Inactive Topic The gods rule

• Thread starter DeletedUser9320
  • Start date

DeletedUser9320

Proposal:
Only being able to train mythical units --- and all ships of course.

Reason:
The idea is that while mythical units are useful they haven't been as coveted and strategically purposed as all the other infantry units. We have learned the -ins and -outs of the working of the rest of the barracks from gen. 1. We have also learned the works of mythical units, taking a second place to everything else. A world with JUST mythical units and ships would have us discover a new strategy, new uses, and test the skills of experienced grepolis players.

Details:
A world would have only mythical units and a regular harbor. Of course this creates a problem with having enough favor, so cities would start with temples of level 25 and the max level of the temple would be expanded to, 50 maybe. Besides that the world would work exactly the same way.

Visual Aids:
(unnecessary)

Balance:
As balanced as a regular world, morale would be necessary probably, as stealing favor from small players would completely destroy their chances of participating in the world. Maybe with a point or city ratio, you can't steal favor from smaller players.

Abuse Prevention:
(unnecessary)

Summary:
This is an easy way to use resources already built into the game but give it a fresh new look and feel. It is not a complicated idea, but i am looking forward to friendly feedback and any additions people think would be helpful.

I did not check the archive, if this has been rejected already obviously delete it!

Sincerely,

AG

DeletedUser46838

New types of worlds are no-nos.(said by some mod, like not even kidding)

DeletedUser9320

New types of worlds are no-nos.(said by some mod, like not even kidding)

That seems really silly to me lol. Especially since this idea would be really easy to implement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

Well it's the rules so...nothing you can really do about it.

DeletedUser31385

Too many people were suggesting new world types so that is why there is a rule against it. Although, this does seem interesting. The devs need to design a new, major change to the game to keep people interested.

DeletedUser18132

It's intriguing, but... Just not my thing, really. I doubt I would play on such a server.