The Golden Fail Whale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't forget about sending "Tutlek the gold miner into Vmode with multiple revolt" also causing hes pocket book a nice hit with all the rebuilding that was being taken place.

lets see 6 lvls of the wall just in the last 25 minutes of a cs 2 lvls within a minutes of the CS. SO would love to hear hes rebuilding tactics on here because they are nuts.

HAHA! Tut went into VM before your attacks. Gold miner? Please... San Francisco saw less gold miners than EN has in grepo. You guys could have saved a 3rd world nation with the $$ you dumped into this game and the Olympics.

Im not saying its unfair, everyone has the right to spend tons of money on this game. Just dont be a hypocrite about it.

DeletedUser26213

dis forum gonna die if we have to stick on topic!

But seriously, this forum's already half-dead. It died when PD died.

DeletedUser

I thought the topic was about an award for failing, so how is any comment so far "off topic?"

*Prepares for another "official warning" and comment deletion.

DeletedUser17088

its about fail awards...

your random posts about organs,muscles and comments about other peoples 'contructive posts' have nothing to do with fails what so ever. stop pretending you do not have any idea why im deleting spam as you are yet again, one of the contributors.

DeletedUser

i nominate pauper for one of these awards for failing to make a single decent/on-topic/constructive/non-trollish post on these forums. ever.

DeletedUser

I nominate Pythagorus for having the most brown stuff on the tip of hes nose. Others who could be looking for this award would be Ethan.

DeletedUser

Would it help if I started a new alliance named Pink Death? Maybe then I could just post things like "lol Richard Head" without being censored. Oh wait, that right is reserved for world forum moderators.

lol Richard Head

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nominate Pythagorus for having the most brown stuff on the tip of hes nose. Others who could be looking for this award would be Ethan.
sometimes i wish i could understand your dialect of english :D
not really though :)
if you're suggesting that nominating pauper for this prestigious award is in some way sucking up to my best friend fonty (who is the funniest and most handsome of all the mods), then those are 7 degrees of separation i'd love to hear! :cool:

DeletedUser17088

Would it help if I started a new alliance named Pink Death? Maybe then I could just post things like "lol Richard Head" without being censored. Oh wait, that right is reserved for world forum moderators.

Maybe you could try stop being a little whiner playing the victim card all the time?

Your posts are rarely ever constructive and when they are deleted you have a tear about it?

Oh and the 'Richard Head'.... Can't see what's wrong with me calling Richard that.. The dude looks like Richard head

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Head

Hey check it out! This thread (as usual) has turned into an insult fest. Thread closed, here is a tissue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.