The Grim Reapers Truth

DeletedUser8969

i don't claim to speak for TC but from my own past experiences in grepo. i think a great portion of TGR is responsible for this.

good players get frustrated with players who won't carry their own weight. players that shout the loudest when they need support and can't be heard from when support is required from them. people who always have their hand out when there are inactives to be taken but can't be bothered when there are red targets to take. players who run away as fast as they can from where the action is the hottest. you end up with so many pacts that players can't farm for bp and have trouble growing.

if this is what you have and you will share the fate of CK. your good players will get sick of propping up the bad and they will either quit or leave.

DeletedUser

I do not agree with you about it socrates.

We had great players before, and sure always new ones will come up.
I know great players who loves/loved supporting growing members. I should even mention a few names like rm9832, blackshark79.
They were supporting growing members and were very happy to see them rising.

and anyway, so why these great players are not playing on their own then? Why are you with PV? Why was TC with us?

The whole point of this game is getting together with the people, who you enjoy playing with, communicating, getting to know each other, playing with stats, enjoying little or big victories, and etc...

But it is all the friendship we actually share. That's why we get under the same flag. That's why we fight for the same goal. anyone who does not like the friendship, or the goal of the alliance, can and should leave the alliance. That should be the point mate.

I am not gonna repeat what have happened to TGR, and how. You are a wise man, and can see the picture here. and can see all these people whose rights were abused by one man. I have always thought he was my friend, and have also believed in him a lot. and now I am regretting to support him on that path, and also to get leadership, because he caused so many others to fall. and for what?

It does not matter those players are small or big, good or bad players, but TC has caused at least 10 of them quit. and caused many players lost their interest on the game, because all their efforts and investments had gone at one night.

That's my word. I dunno if those are wise words. But I have values, and I am standing up for those.

patriott.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well many people did not join TGR willingly it was through lies, manipulation that they were made to join. YOU may not of seen that side of things but thats how many people in the alliance were treated and many do agree with my actions.

You dont though and thats your opinion, ive told you if you took that as a personal attack against you or anyone else who felt that way that I'm sorry they feel that way and that the only people that should of taken it as an attack against them are cart and luci. To feel otherwise is on you.

Which obviously you do feel that way as you have made it a personal vandetta to get revenge on me, if thats how you want to play the game go ahead bud, keep feeding me BP

DeletedUser

I am talking about all these people and their rights.
You are talking about the BPs you will gain.
I did not even attack you. Which personal vandetta you are talking about?

and if it is why you play this game, keep going. Stack your cities with as much defence as you can. I can feed you with BPs. If you still want more, attack my cities.

You actually should thank to me, because I have given you the right to explain why you have done it, and defend yourself.

Well, I wish you goodluck in real life, and badluck in this game. :)

DeletedUser

socrates34 does have a good point that people do get frustrated, and I know there has been many people that have left all for different reasons.

I think the best thing to do is stop looking in the past and concentrate on the future as you never know what maybe waiting for you round the next bend

DeletedUser12512

I posted. I ghosted the post. my apologies.

DeletedUser12512

Why post if you are gonna ghost it:heh: I dont get it:eek:

Because I may have come off rather caustic of the situation, and it has nothing to do with me, so I figured upon reflection that my input wasn't warranted.

DeletedUser

My little tibits.

Socrates does make a very valid point. When your best players are being forced to prop up members that aren't bothered/learning, they eventually leave the alliance/world out of frustration.

Patriott, there is a difference between experienced players supporting newbies that are willing to help them, and what Socrates was describing. If experienced players help new players that are learning and willing to help in return, they are usually very willing to do so. If they help them, only for the time they need help they go quiet and do nothing, it frustrates them and usually results in them leaving the alliance/world.

DeletedUser

Dear Alpharius, the Xi hero,

I made my comments on the issue. I do not support any action of TopCok from the time he made us fall, and betrayed all the people who believed in him. It is that clear.

I do not really care the reasons he brings up for his moves, and what was in his mind, as well. I know his action, I know his words, and I know what he did after all.

I still respect his rights to play the game, but that's all.

TopCok is one player, so does the patriott, so do you.
But none of us have any rights to affect mass groups for our personal reasons.

That's all I want to say,
Thanks for the people, who have spoken up here, and stated their ideas.

Best regards,
patriott

DeletedUser

TopCok is one player, so does the patriott, so do you.
But none of us have any rights to affect mass groups for our personal reasons.

By this there would never be any alliances unless every member was 100% included in every decision making process and would all have to 100% agree because once this is removed from an alliance or governing body in its actions it then becomes the few, or the one (single leader alliance) acting in what THEY FEEL is best not what everyone actually wants... because once complete agreement is removed from the situation the needs/wants/desires of the few are being ignored for other peoples desires..

DeletedUser

Stop this nonsense TopCok.
If you wanna have %100 involvement in every decision, why have not you played on your own?

Why are you still a part of an alliance?
Go play as an individual player.

Or found your single player alliance, and satisfy yourself as a leader, and get %100 involved in all your decisions, and actions.

patriott

DeletedUser

lol you said "none of us have any right to affect mass groups"

i was merely pointing out the contradiction that statement proposes.

DeletedUser

Wow... looks like i missed A LOT!

Happy times gone sour: fallen friends who i miss 'A LOT'tm: Blackshark79 (the REAL Shark ^_^) and MajorCee: miss the beginning when everyone had only 5 cities or less. :)

Good times gone sour... anyone for lemonade? How about a nice game of chess?

DeletedUser

Anyone still around?

Wow... looks like i missed A LOT!

Happy times gone sour: fallen friends who i miss 'A LOT'tm: Blackshark79 (the REAL Shark ^_^) and MajorCee: miss the beginning when everyone had only 5 cities or less. :)

Good times gone sour... anyone for lemonade? How about a nice game of chess?

Just checking in... are any of the 'original' Grim Reapers still around? MajorCee? Blackshark?

A few times i checked in I saw -Luci- and Cart playing (or someone playing under their accounts).

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

DeletedUser

I HAVE returned... only playing on Hyper-bore-ya(-to-death) 'cause I don't have time and interest for those high stakes games in the other worlds. :(

Heard from the attacker formerly known as MajorCee (YESSS!!!) but no others yet.
TopCok was on his way into GR as I was moving out and giving away all my cities and I missed all the excitement... the good times in Xi had ended for me long before this.
Wish I could remember all the names... if anyone does, posting them or saying Hello will be welcome! :) :) :)

Really wish could go back to when GR was a little 5-6 person alliance with snot on its' nose and a smile a mile (kilometre?) wide.
Good times, never to be back again. Wish I'd lived in Britain so I could have partied with y'all. :)

Now back to Hyperbore-me!