Pnp The Ghosting and Quitting of Invicta Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango
  • What exactly am I wrong about? I pointed out that you hadn't provided proof for your claims, but hadn't made counter-claims.
  • Absence of evidence means that no-one has any reason to believe you.
  • The message trail you supplied was, as Rachel pointed out, 3 months old. (Also, in a text-only format it's easy to change the content or ignore context, as has been done before.)
  • The single spell report that you posted is proof that he casted a spell. But I don't think any experienced player, especially one with a little gold to spare, would be scared of your CS package as you've been implying. Assuming both attacker and defender have captain and battering ram, and the defender has tower, your CS could have been sunk with just 6 biremes.
Screenshot_890.png
  • I don't think anyone denies that you are fighting against Invicta. What everyone is laughing about is that you are boasting about fighting Invicta on a world that they no longer consider a priority or have any reason to care about. They got the 4/7 and the 7/7, and moved to the next appropriate world (En108 Istros, where they again achieved the 4/7). Some of them have been playing En110 as well. As far as they are concerned, Carystus was completed successfully.
  • You also mentioned that you've been fighting them for as long as you were allowed to do so. No-one forced you to stay in Nocturnos for as long as you did - if you wanted to fight Invicta earlier, you could have done so: there were multiple northern alliances with hostile relations with Invicta, and you likely wouldn't even have had to give up any cities in Nocturnos territory, as Nocturnos was pacting almost everyone in their area.
Just a little suggestion: if you want to brag about fighting against a top alliance, might I suggest that you do it on a world that they are playing seriously? That's the only way to prove your self-proclaimed skill, and earn respect from the community.

DeletedUser54775

@FutbolTango
  • What exactly am I wrong about? I pointed out that you hadn't provided proof for your claims, but hadn't made counter-claims.
  • Absence of evidence means that no-one has any reason to believe you.
  • The message trail you supplied was, as Rachel pointed out, 3 months old. (Also, in a text-only format it's easy to change the content or ignore context, as has been done before.)
  • The single spell report that you posted is proof that he casted a spell. But I don't think any experienced player, especially one with a little gold to spare, would be scared of your CS package as you've been implying. Assuming both attacker and defender have captain and battering ram, and the defender has tower, your CS could have been sunk with just 6 biremes.
View attachment 13105
  • I don't think anyone denies that you are fighting against Invicta. What everyone is laughing about is that you are boasting about fighting Invicta on a world that they no longer consider a priority or have any reason to care about. They got the 4/7 and the 7/7, and moved to the next appropriate world (En108 Istros, where they again achieved the 4/7). Some of them have been playing En110 as well. As far as they are concerned, Carystus was completed successfully.
  • You also mentioned that you've been fighting them for as long as you were allowed to do so. No-one forced you to stay in Nocturnos for as long as you did - if you wanted to fight Invicta earlier, you could have done so: there were multiple northern alliances with hostile relations with Invicta, and you likely wouldn't even have had to give up any cities in Nocturnos territory, as Nocturnos was pacting almost everyone in their area.
Just a little suggestion: if you want to brag about fighting against a top alliance, might I suggest that you do it on a world that they are playing seriously? That's the only way to prove your self-proclaimed skill, and earn respect from the community.

Whao! it is funny how people desperately transform events and facts to convince themselves of a more suitable reality.

1) If he casted the spell, he did not ghost because he forgot to log in.

2) Yes, the CS would have been sunk with just 6 biremes...why do you think that he was so pissed that decided to ghost immediately...
...I was toying with him...this what you guys do not get...you do not need brute force and huge numbers of players to defeat someone...
the acumen of Grepolis skill is to subdue the enemy with minimal forces...

3) Plenty to boast about crushing Invicta Leaders.

For one, they are pissed...it is not like the were or giving the cities for free... they were actively defending and attacking...i just received over 500 attacks from them...so it is not like they are dormant...they are also desperately trying to capture ghosts..which at this moment is the only thing that they are capable to do...kind of pathetic...but oh well...when they fight one on one this is the best that they can do...

For second, the game has not finished...if they did not plan well ...it is not my fault...

4) and then you wonder why you got criticized for your partisan and narrow minded views when council member. here you have players actively engaged in playing Grepolis and you critize and have desdain for our commitment to the game...we are playing like the game is supposed to be...until the end...

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Whao! it is funny how people desperately transform events and facts to convince themselves of a more suitable reality.
you mean how YOU desperately transform events?
you still have not provided the proof that StAnthanasius asked you to give
and continue to dodge answers because you are caught in lies

4) and then you wonder why you got criticized for your partisan and narrow minded views when council member.
YOU are the only individual to criticize Kal for his work on council
you showed how biased and impartial YOU are when morg posted, making many of the exact statements as kal, and rather than post anti-gpc statements again, you thanked her and went away
this proves, again, that you have a personal problem with kal, not the gpc
your attempts to continue to discredit kal (and others) as a person have nothing to do with the game, are a personal issue of your own making, and are against the game/ forum rules
i see ban in your future

DeletedUser54775

you mean how YOU desperately transform events?
you still have not provided the proof that StAnthanasius asked you to give
and continue to dodge answers because you are caught in lies

YOU are the only individual to criticize Kal for his work on council
you showed how biased and impartial YOU are when morg posted, making many of the exact statements as kal, and rather than post anti-gpc statements again, you thanked her and went away
this proves, again, that you have a personal problem with kal, not the gpc
your attempts to continue to discredit kal (and others) as a person have nothing to do with the game, are a personal issue of your own making, and are against the game/ forum rules
i see ban in your future
Yes, of course, you guys want me to be banned. Speaking the truth and dissenting against those who benefit from the status quo is always uncomfortable.

DeletedUser54775

You say poor futbol. But not, you are wrong.
Glad to see you agree with me for a change. Guess my job is done for now.
Yes. It is done for now. Please do not forget to check the stats so you can convince yourself that TJ Kanniben indeed lost another city from yours truly, Futboltango.

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango:
  • I never said that Skuduish ghosted due to forgetting to log in. Someone else theorised that, and calmly accepted that that may not have been the case later on.
  • I think you're missing the point. If Skuduish wanted to sink that CS, he could have done so with ease. You claimed that he was scared of your attacks, which is obviously utter rubbish.
  • "Crushing" Invicta leaders on a world that, while they may fight a bit for fun, they don't really have an incentive (or a necessity) to put their full effort into. They won, moved onto another world, and have won that. Your propaganda about them being bad players is actually one of the biggest event-twistings on these threads: everyone can see that Invicta have no reason to be concerned about anything you do here. They could all have ghosted a month after they completed the 7/7 and it wouldn't really make a difference to people's opinion of them, as they'd already done what they came here to do. Fight them (or any other top team) on a pre-endgame world and see what happens.
  • I'm pretty sure @.magick. has already warned you about my former council status being off-topic in this vein of discussion. I have no disdain for people who choose to fight post-WWs. My disdain is reserved for those who boast about attacking alliances that no longer have any reason to care about a world post-WWs and then acting as if they are a fantastic player for doing so. (Interestingly, your personal attacks on anyone who stands up to your propaganda threads is exactly the behaviour you accuse others of and describe as "evil" in previous posts.) If you were posting propaganda about fighting another alliance still actively committed to this world, I don't think anyone would mind. As for the intended way to play the game, that's an interesting concept: Domination, an attempt to turn the community away from mega-pacting and crown-sharing (something that you have personally complained about), causes a world to turn peaceful and shut down very soon after victory is achieved, so you could argue that the developers prefer players to focus on the pre- and during-endgame play, rather than waiting until the top teams have left.

DeletedUser54775

@FutbolTango:
  • I never said that Skuduish ghosted due to forgetting to log in. Someone else theorised that, and calmly accepted that that may not have been the case later on.
  • I think you're missing the point. If Skuduish wanted to sink that CS, he could have done so with ease. You claimed that he was scared of your attacks, which is obviously utter rubbish.
  • "Crushing" Invicta leaders on a world that, while they may fight a bit for fun, they don't really have an incentive (or a necessity) to put their full effort into. They won, moved onto another world, and have won that. Your propaganda about them being bad players is actually one of the biggest event-twistings on these threads: everyone can see that Invicta have no reason to be concerned about anything you do here. They could all have ghosted a month after they completed the 7/7 and it wouldn't really make a difference to people's opinion of them, as they'd already done what they came here to do. Fight them (or any other top team) on a pre-endgame world and see what happens.
  • I'm pretty sure @.magick. has already warned you about my former council status being off-topic in this vein of discussion. I have no disdain for people who choose to fight post-WWs. My disdain is reserved for those who boast about attacking alliances that no longer have any reason to care about a world post-WWs and then acting as if they are a fantastic player for doing so. (Interestingly, your personal attacks on anyone who stands up to your propaganda threads is exactly the behaviour you accuse others of and describe as "evil" in previous posts.) If you were posting propaganda about fighting another alliance still actively committed to this world, I don't think anyone would mind. As for the intended way to play the game, that's an interesting concept: Domination, an attempt to turn the community away from mega-pacting and crown-sharing (something that you have personally complained about), causes a world to turn peaceful and shut down very soon after victory is achieved, so you could argue that the developers prefer players to focus on the pre- and during-endgame play, rather than waiting until the top teams have left.

1.- People claimed that Skudish ghosted because he forgot to log in. This has proven not to be the case. He was active and defending cities in a very proactive manner.

2.- Skudish wanted to sink the various CS's and keep the city. He tried very hard for several weeks. It was until he realized that he was out maneuvered that he decided to ghost.

3.- The game IS the game. It is not how some people want to arbitrarily define it. This game consists of completing world wonders and then trying to maintain them. If they were not able to properly plan for it, then it is not my fault or responsibility. The game continues and it will END when it ENDS. It does not END when a group of players subjectively or conveniently wants to end it.

If Invicta is not playing or does not care, then why they are still here? Why they still continue to conquer ghosts towns, defend cities, and attack enemies?

4.- These events are very relevant for the existing community in this particular world and other worlds. We are showing that it is possible to outplay Invicta players when they are in one versus one situations or when they are playing in smaller groups other than their famed mega coalitions. For some, Invicta had an aura of invincibility. Some players and leaders where very afraid of fighting or disobeying the coercion Invicta players and leaders. This has changed. Invicta players and leaders are leaving with their tails between their legs. They built world wonders and a magnificent core, but they could not keep it.

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango:
  • "People" isn't the same thing as me. Nice backtrack attempt.
  • I don't think anyone is "outmaneuvered" by a CS that can be sunk with as few as 6 biremes. Have you considered the fact that he decided it's a world that he's long-since won and therefore has no reason to want to put up with you?
  • You've attempted to arbitrarily place importance on certain aspects for your own benefit before. And actually, if you look at the way the game records victories/etc through the WW system, there's not much of an incentive towards holding World Wonders after you've completed the 7/7.
    • Most-prestigious part is the Victor (4/7), which gets all player names onto the Hall of Fame. Only the first team can get that, so it doesn't matter if WWs are lost later on.
    • The order of who gained Master (7/7) achievements is shown, so it's obvious which teams had the actual mastery of the situation, and which swooped in later for a cheap crown once the opposition had already moved on.
    • Greposcore awards exist for building individual WWs, completing 4/7, and 7/7. There's no such award for holding a WW for any period of time, and the Last Man Standing award is not linked to who owns the WWs.
  • Invicta planned to win the world, which is what they did. They didn't plan to stick around indefinitely holding those WWs (for no reward), while other teams attempted to outlast them by waiting around. Invicta as a team does not care (as can be shown by many of them having left the world). A few players still apparently do (such as Hurricane, who broke a closed enemy WW island practically solo).
  • What you're actually doing is showing that it's possible to get a few cheap victories against players who've already won that world, moved onto a new world, and won that one as well. If you wanted to prove your ability to defeat Invicta, you'd do it on a world where the team is still active.
  • Ra-Ceren (or whoever was handling Nocturnos diplomacy) seemed afraid of practically anyone. At one point, Obsidian Vanguard (my small just-for-fun team, probably no more than a dozen properly active players at any one time), was the only alliance in/bordering Nocturnos territory that wasn't pacted/NAP'd with them (and they'd been interested in making a deal with us as well). That's more telling of Nocturnos' attitude to diplomacy than Invicta's.

DeletedUser54775

1. It is of little relevance.
2. You are entitled to your opinion. I was in a battle with him for several weeks. Thus, I know how he got outmaneuvered. I understand that this might beyond the understanding of a noob. I am making reference to Kal Noob Gordon - it is within the "rules" to call someone a noob - )
3. It is not my fault that Invicta did not plan appropriately when it comes to protection of the World Wonders or that they have problems defending when they do not have their mega coalition.
4. We are crushing an active and normal Invicta (the way they are supposed to be according to the rules and spirit of the game). It can be done.

DeletedUser54192

• It is of "little relevance", because you tried to accuse me of something to make me look bad, then I proved you were making false accusations.
  • If you spent several weeks sending minimal CS packages at him, irritation is much more likely than outmaneuvering.
  • Invicta didn't need to plan appropriately. They won the world, got their crowns, and moved onto the next world (which they've also won and are only 1 WW away from the crown).
  • Invicta had 2 branches (not even 2 full ones), plus Rogue Traders. Nocturnos claimed a NAP with them, but I don't think I saw evidence either way. In contrast, Nocturnos had as many as 5 branches, plus pacts/NAPs with almost everyone in/bordering their territory, making them a much better fit for the candidate of "mega-coalition". (Also, when a team that size wants a NAP with a team of less than a dozen active players only really playing the world for fun, you know their diplomacy isn't exactly professional.)
  • You're "crushing" an Invicta that already left the world as an active team. If you want to actually prove your claim that you can crush Invicta, do it on En108 Istros where they're still committed. What you are doing is akin to waiting until a football match is finished, and running up and down the pitch scoring goals when the only people left on the pitch are people doing their cool down stretches, and trying to tell the national news you single-handedly beat a top league team.

EDIT: I think that after several weeks of "crushing" by "spirit of the game" spam like this, anyone would be irritated. Certainly doesn't look like skilled maneuvering.
Screenshot_899.png Screenshot_900.png
Screenshot_895.pngScreenshot_896.png Screenshot_897.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

+ Kal Noob Gordon if it makes you happy to believe that Skudish ghosted in disgust because I was sending him small attacks with CS, then be my guest.
+ Invicta was a mega coalition. Now they are just a regular number, the way they are supposed to be. This is what they are getting their buttocks kicked.
+ False analogy. The game has not ended. The correct analogy is having a team quitting a game before the final whistle. The end of the game happens when the end actually occurs. I am sorry that you are having a problem understanding this, but I can see that this is beyond your noobish capabilities.

DeletedUser54192

• I mean, with your track record of using and championing the use of spam, there's more evidence for that theory than there is for your claims.
  • Invicta + Rogue Traders (which wasn't always the most solid of pairings, but I won't go into that). Nocturnos x5, plus pacts/NAPs with Rogues and almost everyone else in/near their territory. I'm pretty sure anyone with any mathematical skills can see who the mega-coalition is.
  • "False" analogy because it undermines your propaganda. Invicta were the Victors, ergo they won the world. Any victory against them after that will never change the fact that they won, no matter how many PnP threads you make.
  • I really don't care about being called a noob. I'd rather be called a noob for the entirety of my time in this game than spam and insult anyone who disagrees with me while claiming to be the white knight of Grepolis.

DeletedUser36697

+ Kal Noob Gordon if it makes you happy to believe that Skudish ghosted in disgust because I was sending him small attacks with CS, then be my guest.
+ Invicta was a mega coalition. Now they are just a regular number, the way they are supposed to be. This is what they are getting their buttocks kicked.
+ False analogy. The game has not ended. The correct analogy is having a team quitting a game before the final whistle. The end of the game happens when the end actually occurs. I am sorry that you are having a problem understanding this, but I can see that this is beyond your noobish capabilities.

give it up your digging a deep hole personal insults again
MOds have been informed
again

DeletedUser54775

give it up your digging a deep hole personal insults again
MOds have been informed
again
You wish...but I do not work this way. I do not give up. This is why your supreme leader TJ Kaniben and Skudish capitulated and so as well Hunnkiller and many other Invicta players from who I have grabbed cities from. Once, I am your case, I do not give up. I am a relentless "pest".

I know that it is hard to swallow that Invicta is been pounded like a drum. The fact of the matter is that the alliance is active. The alliance is conquering ghosts. The alliance is attacking and engaging in operations. The alliance is defending and using gold. Thus, the alliance is playing. The difference is that they do not have a mega coalition behind. Therefore, they have to defend alone and they are completely noobish at it.
As you saw, Skud even ghosted with an incoming CS that barely had any protection. They are such noobs when it comes to defending.

I see. Now, the "the Good" Empire* is irritated because I am attacking more profusely their members in the games. How do I dare? This is the level of entitlement of this noobs.

Citizens of Carystus: I do encourage and incite you to attack Invicta. They are all growl but no bite. Do not fear these noobish defenders. Do not fear their leaders.

As for the accusations of spam, I send an attack to each of the cities of Kal Noob Gordon and Skudish and then I am accused of engaging in spam. These guys can not take it. They have low tolerance when it comes to defending. They are "too" sensitive. It is okey when they send 500 or even 1000 attacks but God forbid that you respond to them.

DeletedUser50245

you have just proven in the other thread that your word is no good, posting 3 month old pms to back up a 3 day old claim
post the reports as asked above or we will all consider this a made up story
not to mention the fact that those are copy paste materials from the original text (if such text exists), highly susceptible to editing lol

DeletedUser50245

Grab cities from Hunkiller and Skudish? they must be extremely inactive to allow you to take cities from them ... these guys won't hesitate to use gold to rebuild their bireme nukes in a matter of hours ... if you manage to take a city from very active, gold users like Erik and from that alpha male Kurbads, i will bend my knees and proclaim you as my god :D :p

DeletedUser54775

Grab cities from Hunkiller and Skudish? they must be extremely inactive to allow you to take cities from them ... these guys won't hesitate to use gold to rebuild their bireme nukes in a matter of hours ... if you manage to take a city from very active, gold users like Erik and from that alpha male Kurbads, i will bend my knees and proclaim you as my god :D :p
Hunkiller was very active. He was golding biremes like crazy, but eventually he capitulated. We have our ways of confusing them.
Skudish was active as well. Hunkiller at least retaliated. I planned the take over of Hunkiller cities for more than a month. I did not do alone.
Wanda and Look Left played key roles too.
Hunkiller lost like five cities in short period of time. We stayed overnight until we finally got him. He was pissed. He is a good fighter.
These were really epic battles. I enjoyed both battles. I genuinely think that it took them by surprise as they underestimated our will to fight.

DeletedUser54775

Ps. Yes, I think that I can take cities from Erik, but of course I can not do it alone. There are better players like @0ZZZ and @Look Left.
For me those two guys are some of the finest and best players in Grepolis. If those two are the wingmans, then for sure I can take cities from Erik.

I have been in many alliances with Erik. He is a good player, but both Ozz and Look Left have more finesse.

I feel that I can compare them because I have seen all of them organizing operations and making plans.

Skud is also a good player but is not as clever as Ozzz and Look Left.

Ozzz has revolutionized the game and created new ways of playing. Thus, I highly respect his creativity.

I also remember a player named Jim. He was very good. There was also a player named "Dog" something. His operations were very clever.

It is not brute force or throwing huge numbers of troops the highest expression of skill. This is what most of you do not get and certainly what the agents of the "Good" Empire do not understand or do not aspire.

Invicta/Victrix just throw numbers behind their attacks and they are terrible at defending.

DeletedUser56283

Ps. Yes, I think that I can take cities from Erik, but of course I can not do it alone. There are better players like @0ZZZ and @Look Left.
For me those two guys are some of the finest and best players in Grepolis. If those two are the wingmans, then for sure I can take cities from Erik.

I have been in many alliances with Erik. He is a good player, but both Ozz and Look Left have more finesse.

I feel that I can compare them because I have seen all of them organizing operations and making plans.

Skud is also a good player but is not as clever as Ozzz and Look Left.

Ozzz has revolutionized the game and created new ways of playing. Thus, I highly respect his creativity.

I also remember a player named Jim. He was very good. There was also a player named "Dog" something. His operations were very clever.

It is not brute force or throwing huge numbers of troops the highest expression of skill. This is what most of you do not get and certainly what the agents of the "Good" Empire do not understand or do not aspire.

Invicta/Victrix just throw numbers behind their attacks and they are terrible at defending.

there is always a bigger fish in the pond. is this what you mean? well the same thing still applies to your terrorist buddies. i know you don't really understand. so no need for you to hurt yourself trying.