The Golden Fail Whale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First you need to gain a hot head and come on the forums with a serious attitude. Than use your inflated ego to exaggerate how awesome you are against your obvious superiors and masters. I will also give one to a player who manages play so well Kronoss get's frustrated. I am not sure if that will ever happen, but I have seen more absurd things in my life.

I meet the qualifications of all of the above, I want my award.

DeletedUser

I meet the qualifications of all of the above, I want my award.
DT, I almost agree, except it says you have to frustrate Kronoss because you play so well. Not sure other methods of frustrating him are valid.

DeletedUser

First you need to gain a hot head and come on the forums with a serious attitude. Than use your inflated ego to exaggerate how awesome you are against your obvious superiors and masters. Then once war comes, you need to tell your alliance to put their head between their legs while you leave them for the reaper as you run away in fear. It is an award that is quite prestigious, and I am not sure if any other players will deserve to win it on this world, but hey, miracles do happen. I have another award I hope to one day give out. It is called "The Iron Fisty" and will be given to an alliance who can demonstrate some level of competence in defense. I will also give one to a player who manages play so well Kronoss get's frustrated. I am not sure if that will ever happen, but I have seen more absurd things in my life.

Wait, so BangBros qualifies? :eek:

DeletedUser26213

The thought of Bangbros qualifying for anything good makes me chuckle

DeletedUser

INDEED.... Good Sir

I will grace the forums again. As for you Ethan

Two questions.

1- Do you even play in this world anymore? (or did you run and hide under your mommy chair)

2- IF you are still here please come pay me a visit and i will teach you a thing or two. ( What its like to be a real man)

Now answer those two question and then we will see what you got.

Bangbros will now be know as "Biggest Muscles in Belle". Thanks to Ethan and few others with there constant riding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

keep inappropriate images off the forum pretty please.

Personal insults aren't wanted either, thanks

DeletedUser

INDEED.... Good Sir

I will grace the forums again. As for you Ethan

Two questions.

1- Do you even play in this world anymore? (or did you run and hide under your mommy chair)

2- IF you are still here please come pay me a visit and i will teach you a thing or two. ( What its like to be a real man)

Now answer those two question and then we will see what you got.

Bangbros will now be know as "Biggest EGO* in Belle". Thanks to Ethan and few others with there constant riding.

*Correction.

Oh, and horse riding isn't fun.. it's a pain in the behind.

I'm sure you're missing a "with" from the above too. I won't say where, as that'd be inappropriate.

DeletedUser

keep inappropriate images off the forum pretty please.

Personal insults aren't wanted either, thanks

How was that picture inappropriate? Sure it was riddled with innuendo, but it is nothing a few thousand kids didn't see in the audience or on television :p And it was not a personal insult towards Bangbros. We are friends, and he thought it was jokes (also suits his names) hahah.

DeletedUser

Ok so you cats in ED1 & 2 claim to have caused PD to disban, what have you all done since? Being the GREAT alliance's you claim to be, surely you have pawned other top alliances. Styx for example, surely you can take more than 1 city from them:rolleyes:

Maybe the ability to accomplish anything else is above your means. Which could point to the fact that you were not the cause of the disbanment after all. Yea you may have bp stats and point stats, which is noteworthy, but lets see you do something great like control the core completly, or wiping out another top rank alliance.

Over 30 cities taken from Styx in 2 days. Nuff said :)

DeletedUser

Over 30 cities taken from Styx in 2 days. Nuff said :)

Don't forget about sending "Tutlek the gold miner into Vmode with multiple revolt" also causing hes pocket book a nice hit with all the rebuilding that was being taken place.

lets see 6 lvls of the wall just in the last 25 minutes of a cs 2 lvls within a minutes of the CS. SO would love to hear hes rebuilding tactics on here because they are nuts.

DeletedUser

just another back stab by EN no surprise there.

Unfortunately, your alliance neglected to adhere to the terms of our pact. Your progressive expansion into our Ocean (O55) forced us to take action. Your leaders terminated our pact when they decided to allow expansion into our territory, so I am afraid that there was no backstab.

DeletedUser

And it's just the beginning... unless of course they disband after 3 days, just to win the Whale Award.

DeletedUser12667

our pact. .

LOL:D Am I the only one who finds this amusing? The 3 top alliances in an elite world PACTed(even if it is a past tense term now). I imagine there are probably more, but that is irrevelant to me.

But still none the less, just took a look at the stats:eek: Kudos to the steamroll job EN1 & 2. I had 3 pages full of mostly red dots before I saw green:cool:

DeletedUser10984

Unfortunately, your alliance neglected to adhere to the terms of our pact. Your progressive expansion into our Ocean (O55) forced us to take action. Your leaders terminated our pact when they decided to allow expansion into our territory, so I am afraid that there was no backstab.
last I checked it came along with a 1 week informed NAP dissolved clause which you guys wanted. failing to do so is a back stab no matter how you put it.

DeletedUser

LOL:D Am I the only one who finds this amusing? The 3 top alliances in an elite world PACTed(even if it is a past tense term now). I imagine there are probably more, but that is irrevelant to me.

Hey bro NAP not pact :p. Same thing though >.<.

But we agreed to a NAP with Styx. Not Styx, -Styx- and The Norse (now know as =Styx=). Just found out today they are all one alliance :O!

DeletedUser19318

We also didn't agree to Styx supporting cities in ocean 55 against our attacks... yes you were caught.. styx support rolling in..:eek:
I messaged quite clearly also about the farms that were taken in 55, I wanted them back...:pro: 7 days later we made attempts to take them... mostly successful.

I hold to no agreement when I see an alliance actively making moves to weaken our ocean 55 position and stab my team in the back... yes we were fully aware of the grand alliance forming.
If I did hold to it, I wouldn't be looking after my players... and I/the Senate look after our team very well, we hope to give the best opportunity for them to be successful..

plus Blitzkriegs are fun! :)

DeletedUser

best way to not be stabbed in the back?

DON'T PACT!

end of lesson
Skype-emoticons-39-bow.png

or is it better to have pacted and been stabbed in the back than to have never pacted at all? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.