Newspaper The Gonnos Weekly

DeletedUser

~ The Gonnos Weekly ~​

Black Flag's struggle for survival continues

With Black Flag's guardian alliance Shadow Knights no longer able to hold their hand as they continue to receive their continuous onslaught by Don't Cry to their west, Rogue Shadow to the north and Cleopatrace Aces to the south the future of Black Flag looks doomed to say the least. Loosing roughly 5 cities per week they've managed to stay alive by a thread but as the thread goes weaker and time goes by the day of Black Flag's end is near.

In Kontrol not living up to expectations

A recently internaly conflicted Shadow Knights knew that with the disband of many of their great players they would be a target to many alliances and have to fight to defend what little they have left. With little surprise In Kontrol stepped up to the plate thinking an easy battle was ahead, little did they know "high numbers" don't win wars skill does. With the recent influx of players In Kontrol now lies in 12 oceans, obviously this was there first mistake but was deciding to attack Shadow Knights their final mistake? Losing an unexpected 4 cities against Shadow Knights already it'll be exciting to see how this plays out. Does In Kontrol deserve the to hold the #1 ranked spot or does Shadow Knights deserve another chance to stand?! We''ll have to wait and see!

Funnies

Gonnos is not "Fight Club"

You can talk about "Gonnos"

In fact the #1 rule for "Gonnos" is..........TO TALK ABOUT GONNOS!

Lottery

For this issue of "The Gonnos Weekly" we'll have a special lottery. The rules are simple. The most funny post/reply wins! The Winner will receive 1 "happiness" and 5 "wedding" spells on a city of your choice! GO!

Thanks for reading!

Leave Comments and/or + reps if you like and want to see more.

The Gonnos Weekly, written on 06/03/2014 By Krunk~

DeletedUser

Gonnos is not "Fight Club"

You can talk about "Gonnos"

In fact the #1 rule for "Gonnos" is..........TO TALK ABOUT GONNOS!

Could not agree more! For quite an active world, everyone is mute :l

Black flag may have their hands full, but at the same time we have a great bunch of people working together. This is how great alliances are formed - through the survival of tough situations. I'd rather this than no wars, like that in Byllis. No wars = no fun.

All the best to you DrivingKrunk. Thanks for doing a paper, +1 to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

You mention IK has lost 4 cities yet I don't see your mention on how many SK have lost.

To write a newspaper it helps if you gain a larger understanding of battles throughout the world rather than just basing it on a few alliances, I would also ensure my stats are mutually bias (show stats for all alliances losing cities rather than just stats on 1)

Good effort on making this but it needs more info.

DeletedUser

BF does have it's hands full but you forgot a new alliance. RS just joined the war when they tried to pick off some of BF's northern cities but BF stop most of the revolts. And SK was not BF's protector. They were allies. And SK didn't really help much with any of BF's wars except the one on DC. SK stopped IK and will start battling back. If this is the war you will cover most, please pm me in game and i can give you a lot of tips. So right now, you have this:
SK is fighting IK, DC and fonzy
BF is fighting IK, DC, CA and RS (it's only a matter of time before fonzy joins in attacking BF)
TT is fighting CA

For more info pm me in game.

DeletedUser18983

lol I liked the news paper do another in a couple months and we'll see where IK stands, probably controlling the 12 oceans you mentions xD

DeletedUser40827

I'd love to add that 'The Ultimate Swordsman' has not lost a city yet :p

DeletedUser

lol I liked the news paper do another in a couple months and we'll see where IK stands, probably controlling the 12 oceans you mentions xD

It seems IK stands no more and don't tell me Just For Deaths is the same, because you abandoned your lesser players and took the active ones with you.
Why didn't you just kick them? Afraid to be called a tyrant? Hoping your enemies would forget you? Cowardness is what springs to mind.
We'll see what you guys are made of soon enough.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser18983

Yup you're right, I left and created a new alliance with the players who were loyal, honest, and would stand by me through thick and thin. Would you want the players who were hiding behind your flag? I doubt that, if you ever lead an alliance.

DeletedUser44740

That is what the kick button is for, but I agree 100% with getting rid of the anchors.