The happy Spartans -O57

DeletedUser

Thehappyspartans.jpg

Hello! We are The happy Spartans!

Our goals are : having fun and conquering the world (in this order).

We are looking for experienced and active players (we kick out at yellow) from ocean 57.
If you want to join us, please contact razvan.s.

For now we don't want pacts, but our diplomacy is always open.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We changed our name in mean time. We are THE MERRY SPARTANS now :). I think this name represents us better than the old one.
I don't know if it is possible to change the name of the post, so I'll leave the correction here.

DeletedUser

Why not call yourself 'The Merry People' or something, that's more original than any name with Spartans in :p

DeletedUser

Hmm.. after I saw your post I tried to imagine some merry people, and after that some merry spartans. Merry spartans looks more original to me :p. Furthermore, the name represents us like a group of fighters who don't forget that we play a game here and we need to have fun too :).

DeletedUser

Owen is right Raz, although it sounds original, the name "Spartans" in Grepo is very overused...and any alliance with that name is usually tagged as an MRA/noob alliance.

DeletedUser

Owen is right Raz, although it sounds original, the name "Spartans" in Grepo is very overused...and any alliance with that name is usually tagged as an MRA/noob alliance.

What he said :)

I'm not trying to pick faults, but you will be more respected with a name other than Spartans.

DeletedUser

Still like it :D. I prefer to be considered noob than have a name I don't like. By the way : if one player sees the name of one alliance and say "noobs" or "pros" without checking the statistics of that alliance, who is the noob? :p

DeletedUser

not them

because it means they've played this game for sometime (or just read the forums0 to pick up on how bad most Spartan alliances are

DeletedUser

Theta had a very successful spartan alliance. It was and still is top 10 in points (and this is at the point where top 10 means something) and rank 4 in ABP. And funny enough it also started off in O57. Although Spartan alliances are generally considered noobish it is not always the case. But then it changed it's name.

DeletedUser

I'm feeling like that day at the office when no one liked my yellow shirt :)

DeletedUser

I'm feeling like that day at the office when no one liked my yellow shirt :)

The wisest follow their own direction.
Stick with Merry Spartans, its your decision and nobody else's, ...and I like it! :)

DeletedUser

I wouldnt change it just becouse someone says its a noob name there is alot of noob alliances out there so what difference would it make?

DeletedUser

The wisest follow their own direction.
Stick with Merry Spartans, its your decision and nobody else's, ...and I like it! :)
Thank you, I'm thinking same way. I'm just surprised because some people are judging us this way. Maybe we are noobs, maybe not, but you can't say that just because one alliance have a name inspired from Greek ancient hystory into a game whose action is happen in ancient Greece.

DeletedUser

after the movie "300". "Spartans" has become extremely "cool" - I think it would be more fun/original to call a alliance like --> "Troy" "Hellmsdeep fortress" "Incredibad" and other nice movie names.. not 1000% original, but more original than Spartans =)
but cool name "the merry spartans"

DeletedUser

i will kill every spartan i will catch except from spartan-fury.

DeletedUser20638

You're all alone on Psi Muttzy. How long will you last? Hopefully longer than you did on Chi.

DeletedUser

Definately noob alliance

I'd have to say noob alliance for sure due my only experience with them. I was asked by two of the members if I'd like to join and after I said yes was attacked in turn by three different members of that alliance over the next week while getting no official invite from Razvan or any response from messages sent.

Way to recruit new members guys. lol wow talk about no honor.