The HAZE

DeletedUser

Well, I cannot really speak intelligently to the politics of Haze and BD, so I will bow out of those conversations.

DeletedUser

Ok, maybe I should speak ignorantly. lol. It gets quiet in here if I'm not causing trouble.

DeletedUser

Has always been on skype and on the forum, mostley as lurker :cool:

mirre Sponsered By: Dodge City Mortuary And Memorial Gardens: Our Motto: "you Plug 'Em. We Plant 'Em!"

DeletedUser

Hey Urman

Here is that evidence you were crying for. And just a little background information from dragons. We were working on a detailed pact with the Haze. I sent our revisions to shorty and posted via skype and did not receive a reply for a few weeks to finalize the pact (it was actually never finalized, shorty pm'd me the day before we declared war trying to finalize the pact). With the fact that our pact wasn't finalized in mind and thus we had no responsibility to comply with the 7 day warning, listed below is one of the conversations we had with you regarding CB. Note the bolded and underlined section which emphasize where you acknowledged them as our training group and agreed that you would not attack them. We told you guys not to attack them several times and in the days leading up to our war with haze some of our players were attacked again solidifying the fact that you broke your word and took hostile action against our alliance and their associated alliances.

[2/19/2013 4:53:16 PM] Charlie Brown: a few days ago DLH asked shorty to look into not attacking COLDBLOODED
[2/19/2013 4:53:23 PM] Charlie Brown: any word on that

[2/19/2013 4:53:30 PM] ^DLH: yesterday
[2/19/2013 4:53:30 PM] Urman71: who is that ?
[2/19/2013 4:53:37 PM] Charlie Brown: CB is part of our training group
[2/19/2013 4:53:41 PM] ^DLH: our school

[2/19/2013 4:54:02 PM] ^DLH: they will be merging into our DA soon
[2/19/2013 4:56:40 PM] Urman71: cooldblooded have some citys in our zone
[2/19/2013 4:57:16 PM] Urman71: 3 in 65
[2/19/2013 4:57:30 PM] ^DLH: and we are moving them in to our ocean but we cannot do that if you all keep wipping them out
[2/19/2013 4:57:54 PM] Urman71: ok
[2/19/2013 4:57:58 PM] Urman71: just checked
[2/19/2013 4:58:03 PM] Urman71: 3 citys in 65
[2/19/2013 4:58:10 PM] Urman71: looks harmless
[2/19/2013 4:58:24 PM] Urman71: rest are not in zone we are interested
[2/19/2013 4:58:33 PM] Urman71: I can take that
[2/19/2013 4:58:41 PM] Urman71: but need to check positions
[2/19/2013 4:59:07 PM] Urman71: if too close to WC or TSM , there is big chance they will lose that citys
[2/19/2013 4:59:15 PM] ^DLH: now look , shorty said he seen no problem with it ......we have checked and they are harmless to haze
[2/19/2013 4:59:29 PM] Urman71: yes
[2/19/2013 4:59:35 PM] Urman71: i see now

Further, you walked out of pact discussions saying I quote:

[2/26/2013 6:24:55 PM] Urman71: u can kiss my
[2/26/2013 6:30:29 PM] *** Urman71 has left ***

Our pact was never finalized yet we were willing to stand by the 7 day agreement. However after you guys continuously went against the things we discussed we considered the pact null and void. We were only going to be bullied and bossed around by you for so long. So go ahead and cry, the playground turned on the bully... you had to know that was going to happen.

DeletedUser

all i can say to that is....

you got told urman ! so stop crying like a 2 year old girl

DeletedUser

bp, i stole bp

nop. we all know you are behind this Mike. but lets get to game.

yea we have hard time , but with such odds it was expected. HAZE was allways fight outnumbered and with bad odds. we get use to that , other alliances show that hve no balls to come on us on equal odds. never mind its fine.

so even we loosing some inactive citys we doing fine. lets see how end up siedge at Walter White city :

HAZE member Pawtuxet landed CS on Edaken city WALTER White. but Edaken send CS from same city on our inactive player. but his Cs hit after our and ED figured that he loosing his city and CS he sent. so what he did. HE cry for siedge break EVERY alliance and member of coalition. but he didnt say how much birs is there.
He even PM to Pawtuxet , and braging that we will need 12 k birs to defend city. so we provide him 12 k birs. even biremas amount raise every minute he asking for more attacks. well, final count u can see in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORTJjGBrzs

now best part comes. he was aware that will be "EPIC battle " as he said. and lot BP will be. he sent all his close land offence and get enourmouse BP from this. in vidoe u can see 3000 slings , 500 horses etc.

we all know how BP working, divede to all troops stationed in city by counted by farm space.

now tell me , guys loosing LSs manticores and Mighty ED stealing BP. this show that he or BD useing ALL coalition members for personal benefit.
whatever u think of me or Haze , but we never do such things. its so low , same as BD sneaky attacks and not honored deal we had about time after breaking NAP. this show what kind of alliance BD is.

if u not belive me check stats. grepostats not lie date of siedge was 03/22/13

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en34&pn=edaken&rt=overview

yes i did add my troops for bp. but also i told every other player nearby to do the same wildcard tosm and dragons all had troops in that siedge stealing the bp. so you are wrong when u say i personally benefitted from stealing bp. when there were a bunch of others doing the same. and low as it maybe to steal your bp. you urman did the same thing in a few other siedges on my cs.

DeletedUser

I for one think the most boring thing about our world is the nastiness you lot bring to it, I'm far from the only one who's bored with your personality clashes having such a dramatic effect on the game, we must be well into three figures by now for the number of people who've given up playing because of the all or nothing choices the coalition present. First it was all versus old (real) Reborn, OOTD (far weaker then), and Wombats, then it was all versus Haze, now because they did the right thing, tried to keep the Haze players playing... the coalition is sniffing for help to kill GK off too, what is it with you people, don't you leave the house alone ? How about we go back to not seeking to destroy alliances entirely or forcing players to quit, playing for the fun to be had, not because you hate X or don't cyber with Y anymore..... surely enough is enough, if you really can't play nice, go play a game which will allow you to frag each other without it effecting everyone else's games.

DeletedUser

I for one think the most boring thing about our world is the nastiness you lot bring to it, I'm far from the only one who's bored with your personality clashes having such a dramatic effect on the game, we must be well into three figures by now for the number of people who've given up playing because of the all or nothing choices the coalition present. First it was all versus old (real) Reborn, OOTD (far weaker then), and Wombats, then it was all versus Haze, now because they did the right thing, tried to keep the Haze players playing... the coalition is sniffing for help to kill GK off too, what is it with you people, don't you leave the house alone ? How about we go back to not seeking to destroy alliances entirely or forcing players to quit, playing for the fun to be had, not because you hate X or don't cyber with Y anymore..... surely enough is enough, if you really can't play nice, go play a game which will allow you to frag each other without it effecting everyone else's games.

Wow - just found this thread. Fun reading indeed. As if I didn't already waste enough time on in-game PM's and skype ;)

DeletedUser

so, what's been going on here lately? Can someone give me an update?

DeletedUser

so, what's been going on here lately? Can someone give me an update?

lol T. nice to see you still alive.
short version:shorty loost 23 citys in 30 days , so he get afraid and disbaned HAZE while I was on vacation. and took jumpship with others to GK. hopeing he will save his a ss .before that he also cut rights to other Haze council members who wanted to stay in HAZE , to not alow me to return.
he behinde my back try to arange that I join to TSM or quit, and he can go to GK with others.

he got award for "BEST RECRUITER" in grepo , but not for HAZe , he recruit 90% of his own alliance to enemy lol.

i guess GK buy him gold lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol T. nice to see you still alive.
short version:shorty loost 23 citys in 30 days , so he get afraid and disbaned HAZE while I was on vacation. and took jumpship with others to GK. hopeing he will save his a ss .before that he also cut rights to other Haze council members who wanted to stay in HAZE , to not alow me to return.
he behinde my back try to arange that I join to TSM or quit, and he can go to GK with others.

he got award for "BEST RECRUITER" in grepo , but not for HAZe , he recruit 90% of his own alliance to enemy lol.

i guess GK buy him gold lmao

This is tipical of Urma… you only ever get one side of the story…. Life is to short so can’t and wont justify all of my actions. But if anyone want to talk to the players that joined GK from Haze you will get the true versions of what happened. Nothing happened without the players agreeing it… oh and the people who didn’t agree were the people including Urman who left the team on its own and went on VM…… That left the rest of us to deal with the situation that had been created by others….

I do miss the old Haze in the early days as it was a good place to be, the team got on well and people weren’t nasty… unfortunately towards the end people thought they were bigger than the team and forgot that without the team sticking together you have nothing.

Not sure about Urman joining TSM… I seem to remember that every Leader I spoke to wanted the team but didn’t want Urman… In fact the only alliance that would have taken you if you hadn’t decided to quiet for the 4th time was GK…

Anyway that’s all in the past… I managed to keep most of the Haze players happy and they are still playing as part of a much bigger team now and enjoying it as am I.

I always thought that people were more important than the name… but that’s just my opinion.

Urman will probably now respond with another torrent of abuse pointed at me... oh well it wont be anything worse than he has said before and I’m going back to the game. Oh and I got another load of cities to replace the ones I lost. :)

DeletedUser

lol Shorty, I dont need to send any "torrent" on you.
you doing fine accusing yourself very well. you just confirmed everything I said.
yu run to GK to replace citys you lost. and you just confest that wasnt MERGE as you presented to HAZE.
council ? what council? you dont ask any guys who was on vacation.
most people who "voted" was simmers who was on vacation long long time or simming in far oceans, without send single sword support to our frontline. or loosing citys like you.
no1 from HAZE core players/fighters was asked anything. and please dont say that you cant reach them. or me.
I go to VM , yes thats truth. for 10 days. srry but in 15 months i was on vacation total 28 days(including this10) .
few times i enter to rebuild.

"HAZE early days" ??! you not member of original HAZE. you allredy disbaned one alliance before. Downers
you asked to join me . i didnt asked you !!! . you come when HAZe was established and strong alliance.
I give you home , my trust and help. and rights. truth is that you cant fight. not my opinion only , look stats.
you play 30-60 min per day. its ok. u have real life and no1 say that you need to dedicate all your free time to game. but then dont decide for people who play much much more then you.
"most HAze players happy" - thats another missunderstanding of situation. most exHAZE players are unhappy or very disapointed in Game Kings. thats truth. but as ussualy its very hard to accept truth , and confest bad move you made to yourself.

you come to my house. not me in yours. and you decide to destroy it. most exHAZe members are aware now what you do.
as ussulay truth is behinde lot walls and lies. slowly slowly walls going down. like in past. we need lot time to discover whats truth. and somehow .... well. lets time say. uff sry you are SHORT timers :))

P.S. ohh one more thing ""I seem to remember that every Leader I spoke to wanted the team but didn’t want Urman…""" . are you kidding me !?!? after I made new HAZe i had several offers for pacts/naps from coalition alliances, including GAME kings. well Game kings offer deal after I wipe out your and barons citys :)) . it was not 1st time for me to fight against whole alliance. and not loose single city.
and why I have 2 offers to take accounts in Juktas ?
I bet you be extremly suprised who offer me accounts :))). so much about "hate" for me ;))

lol Shorty, guys/gals will be so happy with your new "achivmant" . you just lost city on wonders island.
how many wasted slots ?? 7 or 8 players waste city slots to secure island and you loosing city there so easy. nice responsability to team8 lol.

DeletedUser

I new it... Urmans version of the truth again..... your wrong on so many levels but I can't be bothered to go over it again.

But I want to put you right on one thing... I was part of Downers.. just a player until a lot of the team got banned, I was never part of the leadership.... and I didn't ask to come across... the Haze invited me... I was new to the game and I learnt a lot from you about how to play... I don't remember failing to many CS's so I can't of been that bad. but your right I was not as active as a lot but a lot more active than others..... including the council members towards the end.

Thankfully i didn't learn from you how to treat people.... thats one of your biggest problems Urman you don't know how to treat people.... you think that by shouting at them or playing mind games constantly and belittling them that you will win... well I'm to old and to long in the tooth to worry about people like you. Its a pity its gone like this.

If players aren't happy then they can decide whats right for them. I gave them an option when most of the long time players had given up, including you... or was that the 2nd or 3rd time you had quite because you didn't get your own way... i lost count....

But one question.... if you were invited by so many alliances why didn't you go to one of them? at least that way we can see who actually was telling the truth.. but as I've learnt over the last 12 months most people are trying to play an angle... and I just thought we were playing a game....

Shorty