Pnp The Future of Delphi

DeletedUser

Meh, Rho is boring anyways. These forums are much more light hearted. They lack the anger and hatred which plagues the Rho forums. Yay, I think I will focus my PNP energies here.

DeletedUser22940

Only alliance that could beat those bunnies would be the Holy Hand Grenades and seeing as how there isn't an alliance called that I guess we'll just have to submit to their power

Sorry, I am just amazed that this hilarious comment went unnoticed.

Bunnies taking a hurting right about now....

DeletedUser

*sigh* why do so many people whom I've seemingly not had any contact with seem to dislike me before they even know me? :/

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Good thing I'm not in your squad then, especially with the recent attacks. It would be weird to have infighting like that :)

DeletedUser

awwww, that seemed like a sad thing to say
you should try to like all in your group or at least not state if you don't
they may need to help you one day

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If I liked every player that I've ever been in an alliance with I'd be a saint. Just cause I don't like a person doesn't mean I won't work with them.

DeletedUser22650

indeed, but badmouthing them on the externals can only be considered bad form :) i wouldve thought an old hand like you would be a little bit smarter than to give your leaders headaches about team spirit and player morale :rolleyes:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Tbh he's a refugee claimed by the NovaZ, he joined our alliance and immediately made a thread telling us how to better run a section of our forum. He isn't adding much to our already great group of players. I prefer to be blunt rather than dance around what I mean using pretty words and fake pleasantries.

DeletedUser22650

sorry i shouldnt of bitten and said anything....your last 4 posts are about the most childish ive ever read :/

DeletedUser3393

*sigh* why do so many people whom I've seemingly not had any contact with seem to dislike me before they even know me? :/

Because of what you posted in the forums.

I agree with Dux and SweetT. NO matter what I wont badmouth an ally on forums. Maybe correct them but nothing against them. It is not in good spirit. Even if you didn't want him in. He is in INP now and hence you guys have to hold each other's back. No point showing the world the fragmentation in the alliance.

DeletedUser

As a rule of thumb I try to treat everyone as they were a guest in my house. Of course just as if they were in my house if they get out of line..I proceed to remove them !

DeletedUser22940

If he didn't lie about being a refugee, he could have stayed. Don't lose sleep over it. I am sure he will be fine.