Pnp The Ghosting and Quitting of Invicta Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser56283

Ps. Yes, I think that I can take cities from Erik, but of course I can not do it alone. There are better players like @0ZZZ and @Look Left.
For me those two guys are some of the finest and best players in Grepolis. If those two are the wingmans, then for sure I can take cities from Erik.

I have been in many alliances with Erik. He is a good player, but both Ozz and Look Left have more finesse.

I feel that I can compare them because I have seen all of them organizing operations and making plans.

Skud is also a good player but is not as clever as Ozzz and Look Left.

Ozzz has revolutionized the game and created new ways of playing. Thus, I highly respect his creativity.

I also remember a player named Jim. He was very good. There was also a player named "Dog" something. His operations were very clever.

It is not brute force or throwing huge numbers of troops the highest expression of skill. This is what most of you do not get and certainly what the agents of the "Good" Empire do not understand or do not aspire.

Invicta/Victrix just throw numbers behind their attacks and they are terrible at defending.

lol you ranking players is like a child grading college term papers.

DeletedUser56283

Ps. Yes, I think that I can take cities from Erik, but of course I can not do it alone. There are better players like @0ZZZ and @Look Left.
For me those two guys are some of the finest and best players in Grepolis. If those two are the wingmans, then for sure I can take cities from Erik.

For me, you and 0ZZ are some of the most cowardly players in Grepolis. if those two were my wingmans, i'd kill myself from the shame.

DeletedUser54775

For me, you and 0ZZ are some of the most cowardly players in Grepolis. if those two were my wingmans, i'd kill myself from the shame.
This is your opinion, and I respect it. Both 0zzz and Look Left are in my opinion the unsong heroes on this war against Invicta. To some degree, Wanda played an important role. I have seen first hand how both work, and these guys are very skilled and knowledgeable about the game.

The three of them are the major forces that brought Invicta leaders to their knees. They paved the road. I simply followed the opening that they created. They are very motivational and inspiring in our fight against Invicta.

DeletedUser56283

This is your opinion, and I respect it. Both 0zzz and Look Left are in my opinion the unsong heroes on this war against Invicta. To some degree, Wanda played an important role. I have seen first hand how both work, and these guys are very skilled and knowledgeable about the game.

The three of them are the major forces that brought Invicta leaders to their knees. They paved the road. I simply followed the opening that they created. They are very motivational and inspiring in our fight against Invicta.

your player abilities are equal to that of a complete fool and your player ability opinions are meaningless. the only thing meaningful you show is that whatever you are saying is not the truth.

DeletedUser54775

your player abilities are equal to that of a complete fool and your player ability opinions are meaningless. the only thing meaningful you show is that whatever you are saying is not the truth.
Perhaps you are correct. I am just a humble student of the game of Grepolis, but I enjoy greatly the process of learning about the game.
It is my opinion that those three are some of the greatest motivators and committed people to the game of Grepolis.
You might disagree, but I am entitled to my own opinion and to share it.

DeletedUser56283

your opinions, about grepolis, are all worthless. you are a student of grepo terrorism and are a puppet of those who don't know how or otherwise can't win at grepolis. they grepo hide and push the grepo puppets out to shield themselves. you are a grepo tool.

DeletedUser54775

your opinions, about grepolis, are all worthless. you are a student of grepo terrorism and are a puppet of those who don't know how or otherwise can't win at grepolis. they grepo hide and push the grepo puppets out to shield themselves. you are a grepo tool.
You are entitled to your opinion. Perhaps I am tool, but ....oopps...."I did it again"....I just conquered another Invicta city....
I love taking cities from the mighty alliance and specially if they belong to their routed leaders.

DeletedUser54775

Thanks. I feel honoured by your posts...and we are all enjoying the fine piece of real state than has been taken from Invicta.
Thank you, Invicta.