The great war thread

DeletedUser9465

You didn't, Arjaa did. The rest is the same all lie repeated again and again. And yep you took one city from SI, SI took 18 from Juggs.:p

DeletedUser21560

You didn't, Arjaa did. The rest is the same all lie repeated again and again. And yep you took one city from SI, SI took 18 from Juggs.:p

Been a while since you took those 18 cities - lets see how many more you will take, and now with DI gone, lets see how good you actually are when its a fair fight and not 3 vs 1 :)

Less talk more action - since your backstab - we have taken #1 abp 1 dbp, total bp, #1 alliance from you

You are slipping

DeletedUser9465

Bah... you were never 1 against 3 except maybe in your dreams. You had the PL support from the very first operation so cut it short. Except since then you turtled up big time. And indeed, let's see what happens next.

DeletedUser

Bah... you were never 1 against 3 except maybe in your dreams. You had the PL support from the very first operation so cut it short. Except since then you turtled up big time. And indeed, let's see what happens next.

Funny how these turtles are accumulating all this ABP...

Must be a new species of turtle... one with a bazooka elevating from it's shell and laser beams shooting out its eyes.

:eek:

turtle... LOL cry me a river:pro:

DeletedUser3393

LOL, yes turtles that have matched your SUPER FAB Alliance's ABP growth, just because we are not dumb enough to feed you guys BP doesn't mean that our attacks don't pack a punch. lol

IMO turtles are players who colonize and stack the city with defense with no attacks. While their allies keep losing cities.

DeletedUser3303

may as well say my bit

hears how i have seen the event unfold recently, Si launched a joint OP with 2 other strong alliances against us, the only support we really got during this was from TV cos diplomacy with polish was not complete, as a result of this our front line cities got a battering and you guys took to many of our cities, i think this was mainly cos our members was seeing SI as friend not foe at this point and was unprepared, Big congrats on this action.
After this we had our diplomacy agreement with polish and we still lost a couple cities while we was getting into the routine of things and rebuilding our defense we lost from the first wave.
But now things are running smoothly and recently i have not seen anything great from your guys, you keep attacking and give us and our allies lots of cheap DBP to make into culture.
Which brings me to my last point, at the start of this war, SI was no1 in both BP and Points (i think), now you miles behind on total BP and points, which goes to prove that even after your early success when we was off guard, we are coming out on top.

Oh and i got attack by DI (or got given easy bp), so i know they was the aggressors first

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

again, I will go back to the fact that AA had the attacker of the day award the same day SI launched their first major OP on Jugg.

The rest of who dun what, where and with who is now irrelevant

Shutup and fight

DeletedUser24538

again, I will go back to the fact that AA had the attacker of the day award the same day SI launched their first major OP on Jugg.

The rest of who dun what, where and with who is now irrelevant

Shutup and fight

Yes! This is the true way to solve problems in Grep!

DeletedUser31747

Enas, i think u have a big mouth, im not saying your right, im not saying your wrong, im saying you have a big mouth,
all you have been doing is slandering and insulting, at least Robbyn doesnt get so offensive, regardless of how wrong/right Robbyn is,
why cant you relax, and try not to get your undies in a twist every time Robbyn writes something? Whats wrong with ignoring it?

DeletedUser

Enas, i think u have a big mouth, im not saying your right, im not saying your wrong, im saying you have a big mouth,
all you have been doing is slandering and insulting, at least Robbyn doesnt get so offensive, regardless of how wrong/right Robbyn is,
why cant you relax, and try not to get your undies in a twist every time Robbyn writes something? Whats wrong with ignoring it?

My panties are not in a bind. I am actually having a ton of fun.

I am a big man and will admit my faults... I do have a sharp tongue and it does get me in trouble. But isn't that what this is? Banter right?

Being on the opposite side you view what I say as a very sharp blade regardless of the point trying to be made. What you see those from your side is the opposite, but on our side it is just as sharp a blade.

What does this mean? Well a ripe old knife fight where we all start chucking daggers at each other... LS work too.

Anyway I hope you do not take it too close to heart (then your panties may need adjusting... see I just did it again LOL)

Bottom line the game is to have fun and you guys have made this a very very fun game. As they say on the field and off. :D:D

PS: come on that turtle joke was pretty dang funny.

1250x850_12058_Battle_turtle_04_2d_creature_concept_art_animal_illustration_game_art_turtle_gun_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

DeletedUser22217

However,
wonder what you will do later...
grins
War between SI and Juggs was natural, number one and two alliances are natural enemies, or it gets sleepy.
Juggs want to destroy SI and thanks to PL many branches they may do so.
Here the numbers are much more in their side to be honest.
I wonder what comes next...and plan to stay and see

DeletedUser

WHO CARES?
THIS IS A WAR GAME...
I never saw players growing up so fast like in this world
BUT I NEVER SAW A WORLD WITH SO MANY PACTS BETWEEN THE 15º BEST CLASSIFIEDS ALLYS
IN THE PORTUGUESE SERVER IF SOME OF THE BIGGESTS AND GREAT ALLYS MAKE AN SIGLE PACT THEY STARTED TO BEING CALLED COWARDS AND MASS PACT ALLY
HOLLY HELL THIS IS A WAR GAME SO WHO CARES WHO START THE WAR?WHO REALLY CARES??????????????
"BUT WE HAVE A PACT AND THEY SOLD US".....
1º-YOU HAVE A PACT WITH THEIR ENEMIES
2º-YOU ARE IN THEIR CORE...
3º- YOU ATACKED TEM
I SAW WAR´S STARTING FOR LESS THAN THAT
MORE YOU SAID THAT JUGGS PLAYED AN DISGRACED GAME
BUT IT WAS YOU THAT CAME TO F.E ACUSSING THEM OF STARTING A WAR IN A WAR GAME....
WHAT THE HELL?????

DeletedUser22217

Uhhh can u type without the caps lock?!
BTW With SI we had a NAP, not a pact at that time.
We had a pact with Juggs and TSC.
And I do not get why u say this about pacts...when u are the biggest pacted group at the moment!

DeletedUser

Juggs want to destroy SI and thanks to PL many branches they may do so.
Here the numbers are much more in their side to be honest.
I wonder what comes next...and plan to stay and see

On helorus playing few Polish alliances, but it doesn't mean they are our branches or we have pact with them so please don't talk about the numbers..

And you all are really funny.. we were MRA, we had sister alliance etc.. How good that you haven't, hehehe.. hypocrites.. Our mistake - we named second aliance the same.. not, for example pegasus ;)

DeletedUser22217

Did I say anywhere anything about u being a MRA?!
Owww calm please lol, I think that who works with who is pretty clear, no matter of names and such.
Just don't try to sell these: "...but it doesn't mean they are our branches or we have pact with them...", I do believe there are no idiots around here.

DeletedUser

Did I say anywhere anything about u being a MRA?!
Owww calm please lol, I think that who works with who is pretty clear, no matter of names and such.
Just don't try to sell these: "...but it doesn't mean they are our branches or we have pact with them...", I do believe there are no idiots around here.

The last two sentences were for everyone, not just for you :) And yes.. you are idiots if you think that we have about 6 branches :) LOL

DeletedUser22217

yep
I'm idiot :) (one that just killed a CS with 24 biremes lol)
Hope this makes u happier