Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser50592

Despite what any Hollies say, I wasn't promised a crown, by any one, and neither did I promise my members a crown.
The world is not quite through, and win or lose i'll stick to see the end of it, and if I survive, maybe till the server closes, who knows.
So don't think you've won just yet hollies, it's not over till the fat lady sings, and I hear only silence, see you on the battlefield.
-F
You are totally right, maybe until this server ends we will meet on equal terms, not like when i was scouting in your core ocean... :)
In the meanwhile in must express my gratitude to all the Merge players helping me to get in the top 100 defenders (and getting about 35k DBP in 24 hours), while defending blackriverco from a nasty bird (nastydodo) - i really like the changes Erik brought out of the VM, maybe the whole Merge will learn to sing until this server ends, is wasn't so easy with Ranga1 in command...

DeletedUser48583

We had fun in O53 Fallen would be a good fight me vs you fully :)

DeletedUser50137

feeling a little bored from siming and waiting for big alliances! when will the world end? :D

DeletedUser41868

Despite what any Hollies say, I wasn't promised a crown, by any one, and neither did I promise my members a crown.
The world is not quite through, and win or lose i'll stick to see the end of it, and if I survive, maybe till the server closes, who knows.
This was my first real grepo world, and my last (at least for some time) as I am soon going to be entering a new part of my life that will require maximum concentration leaving me no time for a game like this. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my time on Sinope, and the people I've met, even some reds I've spoken to, sure there's a few bad eggs (not going to name names) but I can honestly say go back 8 months or whatever it was and give me the choice to join again I would. I will do everything I can so Merge wins of course, and to try and get all those who put effort in the reward, but for me it isn't about the winning, its about the journey, not what the finishing line look like

So don't think you've won just yet hollies, it's not over till the fat lady sings, and I hear only silence, see you on the battlefield

This is me signing off the externals and the game, other than Sinope (which to avoid confusion I am still continuing 100%) good bye and good luck everyone, maybe we will meet again some day on another server

-F

You are a pleasant enough fellow in real conversations Frost, but all that stuff up there - though it might be true - is loser talk. If you thought your side were winning you would be on here running your mouth, like you did even after you made the infamous offer to give us all your cities in 44 (over 100) if we ceased attacking your crew. He11, you even gave me a city to seal the deal.

Then you reneged on the deal, cuddled up with erik and commenced to coming on to this forum and spouting off because you thought you had hitched your wagon to the mighty Belgian draft horse of victory :D. Long story short - all your pie in the sky talk - looks like loser talk, since we didn't see any of that when you thought you had a winning hand. Don't worry though, I will play you off on a good note, a simmer-friendly note, just like you guys all enjoy.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50592

We had fun in O53 Fallen would be a good fight me vs you fully :)
Always, but now i'm playing just one world at a time - more interesting with good team mates fight 'till the end against some really good players which had just the bad luck to get a leader who cares most the time only about himself and how to be "a legendary Grepo player", showing so far that he knows the sweet talk, and when to run away from battle and hit the button, leaving others to take the blame of defeat...

Again thanks to my team mates for help and all the Merge players following Eriks orders, providing enough DBP for two new cities and giving again a city in their core as special present - to use the points right away...

DeletedUser22517

Always, but now i'm playing just one world at a time - more interesting with good team mates fight 'till the end against some really good players which had just the bad luck to get a leader who cares most the time only about himself and how to be "a legendary Grepo player", showing so far that he knows the sweet talk, and when to run away from battle and hit the button, leaving others to take the blame of defeat...

Again thanks to my team mates for help and all the Merge players following Eriks orders, providing enough DBP for two new cities and giving again a city in their core as special present - to use the points right away...

You should be ashamed, questioning "The Chosen One".He is grepo legend and he will strike with vengeance on all non believers and Merge will rise again and he will be worshiped

Ranga1

Strategos
I just received some BP today, Im not sure what to do? Am I meant to brag about getting some BP in externals, make a big long thank you to the people who gave it to me? or should I sent a MM to all the alliances who gave it to me? Am I meant to do that every time I get BP or is getting BP part of the game and no need to make a big issue about it?

DeletedUser23413

Everytime "He" was back from VM, "He" gifted us million of bps and was nice enough to take only a couple of cities that we took from his crew. He is a legend!

DeletedUser50592

I just received some BP today, Im not sure what to do? Am I meant to brag about getting some BP in externals, make a big long thank you to the people who gave it to me? or should I sent a MM to all the alliances who gave it to me? Am I meant to do that every time I get BP or is getting BP part of the game and no need to make a big issue about it?
You are right like always, BP and selfish leaders (not talking about you) are and will be a part of the game, but the city present was really sweet, i had to express my gratitude to those good people... :)

DeletedUser23413

Merge used to talk loud about taking 50 cities in 1 ops. I am wondering if they finally make up a summary report for their last ops. 3 or 4 taken I guess. What do the numbers say? SINKING!

DeletedUser

Merge used to talk loud about taking 50 cities in 1 ops. I am wondering if they finally make up a summary report for their last ops. 3 or 4 taken I guess. What do the numbers say? SINKING!

You're pretty loud on the externals. Are you making this much racket on the battlefield?

DeletedUser23413

Not so much. I think I took more Merge side's cities last few days than what they all took from us in their ops. I am bad I could have taken more :D

DeletedUser49112

Merge are such amazing and coordinated attackers it takes them an average of 45k LS and 2k flyers to take 1 city from me :D

UA8U9qr.png

And it took me about 24 hours to take 3 cities back from them in the same area. Truly a pantheon made of Elite branches

Btw the grepo ace is already back in VM? Must be tough to actually have to fight to get all wonders in a server... Maybe you'll all have better luck in abdera where so many of your players have already migrated

DeletedUser

Merge are such amazing and coordinated attackers it takes them an average of 45k LS and 2k flyers to take 1 city from me :D

UA8U9qr.png

And it took me about 24 hours to take 3 cities back from them in the same area. Truly a pantheon made of Elite branches

Btw the grepo ace is already back in VM? Must be tough to actually have to fight to get all wonders in a server... Maybe you'll all have better luck in abdera where so many of your players have already migrated

I'm back again, couldn't resist

Good takes, congrats on the new cities,
But once again bragging because of taking 3 cities?? its a good feat and everything, but no reason to brag here, and if you're already typing your mass mail, save yourself the embarrassment, keep your dignity and just feel proud within yourself and your alliance, I was sincere when I said good takes

It's hardly our fault Chill and co got rimmed off Abdera so threw everything back into Sinope as beating Erik here is all they have, but are they even beating him if he isn't even here running the show?? I'll leave that to the experts
Do you think it wouldn't be the other way round if EN84 had happened differently, Holies players were big and number 1 alliance on the world, and those players from merge had come back to sinope 100%

Anyway, I get sidetracked, well done RGS, have a beer on me

DeletedUser23413

Things that are happening in Sinope are not in their plan. They supposed to build all 7 WWs straight with their massive number, update profile, and move to the next server to make one more massive recruitment alliance. Sadly, some Sinope alliances are not easy to buy, let alone to fight!

DeletedUser23413

Oh my dear Frosty. Most of HM players have never played in Abdera. No one has better commitment to Sinope than us. You'd better quit again.

DeletedUser49112

The takes were not the reason I posted but thank you! I am sure leadership will have a great answer as to why so much was invested into a less important ocean when your core itself could use a bit of attention because after all I am no master strategist.

Personally I am not playing here to beat Erik, I do not care what he does. What Chill, others and myself care about is showing that the EN way of doing things will not work when you have a good team to oppose it and that all those players that thought they could choose the "easy way" to a crown will end up disappointed

DeletedUser

It's hardly our fault Chill and co got rimmed off Abdera so threw everything back into Sinope as beating Erik here is all they have, but are they even beating him if he isn't even here running the show?? I'll leave that to the experts

So your saying Chill is the deciding factor in all of this? Im sure hes flattered :p

DeletedUser

Maybe if holy spent less time bragging about those three cities they took and more time trying to take a city that actually matters they'd have a reason to be proud.

Y'know, maybe those WW cities could be a point to brag about?