The Game Grepolis

DeletedUser

i think is getting way too serious. in my long time i've been playing grepolis, i've had good alliances. bad alliances. and alliances that i wont call alliances.
but now all the alliances i've been in the last two months just, take the game way too seriously. i've seen them from, lots and lots of very nice people talking on the forum. to, all out war talk, nothing but war, attacks, defences and one or two post about something but war in a week.

but then there is this forum. well done the mods for keeping up with it! i can't make heads or tails from all the spam and flaming that is going around, if a newb asks something on the forum, they get the annser, but then lots and lots of spam about it, and flam saying their noobs,

this is all i'm going to say for now, but this game is for fun only (and money, but money makes the world go around)

:pro:

DeletedUser

it is but it is ment to be for fun (still money) not all out serious

DeletedUser

You can have fun while warring.
Remember, you're not actually slaughtering real husbands/fathers/sons/brothers here so no one can get emotional and cry about the horrors of war.

DeletedUser

I completely sympathize with what Bananasqwe is saying. Everyone, and now including myself at times, takes this game way too seriously. You get kicked for chatting in the forums about something not to do with the alliance, or get kicked out of the IRC/Chatzy/Skype chat for socializing and speaking to people about their life!

With all the mass-cities and time input, people are forgetting why they joined the game in the first place (fun) and are staring to act towards it as a job.

DeletedUser

I agree, I mean, come on, if I was really leading a city in ancient Greece, sure, I would be serious. But still, this is just a game to entertain people, so don't act like your life depends on this game.

DeletedUser

What I find funny is the people who moan about it being too seirous always take the game too seriously at least to a certain degree.

DeletedUser

That is a generalization my friend, and a false one.

As far as I know me and this other guy are the only ones moaning about it, and all the other, serious, people aren't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, all I'm saying as people just need to remember, this is a game.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser6983

Ya definalty people need to have fun, but also you want to win. so you will do what you can to be the best

DeletedUser

I agree with Bananasqwe,there´s so many alliances that has the only objectives "War","tactics","assistance" etc... but I havent seen any alliance that´s also dedicates to conversations or friendly chats,but sadly,just strategies... oh well :)

Hopefully people will understand this,that Grepolis is some sort of "Ancient Greece Simulation" but Grepolis is not about serious players or just fighting,but aslo for fun,friendships,and enjoyment in-game :)

Remember.
:pro: and it´s for fun not a reality :)

DeletedUser

I agree. My alliance's forums look serious but you should see our skype chats. Those are a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

I tend not to take the game too seriously except on rare occasions.

I don't think I would play this game anymore if I didn't chat with the people in the alliances im in either. Would get too boring

DeletedUser

What I find funny is the people who moan about it being too seirous always take the game too seriously at least to a certain degree.

if you think i am...
you're wrong. i could not care less if i get conquerd on one of my three worlds

DeletedUser4013

Don't worry Bananas, I'll help keep these forums fun for you ;)