The Gods Alliance

DeletedUser

We are looking for new recruits
We prefer around 1000 and in worlds 63 and 85 but it really doesnt matter just join

Message me on here or in the game to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

We prefer around 1000 and in worlds 63 and 85 but it really doesnt matter just join

This is what you sound like to me: Hi! I'm running a brand new MRA based in two Oceans nowhere near each other! One is a new Ocean with barely any members and the other is completely controlled by Sovereign Guard and POW! Also I don't care if you aren't in those oceans just join us 'cause we want more members.

DeletedUser

By the way, they are oceans not worlds. It never sounds good when the leader knows nothing about grepolis ;)

DeletedUser

Such an inspiring speech, I don't know what to say. I think you're too good.

DeletedUser

for one i just got my cousin to join and we started an alliance, but he didnt get into the same ocean as me ands have you ever heard of a typo.
BTW i did say be about 1000 points i just wouldn't turn away some one just because they just started i bet when you started at first you wanted some help on figuring out what to do and some protection well thats what im offering so leave me alone and dont post unless u want to join

DeletedUser

for one i just got my cousin to join and we started an alliance, but he didnt get into the same ocean as me ands have you ever heard of a typo.
BTW i did say be about 1000 points i just wouldn't turn away some one just because they just started i bet when you started at first you wanted some help on figuring out what to do and some protection well thats what im offering so leave me alone and dont post unless u want to join

Nothing wrong with that i've helped out family and friends too

DeletedUser

I think all of these posts have been great critiques such that a beginner player can read and make an informed decision.

I would be very wary of starting in worlds so far away from each other as 63 and 85 and highly suggest one of you restart and try something closer. I had a member in the same ocean as I lose their city because I was too far away (and too small) to be able to do anything. It takes just a little over 12 hours for weeks of hard work to go down the drain.

Wish you and your cousin the best of luck.

DeletedUser

thanks but we each have members in our oceans for support if needed and we also have divine powers from our gods

DeletedUser11965

i joined at the same time with my friend and we got ont the same island xD

DeletedUser

This is what you sound like to me: Hi! I'm running a brand new MRA based in two Oceans nowhere near each other! One is a new Ocean with barely any members and the other is completely controlled by Sovereign Guard and POW! Also I don't care if you aren't in those oceans just join us 'cause we want more members.

hahahahaha can i join haha im in 66 haha

DeletedUser

yea i had my friend join only a week later and he ended up being on the island right next to me :D

DeletedUser

Man i think i drank too much or iam really seeing this.

I Want to join lol!!! Hell why not noone wants me anyway iam in 76 iam lock n loaded cuz the Gods told me so. or it could be the huge hangover from last night That could be it.
:)0)0)

DeletedUser

no one wants you suffer because of your attitude and your noobness

you shouldnt worry to much about joining an alliance you should worry about staying alive