The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

DeletedUser5819

I would agree that it sounded like a decision already made when announced, and if I read back I will probably find that I am on a promise to eat my hat because they listened to us and changed the decision. I agree that may well explain why one side was more moved to be heard on this.

I think Freddie was being very poignant when he wrote/sang "who wants to live for ever". Lots of people do, and lots of people want their grepo world to last for ever too. Not everyone, but a significant number of those who have intentionally joined the worlds that look like they might. Otherwise they would likely have stuck to the worlds that openly have an endgame.

DeletedUser47415

I think Freddie was being very poignant when he wrote/sang "who wants to live for ever". Lots of people do, and lots of people want their grepo world to last for ever too. Not everyone, but a significant number of those who have intentionally joined the worlds that look like they might. Otherwise they would likely have stuck to the worlds that openly have an endgame.

If a given hero world has the potential to 'live long an prosper', by all means let it.

I wanna make it Clear that the types of HWs that should be allowed to have a WW are : a) HWs that has lost their vitality and will have died out, and thus ended, more or less at the same a WW would have been completed irregardless. b)HWs where the wish to have a WW is universal amongst the players.

DeletedUser6653

Well i wouldn't be surprised if or Cry baby hero world brothers in achilles had something to do with this as bell members were a go for the change. We didnt change our bloody alliance name to NO WW . The alliances in achilles they are afraid that they will have to do something for a change instead of picking on noobs and bullying.

As for hero world bell i and some other players from bell will be constructing an appeal that would get all of the members in bell to sign and agree for the change to come. i will also contact some good old mates in achilles with the offer. achillie ruined this and bell will fix it.

im also open to the nasty comments as i luv the hate mail.

let me help blahh blahh what are talking about blahh blahh your weird blahh blahh you dont now what your talking about blahh blahh your hot blahh blahh.

because that is what i will see blahh blahh the first person to respond with anger or trash talk or to prove some thing is guilty of being one of the complainers.

cheers

DeletedUser5819

.... Cry baby ......im also open to the nasty comments as i luv the hate mail........ blahh blahh
hey Clive, you know you are not allowed to have 2 forum accounts just to find someone to do the hate:hate thing with :D

DeletedUser23986

Well i wouldn't be surprised if or Cry baby hero world brothers in achilles had something to do with this as bell members were a go for the change. We didnt change our bloody alliance name to NO WW . The alliances in achilles they are afraid that they will have to do something for a change instead of picking on noobs and bullying.

As for hero world bell i and some other players from bell will be constructing an appeal that would get all of the members in bell to sign and agree for the change to come. i will also contact some good old mates in achilles with the offer. achillie ruined this and bell will fix it.

im also open to the nasty comments as i luv the hate mail.

let me help blahh blahh what are talking about blahh blahh your weird blahh blahh you dont now what your talking about blahh blahh your hot blahh blahh.

because that is what i will see blahh blahh the first person to respond with anger or trash talk or to prove some thing is guilty of being one of the complainers.

cheers

ofc, coming from a world which has much lesser members than achilles, despite it being newer you should be jealous of success of our world. Your rank.1 fighter doesn't even match the abp alone of our rank.1 and rank.2 fighters.

alliances in achilles are afraid? we are not fighting noobs, we are fighting players with 100+ cities. All top alliances are fighting each other, and yet we came together because we don't want WWs. We signed up for a world, where we could fight, not construct some ww to show off!

DeletedUser6653

ofc, coming from a world which has much lesser members than achilles, despite it being newer you should be jealous of success of our world. Your rank.1 fighter doesn't even match the abp alone of our rank.1 and rank.2 fighters.

alliances in achilles are afraid? we are not fighting noobs, we are fighting players with 100+ cities. All top alliances are fighting each other, and yet we came together because we don't want WWs. We signed up for a world, where we could fight, not construct some ww to show off!

LOL like i said Blahh blahh hey hasan last i checked you once played in bell also your alliance is the same as ours in point size but yous have 71 players we have 49. if we were in achilles we would be ranked 3rd in your world. also your alliance is to busy kissing the number ones butt. also come off it you guys arent attacking big players all the time if you want respect attack the number 1 alliance in your world last i heard rock an rollaz are there pets.

cut your alliance down to 49 we would be ranked higher then yous lol funny guy ohhh yea our average points per player is higher then your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Hey guys, i'm not a huge person for great ideas. But a thought has occurred to me. If Hero worlds were designed to pit the best of Grepo against each other, but were not profiting well enough in their national setting. Why not just release them on an international level? So all nationalities compete on one server instead of being divided by language barrier. When you think about it, we're trying to see how the best of Grepo fair against each other right? And that would create enough players to have inno profit for at least a few new hero servers being released a year.

DeletedUser5819

I like the idea tsf, but the communities are divided in so many ways (hardware, gold, staff, other stuff) that they would have to make a whole new community to handle the cross-community worlds. They could call it the International server.

erm... :x

DeletedUser23986

if you want respect attack the number 1 alliance in your world last i heard rock an rollaz are there pets.
Well, you "last heard" a long time ago. Because we are now fighting the rank.1 alliance, that too for quite some time :pro:. And yes, we are attacking big players most of the time, but we can't let smaller enemies grow, can we?

And yes, i did play on bell, but then it wasn't half interesting as achilles... And i didn't had time for so many worlds, so i don't play any longer.

EDIT: Our avg pts are lower, because we still find new and active players on achilles.(though they are becoming a bit rare)

BT: I know, was just answering to the fact that achilles destroyed a good idea, or stuff like that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

I wouldn't mind some kind of international server. I've always thought of En as that since that's where most international battles happen anyways. Heck, if inno wanted to be cheap about it, just pick a server and announce it on all server forums that is where the next hero world will be for all people. Would still get enough attention to profit. :)

DeletedUser23986

I wouldn't mind some kind of international server. I've always thought of En as that since that's where most international battles happen anyways. Heck, if inno wanted to be cheap about it, just pick a server and announce it on all server forums that is where the next hero world will be for all people. Would still get enough attention to profit. :)
I think that might work.

DeletedUser6653

That is a great idea But would inno be willing to do that. they can try out a beta international server and see what happens.

DeletedUser30391

why not try merging the 2 hero worlds , if no real growth is happening besides in established areas as alliances not as world growth ,put us adjacent , that could be interesting , first generation grepo players in Achilles playing second generation players in Bellerophon
we do understand the theory of sleepless nights since we have both been on the receiving and giving of it during our progession to the alliance in first place in Bellorphon known as W.T.F.

would like to see the ending of a merged hero worlds , and I like being around for the endings :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Merging worlds is impossible and has been suggested before. Aside from the fact their setting are completely different and they use two different conquest systems, the coding alone would make it far more work than it is worth.

DeletedUser41523

Just run with my international idea. That would have been less work, less worlds, and more profit to begin with.

DeletedUser41523

Still a good idea to keep in the back pocket. I mean a few people have tried to organize it but it never happens. Would love a little international action. But I understand if not. I'm just greatful that Inno stopped spamming worlds and such. It really is making a difference.

DeletedUser47415

Back on topic: When will WW be implemented on Hero Worlds where this is requested?