Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser

Hey guys dnt gag up on Ranga now, he is me mate...you know against bullying....etc.:p

DeletedUser41868

Hey guys dnt gag up on Ranga now, he is me mate...you know against bullying....etc.:p

Sandip is right fellows.

Let us not pile onto Ranga for being part of the leadership team responsible for the biggest pastry alliance in the history Grepolis.

Let us not denigrate Ranga and his crew for attempting to ruin this world and many worlds by making this game about simming and cuddling.

Let us not make fun of Ranga for trying to dredge up Fight Club's close defeat to The Syndicate in real fight in a world that ended well over a year ago - in an attempt to make us not notice how bumbling and inept his own crew is when they attempt to engage in a real fight.

Let us not give Ranga a hard time for crying about us supposedly having 1 (ONE) spy, which makes it possible for us to undermine his MRA/Coalition of players that numbers over 1000 members.

Let us not make fun of Ranga for pulling the whole "I am awesome in real life, so screw your grepolis talk," while he is in a grepolis message board trying to argue about grepolis.

Instead, lets make fun of Ranga and his crew for promising a lot of good players, even more marginal simmers, and an assorted collection of ninnies (like Frost Yeti for example) that they were going to be able to deliver them crowns. Seriously (but really, not seriously), lets make fun of Ranga for fooling all those players into giving his crew the resources to build 4 WWs and giving them nothing, but whippings from our crew in return.

No bullying though... that is just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

hang on, you conquered a city from 3 different enemy lvl 10 WW's? You didnt finish one cos the enemy booted a player holding a city on a lvl 10 wonder site and defended an inactive until it ghosted? Should you answer or the leader of the biggest losers in grepolis history answer for you? or maybe aresspear can come on and explain why he/she booted that player from a lvl 10 WW?

That inactive was in ocean 42, our core was in 55, speed troops was 2, you do the math how much time we needed for that ww.And when you menage to time 2k attacks in 1 minute over period of 36 hours, then we can talk.Your poor cuddling club can`t time 10 attacks, that is like rocket science to them.If that is not fighting then i don`t know what it is.Maybe your so called god is better example for fighter?He have all his loyal cuddlers to defend his ww cities so he can build LS nukes from those cities, that is just amazing fighting.And one more thing ask him how many myth nukes he wasted, i saw only 1, from 20k myths you lost.

Btw he called me a simmer, you calling me inactive hunter, maybe you should ask my love Ironic. what happened to her LS, her harpy :D :D :D
Also Steve, you know why he ghosted, don`t lie ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol you guys have way too much time on your hands. I know you don't really mean it though le chadd, next world we will be best buddies no doubt!

Last edited:

DeletedUser41868

Lol you guys have way too much time on your hands. I know you don't really mean it though le chadd, next world we will be best buddies no doubt!

Uhhmm yeah, about that ... unless you somehow remarkably transform yourself into an actual good player in a fighting alliance that rejects cuddling, simming, and MRA tendencies, then it is probably going to be like:

negro-please-gif.gif

tumblr_mgp321f4tb1rruvzko1_500.gif

DeletedUser29916

I wish I could +Rep Chad more often, he makes life so much more enjoyable.

Does any of the merge leaders care to contradict our "propaganda" with some numbers? Except for WW bust HM/Fluffs/TUS 1 fail vs 2 Merge "epic (cuddlers)" Cartel fails or Merge core players scrambling while our coalitions warriors are standing tall because everyone can see these facts ofcourse.

DeletedUser49112

Ranga are you ever going to run out of excuses for Merge's incessant failures on all fronts?

DeletedUser50592

Congrats

Lol you guys have way too much time on your hands.
I must admit that this is the first server i have played in any strategy game in many years, where the leadership of a coalition defends their position and moves (failures) from the safe zone (VM), using the forum (and not the game) to show that they must and will win.
Let Erik do the talking to the masses - maybe you are the better player, but he is a lot better PR manager then you...

Ranga1

Strategos
EDIT: i did have a retort here but there is no point :D

Thanks for popping your cherry on me rearglutespear and fallen one, i feel privileged :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

What strikes me again is how the biggest and best alliance in grepo let us just annihalate Kitix today :)

Surte you sent around 40 000 birs... but that's nothing to the Mayhem.

thanks for the BP and see you around ;)

DeletedUser3303

What strikes me again is how the biggest and best alliance in grepo let us just annihalate Kitix today :)

Surte you sent around 40 000 birs... but that's nothing to the Mayhem.

thanks for the BP and see you around ;)

Poor Kitix dont want to be my friend anymore

DeletedUser48583

I heard about your OP Chill, Kitix is a brill player and sorry see him lose cities. I know loads sent him support.
Cant believe Im missing an enemy OP :(

I will return soon

DeletedUser29916

Town Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
Kitty 12,140 kitix Paulicus Maximus The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 10:42:54
mold fungi's 10,277 Abandoned kitix None The Merge 2015-09-14 07:27:58
Japanese Gong 15,173 kitix JetSerb The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 07:11:35
44 Fuera Carajo 11,151 kitix Sergionis The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 05:08:43
Mexican Vampire 13,391 kitix shirleyc1969 The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 03:46:28
049 Turtle Bentun 13,729 kitix Chilluminati The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 02:31:16
045 Quasar 10,973 kitix loopylou666 The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 02:19:34
44-Ornskoldsvik 8,568 kitix Leolis The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 02:15:11
RespectMeKitix 8,648 kitix crwth The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 02:12:04
024 Mortal Wound 11,758 kitix johntheone The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 02:09:30
I Lost Another City 10,477 kitix lukjackm The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 01:04:29
041 Hand of Saroman 11,632 kitix jimmers11 The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 00:41:35
38 Sovereignty 11,567 kitix bayke The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 00:34:57
048 Kicking time 14,764 kitix Maxmath The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 00:18:45
Cry my beloved 12,068 kitix fireflame3 The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-14 00:14:27
peterpool 0086 12,986 kitix peterpool The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-13 23:54:19
DragonKin 11,547 kitix Chilluminati The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-13 23:26:15
7244MiddletownDreams 13,999 kitix Chad Bass The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-13 22:32:01
Out Classed 14,633 kitix lukjackm The Merge Holy Mayhem 2015-09-13 21:51:21

DeletedUser38465

Losing cities should not drop morale, you have to accept what went wrong and shake it off. Be objective.Then figure out how to prevent or counter it. This sounds like simple advice, but it should be approached like this every time.

DeletedUser

Despite what any Hollies say, I wasn't promised a crown, by any one, and neither did I promise my members a crown.
The world is not quite through, and win or lose i'll stick to see the end of it, and if I survive, maybe till the server closes, who knows.
This was my first real grepo world, and my last (at least for some time) as I am soon going to be entering a new part of my life that will require maximum concentration leaving me no time for a game like this. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my time on Sinope, and the people I've met, even some reds I've spoken to, sure there's a few bad eggs (not going to name names) but I can honestly say go back 8 months or whatever it was and give me the choice to join again I would. I will do everything I can so Merge wins of course, and to try and get all those who put effort in the reward, but for me it isn't about the winning, its about the journey, not what the finishing line look like

So don't think you've won just yet hollies, it's not over till the fat lady sings, and I hear only silence, see you on the battlefield

This is me signing off the externals and the game, other than Sinope (which to avoid confusion I am still continuing 100%) good bye and good luck everyone, maybe we will meet again some day on another server

-F

DeletedUser23413

Losing cities is not the end of the world. The difference here is the way cities were lost:
- lightly defended cities -> revolted
- heavily stacked cities -> revolted
- tried to snipe -> lost
- 1K biremes before RR -> lost
- 2K biremes before RR -> lost
- 5K biremes before RR -> lost
- 7K biremes before RR -> still lost

Frosty, my good luck to you the 2nd time. Still remember your first farewell when you guys offered 100 cities in Ocean 44 for the surrenders :D

DeletedUser22517

Be careful people, "The Chosen One" will return soon with 1 million LS and 1 million Myths and he will strike with vengeance :D

DeletedUser23413

So don't think you've won just yet hollies, it's not over till the fat lady sings, and I hear only silence, see you on the battlefield

This should be said by us who are being led. Or did you anticipate some wind of changes?

:D :D :D