Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser

Guys, lets keep on topic on at least 1 thread

Holy & Co did not take a city in our Op, despite the player being able to load his cities to check on attacks, and later banned.
That is finished, and whatever Erik said to the mods is in the past, I highly doubt INNO will actually do anything about this freezing thing.
Holy say this was a 'trial'. I'm not saying anyone is a liar, but revolting 30 cities, sending over 3000 attacks from 5 or 6 diff alliances, including a boat load of myths and a total of 230,000 LS and 85 CS doesn't seem like a trial, but i'm a noob, how would I know

Merge has not yet made its Wonder bust attempt on Holy yet, due to quite a few being in VM, including Erik, why attack now when not at full strength ey?

Now, lets get back on topic shall we ;)

DeletedUser

I guess we just have more defensive troops than you lol
(a joke, lets all stop taking everything so seriously) ;)

DeletedUser29916

Common Ace when r you comming for my Pyramid city big bro?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Common Ace when r you comming for my Pyramid city big bro?
Perhaps copy past your stats at world 85 so we all can have a smile on our face. Enjoying my holliday but looking stats both 81 85 isfunny. Rats jumped ship your ship...travell direction as usual straight forward towards arock. Icerock or torpedo. Speaking about piramides. U in it on the bottom floor.

DeletedUser32731

come on Erik, EN/Coming are the masters of making ppl jump ship due to false promises of crowns and this and that.. ppl who go agains you are funny due to what? stats just say who has a life and who don't.. so, you know its Truffle butter! i wish i can go back in this server.. it would be a different story and a different funny face, i really hate egos, REALLY @EN #SUCKIT. ill surly catch EN in the next server.. ill pay a inno employee salary jus for you and the "stats" next server ;-)..

P.S; √ lets do it

DeletedUser29916

Aceeeeeeee failed again :)

No not rlly as he wasn't around ofcourse. Let's see... Iconic FAILED AGAIN, Ki-borg FAILED AGAIN, Davyd the dude FAILED AGAIN.

Common you guys, not even having the balls to come at the Mayhem and still failing miserably? 200 000 LS gone to waste, 15000 myth units gone to waste... not to mention a handful of players from Merge side quitting again!

Those smaller alliances like BF / LoS / GnR should rlly think again about which side (or no side) they want to be on but you have clearly been lied to and decieved :)

No easy crown will happen in Sinope, Fluffs / Goths / HM will prevail!

I can feel it in my bones, ow the joy of beating Erik and Co the simmers of simmers, the coalition makers of coalition makers, those who killed grepolis. The joy !

Ranga1

Strategos
I failed. I took a good plan and changed it. So all riducule can be directed at me. The players you mention chill were great, did all that i asked. But my lack of skill ruined any chance of success.

Good luck to you all.

EDIT: well defended fluff :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

Well defended by fluffs indeed.

And I have no clue what you r talking about Ranga. I wasn't really involved in the WW defence :)

edit: it was a good try tho, but you won't succeed and we will.

DeletedUser

Big respect to you ranga for at least trying a bust, it made the last 36 hours very interesting.

DeletedUser50592

I failed. I took a good plan and changed it. So all riducule can be directed at me. The players you mention chill were great, did all that i asked. But my lack of skill ruined any chance of success.

Good luck to you all.

You were OK like most of your players too, it was a good fight - two nights no sleep for both sides, but a leader on vacation during a important battle is something that don't show much "great team spirit", my greetings to the VM king of Sinope (again w/o a crown)...

DeletedUser29916

Word on the street is a bunch of top notch Merge players have handed in their letter of resignation after the failed ww bust.

Take care dimitra, wiskeymac and others.

Let's even up the playing field a bit more.

DeletedUser23413

Perhaps winning the crowns in Abdera is much easier :D. Did you promise all Merge guys the crowns there instead of here, CS leaders?

DeletedUser23413

Good luck to you all.

You did well Ranga. Your plan was solid. Thing is that Sinope is not a place like Eubea or Abdera where 1 big alliance dictate it all. You need at least 3 times of the balls you got to break our WW. We are here to prove that easy/free crown is a NO, for Grepolis community's sake.

Btw, it's frustrated that you didn't choose HM. We are "weak and almost dead"

Ranga1

Strategos
Wasn't my plan, all the good things from it weren't mine and all the bad things of it were mine........................................I take no credit and will gladly take all the cra.p from it

Hey chill, whats it like to be rimmed? Its never happened to me so just thought id ask you how it felt

DeletedUser44261

Hmm, Erik what happend to Steve ? Wasnt he one of the mighty aces ?