Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser48583

The takes were not the reason I posted but thank you! I am sure leadership will have a great answer as to why so much was invested into a less important ocean when your core itself could use a bit of attention because after all I am no master strategist.

Personally I am not playing here to beat Erik, I do not care what he does. What Chill, others and myself care about is showing that the EN way of doing things will not work when you have a good team to oppose it and that all those players that thought they could choose the "easy way" to a crown will end up disappointed

I have to admit Holy/fluffs done a great job blocking an easy crown so far, Its first time I have saw this method for a crown. There are pro's and cons for it. Even if in the end no crown I enjoy the fight as thats what grepo is about to me the warfare and fun. It would be great if my members got a crown but hell if not then we don't. I have a crown and its not that special I personally think it feels better if you feel like you deserved it, sod what others say if you feel you earned it then be proud.

Im still looking at externals while in vm I cant help but look at something for this game lol

DeletedUser50592

It's time that the leadership hits the VM button again, maybe the experienced core of the Merge players starts and finish some solide action - so many disasters in a such short period should be reason enough for that...

DeletedUser50137

I am reading some interesting words in these 17 sheets of conversations. just 2 points:
1. saying about lies and lack of honesty in the Merge, I remember how in February, former GoWs leaders including Killermoze and co applied nasty tactics, seduced our then pact in O75, Divinity alliance to share our shared DEF tab with our enemy Gows. and this traitorous plan forced me and former Black Dawn II members to immigrate from O75 to O76. so it's better to former GoWs leaders (and current fluffs chicks) do not talk about honesty!
2. as an external observer I must say of course Holy Mayhem are the deciding factor in this situation as fluffs are terrible fighters except 2 or 3 good players they have. others never ever dare to attack active players and always are creeping in the hunt of inactive ones. And also after 6 months experience of war against fluffs, I can say you they never dare to launch a CS without draining the cave and preparing a spy report of target city. low risk, one dimensional strategies, bad leaders, not loyal members, not within the best alliances for sure.

DeletedUser

I am reading some interesting words in these 17 sheets of conversations. just 2 points:
1. saying about lies and lack of honesty in the Merge, I remember how in February, former GoWs leaders including Killermoze and co applied nasty tactics, seduced our then pact in O75, Divinity alliance to share our shared DEF tab with our enemy Gows. and this traitorous plan forced me and former Black Dawn II members to immigrate from O75 to O76. so it's better to former GoWs leaders (and current fluffs chicks) do not talk about honesty!
2. as an external observer I must say of course Holy Mayhem are the deciding factor in this situation as fluffs are terrible fighters except 2 or 3 good players they have. others never ever dare to attack active players and always are creeping in the hunt of inactive ones. And also after 6 months experience of war against fluffs, I can say you they never dare to launch a CS without draining the cave and preparing a spy report of target city. low risk, one dimensional strategies, bad leaders, not loyal members, not within the best alliances for sure.

Smart one.

DeletedUser50592

Since collaborating with the Merge, while they still were relative small and busting other alliances offering their better players some things they never will get, don't talk about it if you don't know the facts (ask your current leader). I was the last standing leader of TGoW and know what a given word means, Erik don't (if you had the opportunity to read some letters of him while he was trying to convince better players to switch sides).
P.S. As a previous member of "The Horde Of Haides", better be quiet and don't talk too much about honesty... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30996

I would not agree with what you said ... First of all - half of Fluff members moved here after 3 months of NOT playing on grepo after taking well deserved break when we won on Idalium.
Terrible fighters you say ... Well ... I know i'm in attacking - this is not my game ... I'm great in defending ... Bear in mind - I have never been attacked , got over 1 million DBP from SUPPORTING ... That's making 4 good players now ...
Attacking after spying first ... Well ... This is tactic mate - you spy, get ready and attack instead of sending chaotic attacks like Merge does ( not always tho - WW buster was well prepared for them have to say , but they entered MY OCEAN ) ... Others attacking inactives , well - it's all about having more cities and bigger armies i think ... Why should i invest 7k LS and NOT take a city if i can invest 3-500 LS and 1k OLU and gain 5 cities for more offensive power ??? Again - simple tactic.
Not loyal members ? Well ... Let's be honest most of us know each other for AGES , some left due to boredom ... In my opinion this server is boring ... Simple reason why - Merge and their tactic of MASS RECRUITING ( 3-4 alliances at the start ) killed it ... Then they pacted with 60% of the server when Fluffs only have BTNB on our side ... What killed the server ??? 2 massive groups fighting each other ... Stupid coalition ... At the same time it was the only way to keep that game going and NOT TO GIVE Erik another easy victory by VM ... I would prefer proper fight , everybody against everybody ...

If i found anything else - will post again. For now - said everything ....

DeletedUser23413

I am maybe the luckiest player in Sinope who was the bust target of the mighty Merge twice. I really appreciate the bp gift they gave me. That was very kind of them. Big thank to Merge leader who organize the mini bust today :D

DeletedUser49112

Is someone going to tell Merge its usually better to avoid defending the WW city you are trying to bust?

DeletedUser50137

I would not agree with what you said ... First of all - half of Fluff members moved here after 3 months of NOT playing on grepo after taking well deserved break when we won on Idalium.
OK first I must confess I still had not the chance to fight against all Fluffs, as I was always in O76 so I am talking about your members active in this ocean. But half of them are my former friends and let me tell you. none of them were happy with fluff leadership attitudes. I know there is some kind of gap between fluffernutters leadership and the new face members because I am in contact with them. I see more unity in the Merge coalition to be honest.

Terrible fighters you say ... Well ... I know i'm in attacking - this is not my game ... I'm great in defending ... Bear in mind - I have never been attacked , got over 1 million DBP from SUPPORTING ... That's making 4 good players now ...
I hope do not let you down, but everybody knows that siming in peace, building mostly defense bireme and DLU cities and sending support is the easiest way in grepo to play. If you are a good player then I am a better one! but I know I am a terrible fighter too. me too gained 500k support DPB just with supporting friends as I am so peaceful that no fluff attacks me. but let see the reality mate. it's not the real art of this game. master of arts here know how to combine defense with attack, you can't be a legend with just supporting and raising your wall body balance!!! respect man

Attacking after spying first ... Well ... This is tactic mate - you spy, get ready and attack instead of sending chaotic attacks like Merge does ( not always tho - WW buster was well prepared for them have to say , but they entered MY OCEAN ) ...
That's why I will say I am better than you. beside HC, I have another way than wasting both caves silvers to estimate the troops in target city. why emptying the valuable cave silver of your next city when you can have an estimation without paying a single silver coin?! I won't tell that method but I think most of masters here know it.
Others attacking inactives , well - it's all about having more cities and bigger armies i think ... Why should i invest 7k LS and NOT take a city if i can invest 3-500 LS and 1k OLU and gain 5 cities for more offensive power ??? Again - simple tactic.
yeah simple one dimensional tactic which I mentioned above. that's why when I am revolted with a fluff player, I am relieved as I know my full cave will save me against your CS. but about Holy Mayhem? or Even The Merge? I had the experience to fight against Merge too. I think they are more frightening as they will launch the CS anyway. low risk acceptance by your alliance though more confident OP, I agree with you. But my point was to compare fluffs with bigger and more frightening alliances in the game. TBH, GoW s also were frightening in this aspect, though they used another way of spying, they had real human spys in enemy alliance.
Not loyal members ? Well ... Let's be honest most of us know each other for AGES , some left due to boredom ... In my opinion this server is boring ... Simple reason why - Merge and their tactic of MASS RECRUITING ( 3-4 alliances at the start ) killed it ... Then they pacted with 60% of the server when Fluffs only have BTNB on our side ... What killed the server ??? 2 massive groups fighting each other ... Stupid coalition ... At the same time it was the only way to keep that game going and NOT TO GIVE Erik another easy victory by VM ... I would prefer proper fight , everybody against everybody ...

If i found anything else - will post again. For now - said everything ....

I do not agree with this. for me personally, we were under fire by Fluffs, and then it was Comings, they didn't offer us to join them, it was us in O76 who chose the stronger one between 2 invader giants.

Anyway, in summary, GoWs were real beasts in wars, but Comings were much more better fighters and ate them all as we all remember. And must say I always have admired the loyalty shown by Killermoze and dic and some others to not concede the defeat. and then it's holy mayhem with really skilled masters to stand against the merge. But fluffs?! not even near these 3 groups of skilled players. anyway Sinope was a great world as my first experience in grepolis and hats off to all masters who made this world memorable and unforgettable for me :)

and sorry for bad English lol

DeletedUser

Right, we should hit VM to have time for PnPs :D

Well, you seem to find plenty of time to type out long mass mails to the opposing players, a majority of whom have you blocked, or have you unblocked so they can see what kind of regular reports you're sending them this time.

So the merge didn't bust the ww this time. Seems like they're a hell of a lot closer than Holy and fluffs are, considering taking an inactive is a victory to you guys.

DeletedUser

It looks like the world has come to a deadlock.
Probably we need to play here for another 3-4 months to see if something changes.

DeletedUser23413

Well, you seem to find plenty of time to type out long mass mails to the opposing players, a majority of whom have you blocked, or have you unblocked so they can see what kind of regular reports you're sending them this time.

So the merge didn't bust the ww this time. Seems like they're a hell of a lot closer than Holy and fluffs are, considering taking an inactive is a victory to you guys.

You are scared of a MM showing reports of your attacks? So amused!
I agree, Merge are much closer than us on busting. I am happy to kill 20K myths under my wall again. However, I doubt that you have that many, until next event

DeletedUser22517

Yes it was really close, you missed revolt by 1 myth nuke :D :D :D

DeletedUser50592

Interesting, this "Fighter110" does not even play Sinope - his only source must be Erik, it seems...

DeletedUser

Interesting, this "Fighter110" does not even play Sinope - his only source must be Erik, it seems...

You are aware you don't have to have your name here, the same as in game, while many do, some choose not to, for a variety of different reasons, I assure you fighter110 does play sinope

DeletedUser50592

You are aware you don't have to have your name here, the same as in game, while many do, some choose not to, for a variety of different reasons, I assure you fighter110 does play sinope
I know that, but still don't understand that kind of people who are afraid to show their game identity and stand behind their words on the forum...

DeletedUser

Not sure I agree with you, I have never hit a serbian warrior player, I am also sure a lot of other players in Fluffs have not bothered with your alliance either,
it is just most of us are not interested in your oceans, it is out of the way of all the best action (which is against merge in 65)
our growth in ocean 65 has been great, yes possibly a lot of inactive cities being taken, but the growth in that ocean is helping us should we ever try a WW bust, it is called the bigger picture and if we are being honest 75,76 are nothing ocean

I have to say I do have big respect for HM and Merge, (great players and alliances) but would not class us as weak, every alliance still has the odd noob still.

you are more than welcome to your opinion it is what makes the forums interesting people with differing views.

Edit, just checked stats, Serbian warriors have taken one city from Butters, 0 from Fluffs the one take was way back in May,
like I say I have not really paid much attention to your alliance so if you have done more than the stats show, I am sorry.
ourselves have only taken 4 cities from you, so shows we have not really been paying much attention to you,
I am guessing your post was a poor attempt at propaganda, trying to suck up to merge and put a little wedge between Fluff and HM
each to there own, :pro:

DeletedUser23413

Pretty good ops by Merge! I would say!

Be prepared for our bounce back. We like to fry big fishes like kitix, so you small players don't be so worried :D

Ranga1

Strategos
We all know how you guys don't worry about the little guys:

Old Mex, no attacks, a few spies = 10k birs (in one city)

Fireflame under OP = no birs :D