The HAZE

DeletedUser

But one question.... if you were invited by so many alliances why didn't you go to one of them? at least that way we can see who actually was telling the truth.. but as I've learnt over the last 12 months most people are trying to play an angle... and I just thought we were playing a game....

Shorty

simple : HAZE or nothing.
I would fight whole server alone if necessary.allready did that in other world with much less citys then i had in Juktas. and not lost city.
but would never join any other aliance. probably that was reason you didnt want me in game. you couldnt do jumpship with players if I m araound.

DeletedUser

Some things never change no matter how long you are gone for :)

Just thought i'd briefly drop by to see how the world was changing here.....doesn't look like a lot has changed!

K

DeletedUser

Some things never change no matter how long you are gone for :)

Just thought i'd briefly drop by to see how the world was changing here.....doesn't look like a lot has changed!

K
amen to that brother!! somethings do not change...TO HAZE from the bottom of my heart i regret the actions that led to the dissolvement of this alliance,, what i started was petulant and childish... in my life most of the ive gotten into has been alcohol related.. so one night drunk off my being upset with the boredom and lack of war our aliance was facinf fighting vs reborn... i saw my friends in the dragons call for help... a call that i had no right answering.. nevertheless i decided to send 3000 ls to break the brittny cs. in my drunken state( which isnt an excuxe, just a reality) brittny who ws once a dragon and sold out her fellow alliance brothers and sisters started pming me asking me i was doing.. telling me urman71 was gonna hear about this and so on and so forth... i told urman some unpleasant things... i also told brittny a bunch of unpleasantness for which i was deservedly banned... when joining the dragons we were under constant attack from wc and tsm.. so i tried getting haze involved... but feelings between urman and i had soured so that wasnt an option... seeing that haze wasnt gonna come to our rescue, i then began to scheme.. and my scheme ultimately led to dissolution of haze... i apologize to brackus, to urman, to bellerophon, shortimers, kentman, deecees evilbaron, bristo, . lardlord, oelyndeus, mtmz if i have missed anybody i am sorry, nothing personal also anybal do me a favor and fall off a high place

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm. not sure what to say about this. but one thing is not truth. it was PERSONAL .
coalition is made only with one purpose. to force me and any loyal to me from server and to destroy/disband HAZE. and nothing else.

coalition leaders, jerflee,monom, DLH, Mikey, Scotish Ritte,gkw3.TSbihac, poorphase, Gatraw, VanDylgion and Edaken made plan to destroy HAZE and drive me PERSONALY from server. including any HAZE member who wil not "dance" as they want.
incapable to fight in fair fight they made master plan. and IT WAS PERSONAL. VERY !!

DeletedUser

Your strategy sucked Urman, so did your diplomacy, which is why you lost the confidence of so many of Haze and that's why Haze is no more, doesn't matter how good a fighter you are if you're lacking a strategy and can't work with allies.

DeletedUser

Your strategy sucked Urman, so did your diplomacy, which is why you lost the confidence of so many of Haze and that's why Haze is no more, doesn't matter how good a fighter you are if you're lacking a strategy and can't work with allies.

95 citys - 500 k BP
17 citys over 13 k points

DeletedUser

0 cities, 0 k bp 0 city points. (oh and you destroyed your alliance then blamed anyone and everyone for it.)

we all know Roo that you "help" too :) "whispering" around about HAZE "intentions"

DeletedUser

we all know Roo that you "help" too :) "whispering" around about HAZE "intentions"
Thanks for confirming what I said Urman, that you still, even now, fail to understand that Grep is about more than stats, that you need to use diplomacy to your advantage too.

DeletedUser30931

One thing I learned from URMAN: No matter how strong or good you are, if you do not have the respect of your peers, you have and can do nothing. Reputation is more important than skill.

Thank you for your service here URMAN, but your reputation has already been tainted. Now there is nothing beneficial you can do here. You can only have sour vengeance against your own old blood, and that will only leave a sour taste in your mouth and a bad memory with regrets. It is sad for a captain to blame his crew for steering the ship into an iceberg, and then begin to dump the lifeboats overboard so that his crew is stuck with him into death. That is shameful leadership, I think, but I am glad that I learned it on a game so that I can always avoid such selfishness.

DeletedUser30931

I think URMAN was just a great fighter. He was a knight.. in a king's position. A knight does not handle diplomacy or administrative duties, he fights. We just had URMAN in the wrong position.

DeletedUser

[12:43:14] Ivan Peshev-Anybal: urman was great leader

[19:46:00] Ivan Peshev-Anybal: GK without plaers haze is 0

thats what your teamate who now hate me said today.

I never said I m great leader or player. thats what most people think , including you , in Juktas.
Personaly I dont care what you think , or m I great or not. as player or leader.
I m fully aware of my flaws and virtues.
but all my words I can backup with stats.

its also truth that I said many times if some1 else think he can do better job running alliance , I be hapy to step down. also I asked for help many times with administrative and other dutyes in HHAZE. but not many people like to do hard work. or they start and give up after few days or weeks , like you.

as example to backup my words look your own stats Oelly. in 5 months in haze you get 27 citys , in same period now in GK you got 9.
its same with I think all haze players now in GK.

you can hate me or like me , doesnt mater. but truth is that your gameplay decrese significantly , and same as your activity. so maybe after all I did something good there ?? as all i see in forums is HAZE or my name.
you are in wonders era for few months , but yiour minds are still focused on me and HAZE.

I not come often to this section . no point of that TBH.

I left Juktas 5 months ago. coalition fullfill their agenda, well done . you won. you want me out of server and you want HAZE gone. you achive that as you planed. now leave me alone. stop stalking me in every server I play . stop sending me PM there and stop contact me over skype.

good job coalition , you won, why are you so unhappy now ? you achive what you want.
looks you need someone to hate. if some1 not "dance" as you like then that person or alliance is a traitor, lier and all kind of bad language you use on them, if thats not work then its bad player or leader or god knows what else you will find out to say.

most HAZe players I teach how to play. and you turn on me. and now you call me bad person !? what did you do for me to be able to judge me ?
whats your achievements that you can judge my abilities or job I did ?

you are just big mouth and little action.

DeletedUser

i absolutely love it,, nobody can give up the past and move on

DeletedUser

jesus christ... talk about holding a grudge aye urman, your gone you have nothing to do with this world now.

so stop moaning and get over you and your big ego :cool: