The Game is Dead

kingpg28

Phrourach
you don’t have two braincells to rub together if you thought I was being serious you witless buffoon.

Bugs is better than me though, so you managed to get one of your broken clock twice a day moments in.

bro called you a witless buffoon hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh im crying rn

xFate

Strategos
Some players are buying around 40k gold in 2 days…. That is the problem.

then so be it, there are counters to it. so many people just moan and moan, but don't bother trying to work for themselves how to counter.

Stop crying and adapt to what the game brings. On god

kingpg28

Phrourach
@Zen Shadow so i took the liberty of showing you what a good, active FTP player can do.. check these dudes in my alliance.. 2 have spent less than 20$ this server and are top 4 fighters with some decent stats.. you cant be bad and not use gold then only complain about the gold.. maybe you need to look in the mirror and say damn i suck
1650513718924.png

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Gold is not just the main issue because at the end of the day the gold is not going nowhere and I highly doubt Inno would put a limit on gold use on players. I think the problem is that we have some players who just don't have no backbone and would just rather hug with everyone or just simply hug the person with the most gold. Before there was actually some pride in just being your own alliance and not trying to branch out or becoming a MRA. Before academy alliances were actually made to teach new players, but it seems like majority of the players that are still here are vets so there shouldn't be any of that. But at the end of the day I can't control no one's play style. All I'm saying is upon my return to the game and in the 3 worlds that I play in which is Andros, Elasa, and Falkonera. There has been a lot of unnecessary hugging going on by some alliances that shouldn't even be doing that. So before we attack the gold, we also have to look at how some players and alliances have been having the ultimate hug fest and I don't use gold btw don't need the anti gold people coming for me lol

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Gold is not just the main issue because at the end of the day the gold is not going nowhere and I highly doubt Inno would put a limit on gold use on players. I think the problem is that we have some players who just don't have no backbone and would just rather hug with everyone or just simply hug the person with the most gold. Before there was actually some pride in just being your own alliance and not trying to branch out or becoming a MRA. Before academy alliances were actually made to teach new players, but it seems like majority of the players that are still here are vets so there shouldn't be any of that. But at the end of the day I can't control no one's play style. All I'm saying is upon my return to the game and in the 3 worlds that I play in which is Andros, Elasa, and Falkonera. There has been a lot of unnecessary hugging going on by some alliances that shouldn't even be doing that. So before we attack the gold, we also have to look at how some players and alliances have been having the ultimate hug fest and I don't use gold btw don't need the anti gold people coming for me lol

Hugging may be bad in some situations but have you seen True Bloods? That is a definition of BAD.

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

IvoryDeathbender

Hekatontarch
I've played alone side Xunga and he can be a little abrupt but sadly all he says is true.
Corvidaan there is a game you crave its called SimCity....but seriously I have just returned to the game after a few years because back then BOTs were the issue. Now it seems that issue has ben somewhat sorted.
The big issue I find now is GOLD.
Inno is a commercial company and here, not for our pleasure but to make money. They produced a product that is/was fun and free to play.
Loose the gold and they loose revenue and stop development.
Current processes just discourage average players from playing.
without these average player you end up with a two level game.....at the top those that pump $$$ at it and those that are interested/curious about the game. Sadly the later don't stay and are lost, as are the experienced players that have player the early versions.

There has to be and MUST be a compromise.

I would suggest and Gold limit....no gold use whilst under Beginners Protection and and weekly/monthly limit.
In this way, the company still get a reasonable income from there investment and players of all levels are able to compete against each other at least until they are established. After that it's down to skill level boosted by controlled gold.

As it is at the moment several players have already reached a level that make them untouchable and as the world is only about 1 month old, there is no way they got there without pumping GOLD GOLD GOLD.

With GOLD your right "The Game Is Dead"

Wait wait wait they still develop? LOL - thats got to be a joke right?

If I was the developer on this game these glitches and exploits would have been fixed months ago. Just saying development on this game stopped long ago. Releasing new features on top of the broken stuff is like continuing to **** in an already full toliet

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
The gold will remain one main issue. I agree and have said it before that the MRA hugfests are absurd. It’s not even a strategy game when none of the big alliances want to fight each other anymore. Used to be end of first month, 12 different alliances existed to fight each other for a crown. Now it’s looking like about 12 alliances hugging and planning to do internal cannibalism for the next 3 months…

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
@Zen Shadow so i took the liberty of showing you what a good, active FTP player can do.. check these dudes in my alliance.. 2 have spent less than 20$ this server and are top 4 fighters with some decent stats.. you cant be bad and not use gold then only complain about the gold.. maybe you need to look in the mirror and say damn i suck
View attachment 16191
End of world stats don’t mean a thing since anyone can be top points or top fighter when you are just cannibalizing inactive cities.
Honestly, even now, early in a world, stats mean nothing. You can be top in points and ABP if you gold the event tokens and hit every city in a two hour radius with maxed fliers and LS nukes…. There is no skill involved.
I use gold, but not excessively, and I’ve said that before. It amazes me how some of you just keep doubling down on how great you are. I respect those who actually play the game, not those who play badly and top the charts with their wallets!

kingpg28

Phrourach
End of world stats don’t mean a thing since anyone can be top points or top fighter when you are just cannibalizing inactive cities.
Honestly, even now, early in a world, stats mean nothing. You can be top in points and ABP if you gold the event tokens and hit every city in a two hour radius with maxed fliers and LS nukes…. There is no skill involved.
I use gold, but not excessively, and I’ve said that before. It amazes me how some of you just keep doubling down on how great you are. I respect those who actually play the game, not those who play badly and top the charts with their wallets!

that world started same day as EN143 what do you mean end of world stats lmaoo.. and my whole point was we have 2 top 5 fighters in the world who have spent less than 20$ and used less than 10k gold all server.. it is simply just a issue with your skill level

kingpg28

Phrourach
doesnt make sense... people actually use alarms and we have more than 2 people over 300k bp unlike en... oh and more than 2 alliances... 1 of which is pretty much playing to lose.. spanish world more competitive.. take that BS somewhere else megamind

Clas17

Hipparchus
you are actually the worst leader I have seen so far. You got that going for you. Please dont create an alliance in the future

Velsria

Hoplite
Just joined and all I see in the forums are crybabies, all games are unbalanced and pay to win, life itself is pay to win and I don't even use gold coins... stop complaining and play, if you don't have fun then stop playing and find a new hobby.

Also looking at all the hatred and the salt, are you all guys just a bunch of 20-35 years old incels so mad with life that you can't enjoy a decade old browser game?

Jonas

Hoplite
I think it's more love than hate, and maybe for them it's also fun, fencing here on the forum. I don't care because it's a kind of Newsletter. We don't have Homer, but we have this Odyssey that they're writing here on the forum, it's a good show!