The Game of Cat and Mouse.

DeletedUser2663

Hey guys.

Now since illu left things in O56 have been getting very interesting for me. As most of you know, i am playing the w0rma account on this world. Now I'm in a very fun position here so let me describe to you my situation. I am mainly situated in O56 and fusion has 92 cities there vs Grepohugs 494. Out of those 92 54 belong to me and i have 87 cities in total.

Now the point of this thread will be a journal of the times in O56 i encounter. Hope you enjoy the read.

27/07/2012.

Today i find that knycknac, wansyth, Kuj0 and mythanus have decided to pay me a visit! Better put out the tea and biscuts.
Why tickle me silly! seems that i have found that these sneaky huggers have already landed a cs in my Base!!
51.png
This looks hard to break already. Holy BATMAN! 97 more inc supports to boot! Looks like kynack is going hard for this city with wansyth helping out as well. Hmm, i do not like my chance here.... What am i do???

I know!!!!!
23.png

(as a note, the city is 2.3 is owned by wansyth, bad screenshot here)
In a situation like the only reasonable idea is to attack the rank 7 player of gamma with 3x more cities than me! Makes perfect sense! I mean, who wouldn't do that! (probably some one who was sensible but why be boring :p)

So while kynack is taking my city and i am taking wans, Kuj0 decides to play silly buggers with me and try and sneak a cs in!
50.png
Well, i can tell you now this wont work! clean up squad has been sent and will make short work of this, The idea is good but please, this is insulting.

So things are going alright so far, so why not push my luck?
thundercoastfailcs.png
this is why :(. It seems luck is not with me today. so anoying though, 50 ls vs 58 bri's and i loose. Man Don't we all have times like this where a clear win goes against you when luck is involved. came close to having two of wans cities under siege but seems like ill have to settle for a 1:1 trade today.

So far we have Wan loosing a city, Kynack taking a city and kuj0 playing silly buggers with me. So where does mythanus come into this.
well it seems he also wants to play silly buggers with me.
mytanus.png
No clearing attacks and 2 supports only so far.
rankings.png
Just cos your the big dog doesn't mean you can play silly buggers with me. I'll punish such shenangins.

So lets have look at the stats.
We have:

W0rma - 87 cities

VS

Wansyth - 261 cities
knycknac - 218 cities

and the silly buggers

Kuj0 - 182 cities
Mythanus - 190 cities.

Seems a bit unfair but everyone loves a good underdog story! The result to these shenagins will come when things are settled. Untill then MC out (to fight for his life :p)

DeletedUser3613

I know this story !!! cat eats mouse .... mouse gets caught in cats throat ..... cat dies !! mouse escapes and goes off to p**s off another cat !!! awesome story !!!!

DeletedUser

Too many cats to choke in this situation :)

But I'll admit, you have been doing a very good job defending this past week Metal/w0rma...

*Update*

Kuj0 conquered w0rma's city and Wansyth broke the siege w0rma had on his city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too many cats to choke in this situation :)

But I'll admit, you have been doing a very good job defending this past week Metal/w0rma...

*Update*

Kuj0 conquered w0rma's city and Wansyth broke the siege w0rma had on his city.

thank you Ragintel for getting the facts right :)

DeletedUser2663

heh, yea, good manti nuke by wan there. guess its payback for the ones i broke with my manti's a couple of days earlier :p Will post a another entry regarding the results later today.

DeletedUser

heh, yea, good manti nuke by wan there. guess its payback for the ones i broke with my manti's a couple of days earlier :p Will post a another entry regarding the results later today.
Thats the one you definately should of post, right at the end those mantis. Well played MetalCore :)

DeletedUser2663

28/07/12.

So the results of the day.

Kuj0 took the city with over 4k bri's in it by the end thanks to the help from Wan and kynack. Well played huggers well played. He was able to pull out his other cs in order to save it as well. Smart move as he knew he was going to loss it :p

However things did not go according to plan for me.....

mantibreak.png

Boom, manti nuke hit me while i was weak. Dam nussiance they are, guess it goes both ways though thankfully :p. Will see if he can save the next one in the same fashion.

Well lets not forget Mythanus!

mythfail.png

Well thats what he gets for playing silly buggers with me!!!

Seems Kuj0 is trying to move south to have fun with me!

lookyhere.png

Look what i found! looks like some good ol cannabilism going on here. May have to play hunt the CS in O56.

Anyways, thats the sum of the events that have transpired for now. Will go back to playing cat and mouse with the silly huggers and will be back when the next epic battle occurs!!!

MC OUT!

DeletedUser2663

Well may as well give an update on things. Didnt have the time to make it pretty with pictures and all but ill just give the stats. I lost 2 cities but had to deal with cs attempts. So GH has a 50% rate over the last day of attempts. Cheers wan for the suuport though :p

wansupport.png

none of these troops belong to me or fusion :p 100% GH owned :p

EDIT: Seems another Hugger is joining the fight. Welcome to the new silly bugger of the group Phforce :) He only has 175 cities so not even double my city count. I'm sure i can handle him :p

DeletedUser2663

huh, didnt notice the one i lost to you lol. And the one before that was before i went into vm mode as i was only away for a week this time.

Well at least things are starting to go in my favour now. The newest addition to Hugger attackers is only top 110. A better improvement on top 30 and top 10 :p

DeletedUser15015

huh, didnt notice the one i lost to you lol. And the one before that was before i went into vm mode as i was only away for a week this time.

Well at least things are starting to go in my favour now. The newest addition to Hugger attackers is only top 110. A better improvement on top 30 and top 10 :p

I think I was mentioned but didnt even score high enough for my name to be put it lights...I am deeply wounded!! :p

DeletedUser2663

yea, ill give you that one. "insert Real life excuss here" blah blah blah. I'm down but far from out :p,

DeletedUser

Thats the spirit :D

Now go out there and replace your lost cities with ghosts!

DeletedUser15015

GH keeps knocking, but no one is home. MC must be busy putting together all those cute "spoilers" :D

DeletedUser2663

Heh, as i said before RL stuff lol. Had two tests in the last couple of days worth 10% each. Now im busy with some top secret stuff but dont worry, ill be back for sure.

DeletedUser

Go figure, you start losing cities as soon as I go into VM.

Don't worry, I'll be back soon :p

DeletedUser

Go figure, you start losing cities as soon as I go into VM.

Don't worry, I'll be back soon :p

Hopefully Metal will be done with his super secret thing *cough* mod speed world *cough* soon and both of you will be back :)

It's been awfully quiet lately.