The Gythium Time

DeletedUser

[Newspaper] The Gythium Time

The Gythium Time

View attachment 4807

It has been a while since the first settlers started to settle down at a new World called Gythium. A lot of warriors from other worlds packed their packs and got on their ships and set their sails to Gythium. In the first days Alliance were created and players gained in Points and quickly after all the warriors had left their protection by the Gods it was made clear who is here to stay and was just wasting time. Warriors who could not decide to play together in one Alliance decided to have a great idea and they created the Bad Coalition. Including this massive Alliance pact were Gods of War, Themplar Knights, Death Faction and Alliance of Taurus. Quickly it was clear that other Alliances looked at them as Noobs and idiots. T-Pain from The Alliance of Armageddon was the first one to make that clear. Oikos declared war in Armageddon before Colony Ships were even invented and players had the ability to actually take cities in a fight. Dan Brown and T-Pain with they Alliance Armageddon laughed and continued to build up their Army. The moment came when they had the ability to take cities and they went for Zululand from the mighty warrior Shaka khan. They did not expect that they actually tried to take a city of a strong and highly active player. A lot of man were lost in the fight and the colony ship was sunked. Luckily for Shaka since he is one of the Top players in this World.
View attachment 4808

While the good players of GoW decidedthat Oikos was not a good leader and they looked out for an alternative. They decided to join the Alliance Musketeers. Musketeers were pacted with Armageddon and GoW was at war with them. They knew what would happen if they except the Players who asked to join. Not out if fear or as refugees, simply to have a future in this world and being part of a strong and great Alliance. Shortly after the transfer of GoW players into Musketeers they had to go to war with Armageddon. It was clear that this could turn out to be the first real equal fight. After a short reminder of the cold war scenario as well known from another world Armageddon dissolved slowly with Players going to Musketeers and Tiny Teddies. With this being done it was clear that sooner or later TT and Musketeers will end up in a fight.
But thing came different.Musketeers and TT decided to create a pact. Who broke the pact is not clear in the papers of history. TT claims that Musketeers did that since they planned and Musketeers are claiming that TT did that with an attack. (They attacked because they were aware of attacks being planned.) Then again before this pact was created Musketeers started a massive offense against TT and took 3 cities of them. The current standing looks towards the Musketeers with 10 cities and 3 for the musketeers. If the cities were taken from so claimed inactive or cities which are too far away for defending it just comes to strategy and the better planning of attacks and the better position of the Alliance fighting. Who will win this war will be shown by the future and The Gythium Time is on the frontline for you to bring you all the action and all the Gossip from this World. So tune back in next week when we have more articles and Interviews. Till then good morning, good night and good fighting.

I would like to ask you to view this newspaper as neutral and therefore don’t be afraid of asking for Interview Request. You don’t need to be high in Ranking, your Alliance doesn’t need to be high in ranking if you have Gossip or a great story let me know. Also if you have a noob of the Week let me know so we can nominate them every week and then find the noob of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that is my first attempt of newspaper to make people aware that there will be one now. I would really like it if Top Players and Diplomats from Alliances would contact me so I can get some interviews done next time. TT, Musketeers and more.

As english is not my first language I do appoligize for any gramar mistakes and other mistaktes. So cut me some slag and give positive critics so I can get better:)

DeletedUser17045

Let me de-construct your highly bias ocean 44 centered paper. Some places I won't touch because I really am not bothered. However, overall, I'll give you credit for actually being bothered to publish something (unlike me :p). +Rep none the less. Looking forward to what you can produce next time around.

The Gythium Time

The moment came when they had the ability to take cities and they went for Zululand from the mighty warrior Shaka khan. They did not expect that they actually tried to take a city of a strong and highly active player. A lot of man were lost in the fight and the colony ship was sunked. Luckily for Shaka since he is one of the Top players in this World.

That whole paragraph and section is basically centered around ocean 44 and Shaka Khan (who is now, funnily enough, a Musketeer player). I would recommend you try and set your scope for at least all the core oceans ( I would highly recommend setting your scope much wider than that tho in order to include alliance such as GS and MM) and the higher ranked players situated within them.. I'm more than willing to help you out with ocean 55, just drop me a line in game or here.

While the good players of GoW decidedthat Oikos was not a good leader and they looked out for an alternative. They decided to join the Alliance Musketeers. Musketeers were pacted with Armageddon and GoW was at war with them. They knew what would happen if they except the Players who asked to join. Not out if fear or as refugees, simply to have a future in this world and being part of a strong and great Alliance. Shortly after the transfer of GoW players into Musketeers they had to go to war with Armageddon. It was clear that this could turn out to be the first real equal fight. After a short reminder of the cold war scenario as well known from another world Armageddon dissolved slowly with Players going to Musketeers and Tiny Teddies. With this being done it was clear that sooner or later TT and Musketeers will end up in a fight.

Again, your revolving your paper around ocean 44 too much. I'm glad to read all of this, kind of gives us a nice run down of the history of ocean 44, but thats about it. If you want to keep people interested, you have to put out something that people want to read and what directly affects them. As I said above, setting your scope wider would be your first main goal if you want to achieve this.

But thing came different.Musketeers and TT decided to create a pact. Who broke the pact is not clear in the papers of history. TT claims that Musketeers did that since they planned and Musketeers are claiming that TT did that with an attack. (They attacked because they were aware of attacks being planned.)

I personally won't spark up this little argument again. I mean, each side has their personal views and I'm sure they'll be sticking to what favors them and what doesn't make them look like back stabbers. And I don't think anyone should bring this back from the dead.

Then again before this pact was created Musketeers started a massive offense against TT and took 3 cities of them. The current standing looks towards the Musketeers with 10 cities and 3 for the musketeers.

This is true (on technicality). I believe it to be the following:

- 4 cities from inactive members who were being taken out internally by TT (2 from pat, 2 from svender)
- 1 city from Marcfury, who is situated in north 54, far from our central core in 55/45
- 2 from Urban Fudge, again, who was situated in west 45 far from support in time
- 3 from Uncle Bulgaria, where I won't go into this again...but each side has their own side to it..obviously...

If the cities were taken from so claimed inactive or cities which are too far away for defending it just comes to strategy and the better planning of attacks and the better position of the Alliance fighting.

True, although its not everyday that you have a former pact spring up on you and start attacking you without a friendly warning in order to indicate war is being wages (for those that believe Musks dissolved the pact first). Its also something worth noting that The Musketeers have failed all attempts on the Tiny Teddy core

Who will win this war will be shown by the future and The Gythium Time is on the frontline for you to bring you all the action and all the Gossip from this World. So tune back in next week when we have more articles and Interviews. Till then good morning, good night and good fighting.

Well, for starters, as outlined previously, you haven't even spoken about the world and its current state of affairs. I mean, you've touched on the brief history of Gythium, primarily in ocean 44 and the Musketeer and TT war. What about GS and TT? What about the AC merger into TT? What about all the wars raging out in the outskirts of the word? The disbanding of CJ and the creation of -ABZ-.

Don't take me as hostile, I'm just giving you feedback. As I said earlier, you were bothered to put up something, unlike me, and I hope you take my points of consideration for future reference.

I would like to ask you to view this newspaper as neutral and therefore don’t be afraid of asking for Interview Request. You don’t need to be high in Ranking, your Alliance doesn’t need to be high in ranking if you have Gossip or a great story let me know. Also if you have a noob of the Week let me know so we can nominate them every week and then find the noob of the week.

Can't take this paper as neutral (yet). I think my previous points highlight why. Also, I'm up for an interview (as stated above). Just drop me a line.

I'd like to nominate the following for noob of the week:

i4odba.jpg

zno2rq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Cheezhead,

thanks for your replie and I do agree with you 100%. My idea was to start a paper and start with a history one to set everything up.Since I know about that part of the story I could tell that. I just thought that I start somewhere and make palyers aware that there is a newspaper now. And since I had no Interviews (I just wanted to write something to show that something will come like a teaser) I need to tell soemthing I know and that was that.
That is wasnt 100% neutral I am sorry that was not my attention and that I repeated a story thats because it was part of the story. If you would like though I would really like to interview you since TT is the Number 1 Alliance.

I will also go away from the core and to other Alliances and inorder to write about the merger I need an Interview. So I will have a Newspaper next week with Interviews, Gossip, Noob of the week and other Alliances:)

And again thanks for you critic in the end its my first Newspaper.

DeletedUser17045

No problem at all, just some friendly advice for you. I've done a few papers in my time, my most significant in world Phi. Not sure if its still around (although I hope it is) so I can talk from experience.

Anyway, if you want an interview, feel free to drop a line in game anytime. More than happy to help you out.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I dont know if people actually read this but I do want to continue my Newspaper. If there is a Rim Allinace please message me since I want to a story of the Rim as well.

Also I am trying to get AC, GS, and INterviews in gerneral. Well I want to publish it tomorrow hopefully so please message me:)

DeletedUser

that was a history brief of Ocean 44 and the TT and musketeers war. Since I did not have any Interviews. I am planing on publishing my second edition tomorrow wich will include a small Interview and all. But as you know a good newspaper needs Interviews and I cannot know about everything going on unless people tell me

DeletedUser2663

If you want a TT interview along with the others let me know. I would be the guy to talk to at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

great Metalcore Ill msg u ingame if thats OK. You can decide if you want to msg me in here or how ever.

Thanks again

DeletedUser2663

Ok, sounds good, as a note, try and make it nicer to the eye, so use spoilers, headings colours etc etc. Make it look pretty :). Don't go to over board about it though, just get enough in there so its not a wall of text

DeletedUser19396

To make things as clear as I can from the Musketeer point of view. WE broke the pact with Tiny Teddies. We did this because of inside information that told us we would be next after some other alliances which had already been targeted. Attacking within a few hours of breaking the pact may not have been nice, but it was strategically important. I believe the score is now 14-3 on TT including several cities in their core oceans. They claim to own ocean 45 and ocean 55 and we have taken cities in both oceans. Good luck to all in the coming battles.