The Groman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

alliance profile pic.jpg
We are the GROMAN EMPIRE
We come from many worlds and many games. We have gathered on this world and we have chosen to build The Empire of Groma. Our origins are in Ocean 44, but we will expand to all nearby oceans soon. Each Ocean will have a leader that sits on the Senate (Alliance Council). Our alliance rules and our forums are completed, published, and ready to go for you.

Together in bounty and strife, we combine our troops and resources at need. Communication is our key, and what is done to one is done to all. This is no idle boast or bravado spoken. This alliance alone speaks to thee truth. Join us and you will prosper, attack us and you will bleed.

Our organization, ranks, titles, terminology, and flowery speech is done for fun (for those whom are interested in such things) and is not a requirement of joining; it is loosely based after the Ancient Roman Empire, when Greece was still strong and there was not yet a Caesar.

We want active members. Members who don’t check-in and reset their builds at least every few days begin to fall behind and become a liability to farming attacks by aggressive players/alliances. Inactive players are first warned.

To join our alliance, you agree to follow our laws, which are simple to understand and follow.
Treachery or Treason is dealt with harshly, and our memories are long. Spying upon the alliance or a member is dealt with by a single punitive strike; no more, no less, at a time of our choosing. Espionage is dealt with more harshly. Refugees are not accepted, and you must wait a week after joining to call for aid.

Any question may be asked, and you will be answered justly and treated fairly.
Ally with us by Pact and you will be granted a seat in the Tribunal Assembly.

We send you greetings; and we’ll see you on the waves!

Founder and Princeps Consul: Learicus The Elder

UPDATED: Jan /9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have began pacting the Roman and Legion alliances. We are a Brother Alliance to S.P.Q.R.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI, The Alliance is disbanding and merging. It didn't grow fast enuf in heavy competition OC44.

DeletedUser

And Yskino is talking about Eastern Roman Empire, not Groman Empire. LOL

DeletedUser

Mr. P made his comment when we were tiny and before Beginners Protection even ended for most players! LOL

DeletedUser

And Yskino is talking about Eastern Roman Empire, not Groman Empire. LOL

Nope, i was talking about Phocion and James offa Smith who were on my island, and whom i turned in to farm. They were part of Groman.

DeletedUser31161

Mr. P made his comment when we were tiny and before Beginners Protection even ended for most players! LOL

........so your out in the rim :eek: anyways do you see how your talking to yourself?

DeletedUser

Mr. P. Out on the rim? A core-4 Ocean is not on the rim, even for the date you posted on. Truth is, despite you're being in 54, you're actually 5 islands farther out than I am. Not much of a difference.
Yskino, Those two were gonna be pretty inactive due to the nature of their jobs IRL, so I expected them to be farmed soon, before conquest.

DeletedUser

And since this alliance is no more, I think this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.