Pnp The Future of Delphi

DeletedUser22650

:heh: a refugee from a flag youre allready at war with by all accounts ...its illogical :p

DeletedUser

yes but there are many of them that you have taken in and I am sure he could have been booted well before he was hit, once you make that commitment to someone you fight for them

DeletedUser3393

He wasn't a refugee. We hadn't attacked him for almost a week until he joined INP
He was attacked because even after asking Lukjackm to kick the players in O54. HE didn't.

I guess you guys will kick the other 2-3 players out as soon as we start attacking them? lol cause in all fairness everyone in O54 is NovaZ refugee.

DeletedUser22940

He wasn't a refugee. We hadn't attacked him for almost a week until he joined INP
He was attacked because even after asking Lukjackm to kick the players in O54. HE didn't.

I guess you guys will kick the other 2-3 players out as soon as we start attacking them? lol cause in all fairness everyone in O54 is NovaZ refugee.

He actually posted and said he was a refugee. Not sure why he would lie about that, but it's whatever. If I still had the forum post, I would put it here, but I do not....

As for the 55 member, see my other post in the other thread.