Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser23413

I support Erik's decision in this case. He helped Merge to end the chaos which Prae created. He knew that the result would be the same so he would rather act than wait.
Strange that Merge guys blame Erik but Prae. A player who held 40-ish WW cities and went MIA as soon as the attacks came. To me, that was either act of a spy or a traitor. Not sure. May Ranga answer it.

Ranga1

Strategos
Prae is the dog here. Not a spy a traitor, I don't know the meaning as well as you do leolis.

He has logged in many times during the event and chose to remain inactive. At least erik has stood up and said something. Prae is just pure scum. Worst kind of player there is. Even worse than liars and inactive hunters and people with stupid LOGIC :D

DeletedUser49112

Whats up with this inactive hunters thing being a problem for you? When HM had inactive or a player went MIA, Merge or whatever you are now were like vultures - think GINK21 and PrinceYumil as 2 of the times when players came back and suddenly where not attacked anymore.
Sorry to bring up another world but in en84, where EN (which Merge pretty much was EN in roster and strategy) stopped attacking Viv the moment her ban wore off because as one of the players said "it would be too difficult now".

Everyone does "inactive hunting" its near impossible to fill your slots from taking active player's cities. I can get maybe 3 slots a week but it takes me at least a week also to rebuild enough offense to take one city off an active player that defends and asks for help. What am I supposed to do with those other slots? Colonize because that's the honorable thing to do? No, we all go for easy targets to sustain growth.

It seems with 90% if not more of your takes being from internals you (and others who spew the same nonsense) should think before you talk. At least inactive hunters such as myself make the effort of killing an enemy CS or 2 before taking a city in red waters which will lead to a lot of fun in the game.
z3AwwQm.png

DeletedUser49112

So apart from calling me a nazi you've resorted to making crude homosexual jokes? You're just a great guy I gotta say

Ranga1

Strategos
Your name is a crude homosexual joke, what do you expect? And the nazi thing is just a complete lie. I said your propaganda is as good as the Nazi's was.

DeletedUser23413

Ranga is pretty similar to his buddy Tea. They like to talk without evidence or numbers. Meanwhile they call others who have the back with evidence and numbers liars. I can just give up on him.

DeletedUser49112

My name is a joke from bodybuilding forums lol.

Sure mate now I'm sure next thing you'll do is tell me to go cry to mama because that's your usual mature response

Ranga1 on 2015-09-17 at 03:37
lol good work! You would have been a great proponent of the Nazis!

Ranga1

Strategos
Bodybuilding, that explains plenty!

ar.secheekspreader: i hve no idea why you would bring up nazis here? if you feel offended by what i say im sure master erik will give you cuddles but no need to compare anyone or anything to Nazis

ranga: your propaganda skills are nazi like, is that too much for your brain to comprehend?

you didn't get it then and you still don't get it, get off the roids man! Go for something more pure!

DeletedUser

Lol! Merge lost their wonders ! And praehelios lost it?/ouch.

DeletedUser44434

ranga,you are not doing yourself any favours here...

you do come across as a very bad loser.... maybe you could man up and take some blame too...do you not have a council there that agrees on the decisions that were made?.... i.e... letting one person have so many ww cities and not taking them when asked

anyway congrats to Holy,Fluff and co for not giving up,sticking with it and achieving something that looked very unlikely a few months ago... well done

Ranga1

Strategos
Skelly: did you see the post where I congratulated fluffs on the bust? Said all the reds were better than us? Even going back to when Holy completed pyramids I said congrats, was one of the first actually. Is that what bad losers do?

FYI: Yes it was leaders fault for making that decision. Even though I wasn't a leader at that stage, and I opposed the idea when erik told me, ill still say its my fault for not doing more.

DeletedUser44434

no i didnt see that post..... so well done for that..

i still cannot believe how such a huge alliance can fall apart so easily despite the inactives....

not having a go but maybe some are not used to being taken on and are just used to being the'bully' !

i have played with most of AoE as new toon in other servers and must say the have the best players i have played with... hara,k-borg,frish,davy,tastie and the only guy i would call anything close to a legend plohish (that guy is freakishly good).. :p

Ranga1

Strategos
Curse of the MRA. When you have so many leaders most just thought "someone else will do it" then no one does it.

DeletedUser23413

Agree, we made the same mistake in en65. Too many leaders, no one actually called the shot. However there is a difference, we were forced to do that to match the power of The Syndicate, while in Sinope you chose to go with numbers at the first place so others had to adapt. I personally like what we have in HM. A compact and dense core, a rank of good and committed players and a board with solidarity! People may hate us for our aggressiveness or even arrogance but you can't deny that we are very effective as an alliance!

DeletedUser29916

Agree, we made the same mistake in en65. Too many leaders, no one actually called the shot. However there is a difference, we were forced to do that to match the power of The Syndicate, while in Sinope you chose to go with numbers at the first place so others had to adapt. I personally like what we have in HM. A compact and dense core, a rank of good and committed players and a board with solidarity! People may hate us for our aggressiveness or even arrogance but you can't deny that we are very effective as an alliance!

Amen my brother.

DeletedUser48583

I personally like what we have in HM. A compact and dense core, a rank of good and committed players and a board with solidarity! People may hate us for our aggressiveness or even arrogance but you can't deny that we are very effective as an alliance!

I will have to agree on that as one of the people constantly fighting Holy, your core is tight and wont be broken, your players work well together and are committed like Misterjack and his crew.

DeletedUser50592

Curse of the MRA. When you have so many leaders most just thought "someone else will do it" then no one does it.
Not only a MRA, "Merge" was the ultimate MRA with a "holy and unmistakable" leader - legends usually do not die alone, the whole boat sinks along with them.
Such devotion to establish a one-man-ruler-empire is rarely seen in any strategy game, when even experienced players were seduced to participate - now after you all were "legendary betrayed", i hope we still will have some decent battles 'till the end...