Announcement The Great PnP Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Hello everyone,

This world is now old enough to have some action going on! A lot of wars are being fought, and with wars there are always failures. And what can be funnier then to share them with everyone, and try to demoralize your enemies?

Now here is your chance to win a(n easy) prize by making your fellow forum goers laugh!

The competition
What is it?
Everyone is allowed to send in 1 PnP (posted on the forum). They can talk about everything (wars, failures, treason,... let your imagination work!), just a PnP. At the end of the competition a vote will be set up, and forum users can vote for their favourite! The winner gets a prize, the second one as well (depending on the amount of competitors)

Rules
  • You can only post 1 PnP for the competition. Several PnP's are allowed, but you must make clear which one you want to let count for this competition
  • You must actively play this world (Sestos)
  • Vote rigging is not allowed, if such thing is discovered the player will be disqualified.
  • It is allowed to ask advise to a fellow player about how he would write something, but it is not allowed to let someone else do the hard work and you get the reward! If discovered, you will be disqualified.
  • You are not allowed to use past PnP's from other worlds. There may not be references to other (older PnP's)
  • The PnP MUST have something of this world as subject!
  • You will be reviewed on the the content of the OPENING POST. All additions later in the thread will be, and must be, ignored.
  • All PnP's must be sent through MAIL to ME. We want to keep it anonymous. This way players will vote for the content, instead for the player.
  • Have fun!

Dates
  • You can start sending in PnP's starting today.
  • Friday the 21st of June the competition ends. No more PnP's may be posted after that date (well, yes they can but they can't be used for the competition anymore :p )
  • That day the Voting will start. The voting period will end Wednesday the 26th of June
  • Thursday the 27th the winner(s) will be announced.

The Prizes
The Winner Gets .... 200 reputation Points + rep added by the grepo community who likes your PnP's!
Second place gets... 100 reputation points + rep added by the grepo community who likes your PnP's!

“All art is propaganda. It is universally and inescabably propaganda; sometimes unconsciously, but often deliberately, propaganda.”
― Upton Sinclair

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
― Eric Hoffer

This competition is now Open. I hope you like it and you will do your best!
Good luck!

Sincerely,
J

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Hello,

A small addition to the rules.
All PnP's must be sent through MAIL to ME. We want to keep it anonymous. This way players will vote for the content, instead for the player.
So please, send in your PnP through me, and me only.

Thank you!
J

DeletedUser

Damn (omg is this word finally unsensored?? :D ) already posted my PnP when the world opened :(

DeletedUser19042

Jono. PnP's must be sent in to me by mail. So sadly you cannot use your 'already posted' PnP.

Sorry, we just want to keep the competition anonymous. Players will vote for the PnP, not for the maker of it. :)

DeletedUser19042

As there were no entries, this will be closed.

slightly dissappointed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.