The Greek Empire

DeletedUser35431

Come an join us! Come and battle and thrives with the Greek Empire. Come to the Greek side. We have pi!

DeletedUser27128

Sorry, but this is possibly one of the worst alliance intro's I have seen .... unless of course you are a simmer, who joins any alliance, people need to know more.

DeletedUser19042

Sorry, but this is possibly one of the worst alliance intro's I have seen .... unless of course you are a simmer, who joins any alliance, people need to know more.

I think you forgot Nickry's background of being a troll?

DeletedUser27128

I have no background about Nickry, I've only recently started posting on the externals.

DeletedUser19042

I have no background about Nickry, I've only recently started posting on the externals.

Owh. Welcome then!

I'm here since 3 years now, playing for almost 4 I believe.

Just take it from me, Nickry trolls people.
Nice guy tho ;)

DeletedUser

Come an join us! Come and battle and thrives with the Greek Empire. Come to the Greek side. We have pi!

Good luck with your alliance. It seems that you will have plenty of opposition both in Sinope and here on the externals. Do not give up . Just play grepolis and have fun! If you are defeated. Get up and start again. As long as you do that I will have more respect for you than some here in the externals who try to undermine your reputation. :pro:

DeletedUser19042

I never hated you :(
But then again.. I don't belong to 'people'. :(