now i've been rimmed and a speed 12 world's come out. :p

DeletedUser

P.S. Get your back in Rho and breathe some sanity back into TRB. Their leash keeps getting tighter and tighter. I fear they may end up suffocating :(

that ship has long sailed xD, perhaps i'll just try and breath some sanity into Delphi as a whole :p

I think that the fame and pressure of being a top alliance at the start of a world often causes the break down of those alliances. Once people get to the top of the world, the " thrill " of it only lasts for so long, and as a result people get bored, and then as the alliance loses it's stronger players, they are targeted for elimination by whatever alliance so happens to desire that " prestigious " top ranked position the most, then the process rinses and repeats.

If we can go back to the topic about mergers and the line between when an alliance actually becomes a new entity. I'd like to add in the fact that the players make the alliance, regardless of any name changes. If all of ONE were to leave there alliance to create a new one, i would still consider the alliance the same alliance, as no part of is has changed, expect for the name which is in itself just an extension of the identity of that collection of players, and if that collection of players is still together, has anything really changed?