The Great Devs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

One day in another day of grepolis past all the blood stains and cries for help there was word of another world! Soon the forum for this great world was up and then the wait began.....

waiting.gif

It seemed like the wait would never be over but then all of a sudden! -

Iota.jpg

But not only that it didnt work...And again they all make us wait and cry at the tease they have put infront of us!

crying%20kid_thumb.jpg

BUT Never fear the moderators are on the case...Of course a few needed a little push and shove this morning but after awhile we woke up and were on it!

moderators-gotta-love-far-side-demotivational-poster-1253481309.jpg

And after Betsy tried her best -

broken-computer-humor.jpg

We contacted the Devs right away to assist us in this matter.

developers_banner_02.jpg

As they work on it again we must wait but they are a great group and wont stop till we are in Iota!...Right?

homer_simpson_sleeping.jpg

So while they work hard at trying to get Iota working lets try to work on our current skill in our other worlds -

urf-gamers.gif

Working together to achieve something as the Devs do!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

I agree Aicy , but if you are running a runescape private server and have a problem you would understand the fact that it is extremely hard to locate the problem let alone solve it , so I for one feel their pain and would like to congratulate them on what they have done so far.

-sereton

DeletedUser

:(

Could they at least announce the time when the world will be opening :O

DeletedUser

Im in in in in in in in. VORTEX and The Crimson Knights will dominate the 99 seas....is there 99 seas??

DeletedUser

I truly didn't know when it was going to open. Seeing as I'm not the one that opened it, I had to wait for the correct person to come online before I knew :p

Not directed towards you AC :p

Just please great devs! Head my cry!

DeletedUser340

Why would you want them to head your cry? surely heed or hear? ;)

Jokes me be no grammar nazi o_O