The Ghost of KB

DeletedUser

I figured that being it was halloween I wanted to drop in and Boo you all...Literally BOO to you all for letting these forums go truly ghost... I must say that it was truly fun playing here in grepolis. Despite what many of you thought of me I can say I truly loved playing with each and everyone of you all[Devils and Sparkz especially]

The only regret I ever have was not finishing out what I started to do in 45 which I know if I was still there would have been easy to accomplish...

Today was the first and last day I have came in here to read the forums[no smiling] I just figured today would be a good day to say goodbye to you all for good...

Ciao KB, :eek:

DeletedUser

KB,

Heard loads about you in my time in S.E. Apparently I joined Seriously enlightened only a few days after you left. Been constantly told about what i had missed. Then i became ice dive so i havn't heard as much about you since before.
Would have been good too have known you while you played and i would have decided if i was a kb fan or not :p

DeletedUser6029

hahahahahaha KB....did you finally find a different bed? Bout time, maybe your next one will be more welcoming ;)

DeletedUser

eurgh was wondering when we'd here from him again haha

DeletedUser6029

He will be back at thanksgiving :D He is a ghost after all....they haunt ;)

DeletedUser21142

I'll be moving into 45 soon enough so he wouldn't have gotten far :)

jack116798

Phrourach
I think you guys missed the point of his post .
"letting these forums go truly ghost..."
not much goes on here now & the inactives in the world & ghosts are increasing .
since he went the number of players to follow has increased so no matter what you say
he was good for the game & the forums .

DeletedUser6029

not much goes on here now & the inactives in the world & ghosts are increasing .
since he went the number of players to follow has increased so no matter what you say

Nobody missed the point of his post. He will pop in occasionally to troll :D
See who is here still, who left etc. Everyone does. I was making a play on his title.

DeletedUser

Go ahead jack give him all the credit. We know you are sad he is gone. However, no one feels bad for you/him or your alliance. It sounds harsh but it is true.

I am actually glad I don't have to come on here every day and defend the truth. I know he lied just so we would attack him, but it was annoying that he hid behind his alliance.

DeletedUser

there are always ghosts and inactives.. that has nothing to do with KB lol

DeletedUser1405

Hes joine Byzantium, ive just been messaged by him in the forums there, still hiding ingame though tried to find his village, take it he hasnt got enough of everyones troops in there yet so he cant give up his id..

DeletedUser

how ever much he annoyed me, and trust me that was a lot, i still think the server is missing him and his character.

Would have loved to be in the same alliance to see if all his talk was backed up by his actions...

DeletedUser1405

Im not saying he wasnt a character but he was a mouthy peice of work that backed his words with other peoples troops.
It was his way of playing, i am not saying it was wrong but it was not for me.

DeletedUser

He backed up his cities with troops from Far Q and SE! He would have been in trouble when FarQ merged with us lol.

He would have had to rely more on SE and they were supporting Sally at the time and LoV were moving in from the east.

Corret me if I'm wrong.