The Greatest Debate of all time!

Whch food is better

• Total voters

DeletedUser

There is a debate, one that has no forseeable end in the near future. A debate so epic, each titan can not topple the other. The debate is....PIZZA VS BURGERS! Each one has equal customizability, each one has many styles of eating, but only one can win. Choose now, and state your reasons.

I go for pizza. It's very close, but the fact that pizza is thinner and easier to put in my mouth tips the scales.

DeletedUser

Pizza won with ease. It's the third best thing EVAR! After soccer and pretty girls

DeletedUser

Can you clarify that thatis w whole pizza, or a slice?? I would rather have a whole pizza :p

DeletedUser2795

There is a debate, one that has no forseeable end in the near future. A debate so epic, each titan can not topple the other. The debate is....PIZZA VS BURGERS! Each one has equal customizability, each one has many styles of eating, but only one can win. Choose now, and state your reasons.

I go for pizza. It's very close, but the fact that pizza is thinner and easier to put in my mouth tips the scales.

What's a "Burger"? Is it that thing you get when you throw up on a grill?

DeletedUser8396

a little bit too easy.

perhaps tacos vs pizza would have had a better contest.

tacos would have won...but pizza would have a fighting chance

in this case...pizza is like a 300 lb mma champion and the burger is Osl :p

DeletedUser

a little bit too easy.

perhaps tacos vs pizza would have had a better contest.

tacos would have won...but pizza would have a fighting chance

in this case...pizza is like a 300 lb mma champion and the burger is Osl :p

but didn't Jason "Mayhem" Miller knock Kimbo Slice out in 15 seconds like 2-3 years ago...

DeletedUser

^He may have fair grounds on that call.

Anything's possible.

DeletedUser

If by better, you mean the one that makes me feel less sick afterwards; burger would win that one.

DeletedUser

How about two buns. Between those buns is a pizza. The topping on that pizza is a burger. :eek:

DeletedUser

I've got some bad news for you guys... Uhh, actually, it's good news maybe? :S

2k0vm.jpg

DeletedUser

That is very bad news, this could be the downfall of Western civilization as we know it.

DeletedUser

I've got some bad news for you guys... Uhh, actually, it's good news maybe? :S

2k0vm.jpg

It's love at first sight!!! And for a pebble, I agree that tacos would win that match up.