The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I request setting up a survey, and THEN reach a decision. If Innogames reply with 'we don't have the time to do it', I will gladly set up a survey, and use 3 minutes of my life to bring some justice to Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I think our opinions are too correct, therefore they have to delete them. Really afraid of people telling the truth.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Your opinions were about another feature and thus off topic. There is a thread for the Gold Trading feedback but this is not it.

DeletedUser

why are we talking about this anymore? they actually gave us what we wanted here.

DeletedUser43011

Maybe closing the thread would be good, its in, its staying and majority like it.

DeletedUser31747

sooooo, back on topic, is there any indication when the hero world things will be implemented onto a server

DeletedUser30391

Maybe closing the thread would be good, its in, its staying and majority like it.
i disagree just the ones who made the most noise , probably who paid the most money to play and become great tacticians with a cheque book

but than again the grepo powers that be are getting rich off it or you now

there is a way to win even if the grepo gods dont like it ,, all you have to do is destroy and outlast all the others

our alliance is working on accomplishing this ,, and as the now ludicrous steps that game mods have done against us or to us, proves our non gold based alliance and brother must be scaring them as well as the others in our world since we just wont go away or die quietly

we have the Endurance to win

so another post made , now i and my brothers will wait quietly ( well maybe not so quietly) for the bans that will probably come from dissenting again against the powers that be

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26545

"- Illusion (this spell mimics an attack and lets the player see an incoming attack. When the illusionary attack arrives at its destination, a report is created stating it was only an illusion. The spell is used on a city and has the speed of a Light Ship.)"

Questions:

1. Can you use a spell against this illusion attack to see what it is? ie Wisdom
2. Can you speed up this attack with bonuses or use spells to prevent them from having a spell used on them, as in 1. above

if the answers to these questions already exist, happy to be redirected, thanks :)

Yeah! What about these questions? I also want to know what happen with the illusion spell against the wisdom spell !!

DeletedUser27128

Yeah! What about these questions? I also want to know what happen with the illusion spell against the wisdom spell !!

No, I dont think you can use a wisdom spell against an illusion. A message pops up "this attack is already protected by a spell"

DeletedUser

when u wisdom and illusion..it says "the attack was an illusion" ..and the attack disappears

DeletedUser

if you look at my stats....u will see i know a thing or two about attacks on me - lol