Pnp The Ghosting and Quitting of Invicta Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

Citizens of Carystus. Rejoice as the supreme leaders of Invicta are bending their knees and tasting the dust of bitter defeats.
There is a general principle that captains should be the last ones to abandon a sinking ship or falling aircraft. This is not the case in Invicta where their leaders leave the battlefield when things get challenging and go running for cover or completely quit and ghost.

Supreme leader TJ Kaniben was soundly routed and gave up any form of defense. Seeing that this outcome was going to be his fate, another supreme leader from the Evil Empire, Skudish ghosted when he saw the various Colony Ships traveling to the shores of his defenseless and ravaged cities.

The agents of the empire rather than admit defeat are in denial. We offer our sincere condolences to the Invicta rank and file players for the loss and abandonment of their leaders.

Moderator: This is a separate thread to discuss the leadership losses in Invicta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

Lol the fact you think you have won something here is hilarious:D
....winning or not winning....who cares...I just enjoy crushing their armies, getting their yummy bp and big fat cities....

Ranga1

Strategos
....winning or not winning....who cares...I just enjoy crushing their armies, getting their yummy bp and big fat cities....

Clearly you care lol crushing ls nukes and sling nukes is fun, crushing bir walls in active players cities is more fun.

DeletedUser54775

What I can say? ...darling....just when i thought that I was out....they pulled me back in...

The world is still very active...just because we have given you a good spank...do not come with excuses that is dead...

DeletedUser54999

The world is still very active...just because we have given you a good spank...do not come with excuses that is dead...
Yeah, ok. You got me, spanked me real hard, I cower at your greatness.
candid_good_and_bad_sports_fan_reactions_caught_on_camera_05.gif

I dare you to try and take a WW city off me in en108. C'mon and show me what you've got.

DeletedUser54775

I will take a city in that world too since you seem to like the masochism.

DeletedUser54775

Dear TJ Kaniben,

1) Is this dare a one on one fight? or do you mean that I will have to fight you and your multiple obedient lackeys?
If we go one on one, you know for sure what will happen as you will lose cities by the dozen.

2) Regardless of the outcome, the more important issue is this one:
I will fight you cheerfully rather than been your slave donkey.
I will fight you with determination rather than cowardly accept your intimidation and become your ally.

I prefer to face the risks of battling you and preserve my freedom and autonomy rather than playing under the yolk of your tyranny.

As a master stated, "an individual can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender, and I will never surrender to you or the Evil Empire even if I have to fight you alone.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter or friends in other alliances refuse to face -- that their policy of accommodation and NAP is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender or simming peacefully until the end. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand -- the ultimatum. And what then, playing Grepolis for "peace at any price" or " "play on my knees instead battling on my feet even if it means losing" or "play Grepolis happily like if it is Farmville". And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for some of us. We want to battle.

Some of us do not believe that life in Grepolis is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin -- just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard 'round the world? The previous fighters of Grepolis were not fools. They would fight until the end of the worlds, not like your servants who quit and ghost as soon as things get difficult.

Where, then, is the road to peace? Well it's a simple answer after all.

Many of us have the courage to say to you:
"There is a price we will not pay."
"There is a point beyond which you must not advance."
"The destiny of players in Grepolis is not measured by winning crowns and material computations. When great forces are on the move in the Grepolis, we learn we're spirits -- not slaves and will not follow your orders" "There's something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty."

The duty to battle and resist you until the end of the game and the end of the world.

DeletedUser54999

Dear TJ Kaniben,

1) Is this dare a one on one fight? or do you mean that I will have to fight you and your multiple obedient lackeys?
If we go one on one, you know for sure what will happen as you will lose cities by the dozen.

2) Regardless of the outcome, the more important issue is this one:
I will fight you cheerfully rather than been your slave donkey.
I will fight you with determination rather than cowardly accept your intimidation and become your ally.

I prefer to face the risks of battling you and preserve my freedom and autonomy rather than playing under the yolk of your tyranny.

As a master stated, "an individual can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender, and I will never surrender to you or the Evil Empire even if I have to fight you alone.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter or friends in other alliances refuse to face -- that their policy of accommodation and NAP is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender or simming peacefully until the end. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand -- the ultimatum. And what then, playing Grepolis for "peace at any price" or " "play on my knees instead battling on my feet even if it means losing" or "play Grepolis happily like if it is Farmville". And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for some of us. We want to battle.

Some of us do not believe that life in Grepolis is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin -- just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard 'round the world? The previous fighters of Grepolis were not fools. They would fight until the end of the worlds, not like your servants who quit and ghost as soon as things get difficult.

Where, then, is the road to peace? Well it's a simple answer after all.

Many of us have the courage to say to you:
"There is a price we will not pay."
"There is a point beyond which you must not advance."
"The destiny of players in Grepolis is not measured by winning crowns and material computations. When great forces are on the move in the Grepolis, we learn we're spirits -- not slaves and will not follow your orders" "There's something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty."

The duty to battle and resist you until the end of the game and the end of the world.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser50990

he would rather write a bunch of words than fight. probably cause he is afraid.

DeletedUser54775

he would rather write a bunch of words than fight. probably cause he is afraid.
....uh...I have been fighting you ....non stop...in fact...I broke away from two guilds...just to have the freedom to fight you....
if I would have been afraid ...i would have stayed in the comfort of the first guild and be playing Grepolis ala Farmville...

DeletedUser50990

you've never fought me or you'd know it. and if you weren't afraid, you'd go to where people are actually playing. keep hiding on the dead world

DeletedUser54775

I have been fighting Invicta since the minute that I was allowed to do so...whao...i see that the truth hurts...if you can not even accept that I have been fighthing this alliance and exposing how noobish you are at defending...

DeletedUser54775

you have just proven in the other thread that your word is no good, posting 3 month old pms to back up a 3 day old claim
post the reports as asked above or we will all consider this a made up story
I know that it is hard for you to accept the truth that Invicta leaders are been routed, but go ahead and check the statistics.
I just conquered another city from supreme leader TJ Kanniben. She has been successfully expelled from two core islands.
How I can not be fighting them and then suddenly taking cities from them and accumulating attacking points?

DeletedUser54775

Futbol, this does not address the topic YOU posted about skud
the fact that you have not been straightforward proves you are lying, AGAIN
Rachel....I guess you have not heard that absence of evidence does not mean proof of absence. There is proof that that he did not forget to log in as initially was argued. Thus, you and Kal have proven to be wrong. He was defending his cities until the end. There is proof that he engages in obscene golding of walls. He has routinely done so. I just provide one conversation where is openly discussed between him and I. We did not had a conversation at the time of his ghosting but he was trying to put that wall as soon as possible. This time I do not give him a break so the wall was going down in short periods of time.
Oh...I could tell that he was pissed...

Go and check today stats, and you will see that in deed I have taken the city from Supreme Leader TJ Kanniben and that I am fighting Noobvicta.
The numbers do not lie nor they care about your feelings.