- What exactly am I wrong about? I pointed out that you hadn't provided proof for your claims, but hadn't made counter-claims.
- Absence of evidence means that no-one has any reason to believe you.
- The message trail you supplied was, as Rachel pointed out, 3 months old. (Also, in a text-only format it's easy to change the content or ignore context, as has been done before.)
- The single spell report that you posted is proof that he casted a spell. But I don't think any experienced player, especially one with a little gold to spare, would be scared of your CS package as you've been implying. Assuming both attacker and defender have captain and battering ram, and the defender has tower, your CS could have been sunk with just 6 biremes.
- I don't think anyone denies that you are fighting against Invicta. What everyone is laughing about is that you are boasting about fighting Invicta on a world that they no longer consider a priority or have any reason to care about. They got the 4/7 and the 7/7, and moved to the next appropriate world (En108 Istros, where they again achieved the 4/7). Some of them have been playing En110 as well. As far as they are concerned, Carystus was completed successfully.
- You also mentioned that you've been fighting them for as long as you were allowed to do so. No-one forced you to stay in Nocturnos for as long as you did - if you wanted to fight Invicta earlier, you could have done so: there were multiple northern alliances with hostile relations with Invicta, and you likely wouldn't even have had to give up any cities in Nocturnos territory, as Nocturnos was pacting almost everyone in their area.