The HAZE

DeletedUser

I don't like turnips, but we can certainly exterminate the rats. :D

DeletedUser

PS, why is Urman shopping other alliances? He has looked for membership in a few as of late.

DeletedUser

PS, why is Urman shopping other alliances? He has looked for membership in a few as of late.

one of your new lies.
Urman not asking for invitation, and he never will.
but at least 3 of your coalition partners asking me to join them in last 48 hours.

isnt that very weird ?? I thought u know all

DeletedUser

Yay the world is finally getting interesting!!
hey chuck , I m sure you remmber me from Marathon. Almost every player there , friendly or enemy respect me. specially Suse, your leader there.

heard you quit that world

DeletedUser

hey chuck , I m sure you remmber me from Marathon. Almost every player there , friendly or enemy respect me. specially Suse, your leader there.

heard you quit that world

Yes I believe we had a few run ins while I was in TBD was fighting against you in Dreadfleet. :p

Yes it got quite boring and so I joined Juktas

DeletedUser

chuck. I'm sure you remember Urman crying in another world as much as he does here. Everyone respects him. He told you in case you didn't know. lol. And Urman.... I already know who you contacted. But everyone wants you in their alliance. lol. So join one then if you have all these offers. Only thing you're doing for your players now is getting them killed.

DeletedUser

Nice Mikey , I wonder if u able to make sentence without mention my name lol.

but i dont see any1 respect you. i still cant belive you guys are so patetic , so you need whole server to get down 20 players .

and u telling around that u feel as hero. very heroic. probably you be raise to Olimp.

tell me , how much alliances you need to get my city!?? 3-4-.5 . u looking pacts on other servers too ?? 8 alliances still not enough for you ?

DeletedUser

lol. Poor boy. Mad that you're being picked on... Still have a box of tissues for you. Its cool if nobody respects me. The worst part is, if they don't respect me, then what does that mean for you? lol. And I'm telling everyone what a hero I am. lol. No modesty here. Still trying to weasel your way out by talking to FG? lmao. Its cool. Since you can't even take one of my cities with triple the amount of cities I have and your friends to help you while I only use troops from that city, you have no room to talk on what it takes to get a city.

And no I won't be raised to Mount Olympus (note the spelling). We won't take a page out of your book and go shop other servers to get players to take over our accounts, . Make your second player all defense and support your own cities with it. Not a bad strategy. How many spies does it take for you to muster up the courage to attack someone. Talk to me when you send something more at me than the weak stuff you've sent to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol , when u run out of lies , u start with insults or crying story lol.

what will be next ?? my language skills ? u are really funny man, i say hi on forum u jump in. i open tuna cant u jump out , lol.

you are obsest with me. why ? what i did to you . oh wait yes now i remmber. 2 alliances you was leader was disbaned, not counting that small one you did few months ago. so what u did ? jump in new one and turn it against me.

and every time "your" alliance initate war. tbh. how much u need to destroy =? eventually u will manage to do that. well even blind chicken find corn after some time. mister LaMarca

DeletedUser

Ok, against everything in me I will not mock your language or spelling and grammar.

You know my name!!! Yaaayyyy!! Michael La Marca to be exact. Thanks for calling that out. I'm sure the Michael was a complete shock. My name is pretty deceiving. So you dropped Haze... Finally gonna take me up on that 1v1 offer?

DeletedUser

I know your name long time ago, that's not important.

you had commented on my language skill , that's why mods step in your previous post

DeletedUser

Never! lol. Its always about someones ego.

Eh. You want the short of this post. The Haze bullied and ganged up on other people. Now is their reckoning. Make all the stories and cry all you want, you have yourselves to blame.

DeletedUser

nop. we all know you are behind this Mike. but lets get to game.

yea we have hard time , but with such odds it was expected. HAZE was allways fight outnumbered and with bad odds. we get use to that , other alliances show that hve no balls to come on us on equal odds. never mind its fine.

so even we loosing some inactive citys we doing fine. lets see how end up siedge at Walter White city :

HAZE member Pawtuxet landed CS on Edaken city WALTER White. but Edaken send CS from same city on our inactive player. but his Cs hit after our and ED figured that he loosing his city and CS he sent. so what he did. HE cry for siedge break EVERY alliance and member of coalition. but he didnt say how much birs is there.
He even PM to Pawtuxet , and braging that we will need 12 k birs to defend city. so we provide him 12 k birs. even biremas amount raise every minute he asking for more attacks. well, final count u can see in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORTJjGBrzs

now best part comes. he was aware that will be "EPIC battle " as he said. and lot BP will be. he sent all his close land offence and get enourmouse BP from this. in vidoe u can see 3000 slings , 500 horses etc.

we all know how BP working, divede to all troops stationed in city by counted by farm space.

now tell me , guys loosing LSs manticores and Mighty ED stealing BP. this show that he or BD useing ALL coalition members for personal benefit.
whatever u think of me or Haze , but we never do such things. its so low , same as BD sneaky attacks and not honored deal we had about time after breaking NAP. this show what kind of alliance BD is.

if u not belive me check stats. grepostats not lie date of siedge was 03/22/13

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en34&pn=edaken&rt=overview

DeletedUser

So, to address the comment about the other alliances for ganging up on you. Do you remember what the world was like before this? REBORN was fighting GK, AGK, Haze, Haze Academy and OOTD at the same time. We had nobody to fall back on. Haze exploited this. I personally came under CS attack over 30 times during this fight. Most times getting 3-4 CS in a row and several times fighting CS from multiple alliances in multiple oceans at the same time. Sure I lost one city and I'll give krazy respect for taking it. Did I have the luxury to claim it was unfair? No, I had to fight as did the rest of my alliance with no outside help. So, should I feel bad and think you are being treated unfairly? Personally I don't.

The war over Walter White was epic and a disaster on our end. I was certainly impressed to see the reports showing over 13k BRs supporting that harbor. Every LS sent was dead upon launch. It was a great battle, but obviously done again it would not go down the same. The city I lost, I had a real good chance of killing the CS from next door, but I couldn't risk exposing my other city on that island and didn't want to waste my peoples troops/ships to siege break, so I made the call within 20 minutes of the CS landing to let it go for the security of my people. All that said, truly impressive to raise the kind of numbers Haze did to hold that.

As for BD, I personally have not seen underhanded play and have respect for them. I know a lot of their players and like and respect them.

And if having spies in other alliances to give you the edge on incoming CS and city intel, as well as player intel isn't underhanded, then please tell me what is. You cannot sit there and say that is playing fair now, can you?

DeletedUser

If you sign contract then i guess u should keep word. and BD definatly didnt keep word. they signed after breaking pact must be preparation period, but they set attacks without any pact break notification or let us prepare, in fact they set attacks when pact was still on. . if thats not sneaky then i dont know what is by your standards.

and Dragons should remmber that I give them 24 h preparatin period year ago when HAZE enter in war followiing ally. even we had no deals with ROTD at any kind , I was PM to Akeliouse and notify him about future hostilitieys. offer him preparation period and he said 24 h is fine.

so URman did things right.

i will not get back on REBORN/SERVI merge , as everybody knows your ploting about that.

but lets back to subject. look video and check BP stats. thats all we need to know. BP never lie.

DeletedUser

Again, I don't pretend to know your agreements with BD. I know on their end they state Haze nullified the pact with actions against their academy. If that is the case, there is no notification needed as the pact ceases to exist when the terms are violated.

Please don't give me about REBORN/Servi merger. Not only did you poach Servi players but discussed a Haze merger with Servi players with Andi. It just worked that the Servi players preferred to go to REBORN over Haze. You know the truth and I won't debate that. You tried to merge players for yourself and it didn't work. Don't cry that they merged with REBORN.

I see you failed to address that you had spies planted in other alliances to give you the upper hand in a fight. Thats not playing with honor. And you STILL bully other alliances, yet you call me a bully. I don't threaten other alliances, like you are currently doing with COLDBLOODED, so they will do what I want. You make threats against their alliance to do your bidding, that is what this war is all about. People aren't scared of you and don't want to take it anymore. You never did anything for your pacts unless it directly benefits you. You fail to understand the concept of the pact.

And nobody was happy about that siege break attempt, but it is what it is now. It happened and its done.

DeletedUser

BD never mentioned they have academy , and trench said he is not BD academy when we ask him .

If BD thought that CB are their academy they should simply ask to put them on pact list. i didnt see problem with that.

ok, no point to argue, we alllways see things diferent. but let talk about facts.

BD not mention CB is their academy and ask to put them on list for pact. so HAZE couldnt know about their relationships with CB.

after war started we simply ask CB are they BD academy , and they say NO. friendly but independent alliance.

all is documented in PM.
if BD think they asked us. let they show Pm with such notification or official request.

BD made up some funny reasnon to justify sneaky attack, and not to honor deal we made.