The Grepolis Corruption Hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20688

Seeing as we have staff high up the ladder rigging photo comps for their friends we now have moderators infracting people who react to moderators insults towards them.

I get Neg rep'd by Lane and being our very own Robin Hood I neg rep'd him back with an insult like he did. I then wake up this morning to a infraction from our very own special mod Toolan who took a bump to the head many years ago.

Is this corruption going to last forever or will we have equality on our forum? Mods insult me and get no warning or infraction, they get to keep their jobs and I get infracted. It's a joke, something needs to be done.

The people of Grepolis, I call the time for a civil up-rising and that time is now

- Robin Hood

DeletedUser

Sapphire also closed down an on-topic thread. Theonlythomas shared his views and bam goes his posts. The comments that were left were talking about rep, she can't mod. She needs Bawling to hold her hand.

Speaking of him, he closed down my group a few times even though we did nothing wrong.

DeletedUser20688

My dear, robin hood, what comment did you made in -rep, and what comment did lane make?

who is he?

I was called me negative. Now in my culture that is a very bad insult, it's even worse than calling me a homo.

Toolan is a titan

DeletedUser23986

And what comment did you make?

Strikehard: sapphire sorrows, i still remember she rejected to re-open my thread. Repeating it was closed for good all the time!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Strikehard: sapphire sorrows, i remember she rejected to re-open my thread. Repeating it was closed for good all the time!

What? Sorry I can't tell what you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

What? Sorry I can't tell what you said.

I just said that she rejected to re-open my thread, and not even cared to debate. It would have been better if i could debate and win.

But my calendar was niceeee :p (not sure why they would select it otherwise)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with Sapphire please go to Baudin, he likes holding her hand and is her guide. Robin, I will go -rep whole team for you babe.

Bring back old Grepo!!

DeletedUser

Bring back the death penalty. Bring back Communism. Bring back Dictatorships. Bring back Cold War tensions!

For NARNIA!!

Feel sorry for the future Grepolians, we warned the mods and Inno but they took no action. It'll be like TW.

DeletedUser23986

Don't you kids have something better to do than troll the forums?

If you have an issue with a mod, or an infraction, please either PM me or Tyrion.

You shan't be harsh with kids :p

:supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: ::supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

DeletedUser20688

Don't you kids have something better to do than troll the forums?

If you have an issue with a mod, or an infraction, please either PM me or Tyrion.

Who's trolling?

You should be fixing things not putting fuel in the fire.

Richard

Strategos
Having seen the comments made, as well as the infraction given, I don't see that there is anything to fix.

DeletedUser20688

But like I said, I was insulted by Lane, why do you refrain from punishing him?

Racism

DeletedUser17088

Seeing as we have staff high up the ladder rigging photo comps for their friends we now have moderators infracting people who react to moderators insults towards them.

I get Neg rep'd by Lane and being our very own Robin Hood I neg rep'd him back with an insult like he did. I then wake up this morning to a infraction from our very own special mod Toolan who took a bump to the head many years ago.

Is this corruption going to last forever or will we have equality on our forum? Mods insult me and get no warning or infraction, they get to keep their jobs and I get infracted. It's a joke, something needs to be done.

The people of Grepolis, I call the time for a civil up-rising and that time is now

- Robin Hood

Rigging competitions? you have zero proof of this.

If anyone insults you through rep you report it, you do not retaliate with your own insult.

I have looked at the supposedly insulting rep you are talking about and it is harmless by reputation standards, I also looked at your response rep to lane as well. You are the guilty party here my friend

If you have a problem with Sapphire please go to Baudin, he likes holding her hand and is her guide. Robin, I will go -rep whole team for you babe.

Bring back old Grepo!!

Incorrect, If you have a problem with any moderator you go to Richard or Tyrion

Bring back the death penalty. Bring back Communism. Bring back Dictatorships. Bring back Cold War tensions!

For NARNIA!!

Feel sorry for the future Grepolians, we warned the mods and Inno but they took no action. It'll be like TW.

I feel sorry for the current users, they are subjected to posts like this ^

But like I said, I was insulted by Lane, why do you refrain from punishing him?

Racism

recently you have been a negative presence on this forum Corey, it is only natural that someone will eventually - rep you for it. If you cannot handle a harmless comment in a rep, on an online forum, for a fictional game that is based on Greek mythology then you have bigger worries.

This is a public warning to everyone who thinks its's cool to disrupt everyone else's forum experience by being a pain, You will be punished swiftly and if needs be removed from the forums. There is a difference between complaining through the appropriate channels about moderation and simply Bashing the entire team.

Any threads/posts/rep/signatures i see connected to this thread will result in punishment. I do not care for users 'fighting the man' when there is nothing to fight. The reality is that some users don't like getting their way all the time and like to throw their teddies out of their pram.

Thread closed, lets all grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.