The Hall of Shame!

DeletedUser

RAFjock, why can't you just earn back what you lost quite a while ago from many players: Respect.

This game is a war game, but keep the war In-Game. Stop using your words to fight, maybe train some troops *facepalm*.

"what i lost ' you mean that I lost perhaps :)

DeletedUser39031

there are rules to be followed, are you suggesting that perhaps i should also get involved in rude city naming, sorry thats not my style, old boy, and it is a shame that some have to drag themselves down into the pit, in order to state who they are, sorry this has gone far enough , where will it end ?
why cant we just play the game without all the personalizing ?
its all about mine is bigger than yours, and you give a measurement, now that is childish, dont you think ?

we did step up, we did kill all his troops we did farm him , same as adeptus are doing to everyone else, so !
why is he he stooping to name calling , ??????

we are playing this game to the max of our ability, we do not name call, we do treat our enemies with respect, that is all we expect back, and anyone who starts using swear words or ethnic slurs will be reported, just as I was, in another world and banned for 3 days , because i used an afrikaans phrase that i did not really understand, i did my time took my punishment , BUT i did learn a lesson, but not from x-box, never played it wouldn't know how sorry :)
Take it as a compliment dude, my favourite cities named after me have to be ImPreeetyDumb. Your ones at least creative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

l sirl oin your not a big fan of pm's enjoy your coffee :p

Take it as a compliment dude, my favourite cities named after me have to be ImPreeetyDumb. Your ones at least creative.
compliment ?? sick humor? i dont think so and certainly not creative, and excuse me !! I am not a dood :p

DeletedUser

Damn rafjock, I don't know if you're new to this game but this type of thing is expected and happens all the time in this game and actually I don't even think he has broken any game rules to be honest but that's not up to me to decide. Like many have said before me MAN UP BRO and get over it.

DeletedUser

there are rules to be followed, are you suggesting that perhaps i should also get involved in rude city naming, sorry thats not my style, old boy, and it is a shame that some have to drag themselves down into the pit, in order to state who they are, sorry this has gone far enough , where will it end ?
why cant we just play the game without all the personalizing ?
its all about mine is bigger than yours, and you give a measurement, now that is childish, dont you think ?

we did step up, we did kill all his troops we did farm him , same as adeptus are doing to everyone else, so !
why is he he stooping to name calling , ??????

we are playing this game to the max of our ability, we do not name call, we do treat our enemies with respect, that is all we expect back, and anyone who starts using swear words or ethnic slurs will be reported, just as I was, in another world and banned for 3 days , because i used an afrikaans phrase that i did not really understand, i did my time took my punishment , BUT i did learn a lesson, but not from x-box, never played it wouldn't know how sorry :)

.... I did not do that. I have instructed him to change it, but surely this happened to you before. It has to me :D
i have lots of troops , it is up to the enemy to find them :)
In your one city that even you admitted to one of my players had no troops?
RAF.jpg
Anyway scores on cleared cities are 7 - 2 to Adeptus

DeletedUser39031

compliment ?? sick humor? i dont think so and certainly not creative, and excuse me !! I am not a dood :p
Your're not a dude? I don't believe you. :)
And yes, it is a compliment. When does anything ever get named after you? :)

DeletedUser

Maybe i should add this alliance to my new list under the Sink section

DeletedUser

My favorite city in Olympia 'EGad Sucks' just went ghost. I think I'll take it just to keep the memory alive.

DeletedUser

My favorite city in Olympia 'EGad Sucks' just went ghost. I think I'll take it just to keep the memory alive.
This has turned from a fail report thread to a "Share towns named after you" Thread! I like it :p

DeletedUser

My favorites are when I forgot to pull support before my own CS landed.
Wish I had saved those reports now, but I fairly well smashed the delete key at the time.

DeletedUser

I successfully backtimed myself.

Someone sent a LS attack at me, I sent away my biremes.
Worked it all out, timed it to perfection.

They arrived 1 second before the LS.

Then i realised what i'd done and nearly cried. :D 50 biremes lost at the start of a world. Total nightmare.

DeletedUser34426

Reply of RAFjock (our big-sim player) to the leader of a smaller alliance:

" ay sorry will send you some C130's asap :)

I quit hero world 18 months ago i think, i found it quite boring actually :)

i dont need bp's i need resources for second city attamo !

respect

alex "

Isn't your gold mine enough ?

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Experienced player thinks he doesn't need BP for city slots and so goes the simmer route. Who's the sim city player now RAF?

DeletedUser

Hall of shame, RAFjock for being the first with a second city and kinda cheating. Not conquering but founding it. Common, who founds a city at this stage of the game?!

DeletedUser5819

Hall of shame, RAFjock for being the first with a second city and kinda cheating. Not conquering but founding it. Common, who founds a city at this stage of the game?!
Answer, almost always the first player to a second city founds it.

DeletedUser

Srsly? man... I'm used to Dutch servers and in the last 20 world there's been 2 who were the first with a second city who founded their city. .....

DeletedUser34426

The man uses a double standard.
He accused me in this public forum of using two accounts in Dyme. He didn't apologise.
But nobody is allowed to say anything about him.
He's probably going to ask for you to be banned because of this post.

He better would have gone into the rim with his second city.

I will ask Thomas if we can set up "a Dutch language thread". I would love to learn some proper Dutch. Sofar I only know the wrong words like "belastingaangifte".

DeletedUser

Haha, we all hate that word :p

Dutch aien't that hard mate ;). Just some grammar that you will need to get used to and for the rest we have a lot of words that are allmost the same :)

DeletedUser

I lived in Holland once when I was serving with N.A.T.0 groetjies nice country nice people, great food, especially the frikadelan weer lekkar