The Hall of Shame!

DeletedUser44192

Hello, and Welcome to The Hall of Shame!

I felt that it'd do some good to spice these quiet forums up with a bit of good old fun. Who's had those embarrassing endeavors that have made you laugh, or at other times throw your computer against a wall? Well, we want to share those moments with you. Firstly, through this page, you can embarrass yourself or others (Jokingly). Just give us a laugh, and we'll all share the moment together.

We want to see those Epic-Fails and Eye-Rolling Endeavors!

I will also announce (in the future) who has made the most fails and we'll will create a leader board to see who deserves the title: The Fail.

Have fun with this, I sure know that I will.

Slimtim12

DeletedUser34426

Yesterdays attack against a Sim-player (second in points at that time) with a big mouth

This is very symbolic
Between the launch of the first attack and the hit of the second attack were 4 hours in which time the defender was very active on this forum

sea attack.jpgslingerattack.jpg

DeletedUser

has anyone seen this city name ? by BIG DAL OF adeptus, distinct sign of lack of respect for other players, and will be reported, leader should deal with this asap shame indeed :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

has anyone seen this city name ? by BIG DAL OF adeptus, distinct sign of lack of respect for other players, and will be reported, leader should deal with this asap shame indeed :eek:

To me it just sounds like your looking for ways to get people in trouble. All you've been doing is trying to fight verbally. Man up, Step up and re earn respect for yourself out on the battle field. This forum is starting to sound like call of duty on xbox 3 (A lot of little kids ing all the time) And the reason i moved to computer games....

DeletedUser

now he changed it to F Y RAF JOCKSNIFFER I mean really is there no cooth among you lot ? total shame again :)

DeletedUser

there are rules to be followed, are you suggesting that perhaps i should also get involved in rude city naming, sorry thats not my style, old boy, and it is a shame that some have to drag themselves down into the pit, in order to state who they are, sorry this has gone far enough , where will it end ?
why cant we just play the game without all the personalizing ?
its all about mine is bigger than yours, and you give a measurement, now that is childish, dont you think ?

we did step up, we did kill all his troops we did farm him , same as adeptus are doing to everyone else, so !
why is he he stooping to name calling , ??????

we are playing this game to the max of our ability, we do not name call, we do treat our enemies with respect, that is all we expect back, and anyone who starts using swear words or ethnic slurs will be reported, just as I was, in another world and banned for 3 days , because i used an afrikaans phrase that i did not really understand, i did my time took my punishment , BUT i did learn a lesson, but not from x-box, never played it wouldn't know how sorry :)

DeletedUser

If you have an issue IG, please report it using the IG support tool.

Do not derail a thread for the purposes of stirring up trouble.

DeletedUser

derail the thread,? stir up trouble ? this is a wall of shame, BIG Dal should be on the wall of shame for what he did,

thomas, you disagree ????? are you saying that this matter is not worthy of this thread ? shame on you too, kick me :)

i dont even know why people are posting here other than chest pumping, it is totally childish, thomas 18

hang on! i am 75 i have to get back to my x-box duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser5819

It seems I have been reading RAFcadet's postings all week, and almost without exception they are mocking and insulting, and particularly suggesting that other posters are children or cannot tell when to hush, or worse.

From the start, and increasingly I just get the impression he is posting about himself.

RAFguy, it may be time to step away from the keyboard now and get your 8 hours, and consider how grown up all this posturing really looks to the reader.

DeletedUser

and what about democracy old bean ??? i am not posturing at all , just throwing up at the garbish that goes on here , this is not a game anymore its a horserace full of teeeny bopping school kids who know it all, pretty soon i will be solyent green thank god, what have you young people done to this real world i fought to save ???? and have utterly no respect for anymore shame on you all :(

you do know that sir loin is the back end of a cow huh ?

DeletedUser5819

Clearly everyone on this forum is at least 60 years younger than you..... I will take that as a compliment.

The game demographic has not changed. You have clearly had a bad experience ingame, which happens to most of us sometime. If it is insurmountable in the world you are in then you can join the next one wiser and more experienced.

Nothing I have seen you post (I reviewed them all before posting myself) is about democracy. A couple seemed to be about standing up and doing the decent thing, and the other 20 odd have been showing off your anger and your personal pet hates. In doing this you are not raising the support of your peers, but instead showing yourself up.

This is not because everyone here is under 20, nor under 30, or even under 50 or 60. This is because you let your anger get the better of you in public. Whatever is being done to you ingame I would suggest that is not the way you really want to present yourself here.

Edit to address your edit - yes I do know the meanings of the name I chose.

DeletedUser

sir loin,
iIhave no anger inside me or in this game or in real life, in fact in real life, I have more respect than you can ever imagine, iIplay this game for fun , like most others, problem is, with youth it is chest pumping with some it is, wanting revenge, with some it is to brag about past histories in this game, all I ever looked for was respect, one leader to another, all I got after salutaions, and respectful endings was "yep" and my grammar corrected by some young schoolboy, is that all I am worth ?? at 75, then some dork who names his city with the worst swearword in christendom, and I am told " i just want to get someone into trouble?" really ??????
makes no sense, what does make sense is, play this game LIKE GENTLEMEN and cut the carppp please, it is a game , no one hates anyone else or should not, is this a sign of our times, this is like road rage in a dumb internet game and for what ??? to satisfy someones real life needs, is it love they crave for, acknowledgement, need a huig ? or are they just demanding to be recognized as a real person , I dont know it makes no sense, especially in this world game, i have never ever seen this happen in any other world :)

DeletedUser5819

You should not presume to decide what I can imagine. You apparently have very little respect for youth. Again, the chest pumping on the forum has been yours, and also the pursuit of verbal revenge.
Correcting spelling and grammar of other posters is not encouraged on the forum, however it really should not matter what age (or relative age) the poster is. Does a grammatical error become less of an error if corrected by someone younger? Hardly.

DeletedUser44192

RAFjock, why can't you just earn back what you lost quite a while ago from many players: Respect.

This game is a war game, but keep the war In-Game. Stop using your words to fight, maybe train some troops *facepalm*.

DeletedUser

sir loin pm me so we have a real discussion please, i may see a light at the end of the tunnel :p

DeletedUser

i have lots of troops , it is up to the enemy to find them :)

DeletedUser5819

respect is earned not a given :)
It is a popular perception I know, however I beg to differ.

Disrespect is earned. Respect should be given as standard.

Oh, and double (and triple) posting is another thing frowned upon on the forum.

I am not a big fan of pms, but if you pm me I will respond tomorrow sometime after coffee.