Newspaper The Herm Herald :proposed new issue

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Iam sure those extremists will have a field day with you Jamo.. If violence fails Iam sure they can rely on some bizarre sexual torture to get you to talk.

Read my post again, sorry if it was ambiguous but that was what i was insinuating, god my sense of humour is wasted on you lot..is this what it feels like to be you? words misinterpreted or misunderstood all the time?

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
No, Jam, we all get it and think it's hilarious. It's just GGN.

But I'm sure he gets it too, you just misinterpreted what he said. :p

DeletedUser49162

I dont think someone under age 12 would get it if they logged onto this forum. I f that ever happens well I think we can all consign ourselves to being labelled "online predators" even if some of us are not. SOME I said ahemm no fingers or anything being pointed in anyones direction Mr Toblerone....

DeletedUser48096

No, Jam, we all get it and think it's hilarious. It's just GGN.

But I'm sure he gets it too, you just misinterpreted what he said. :p

I got it Archi, Iam just not going to blow smoke up Jamos @$$.. I know what Jamo was suggesting with his reply and like I said if he ever was captured by extremists considering Jamos love of chocolate and bizarre torture it will likely be a sordid torture session.

DeletedUser46851

link... who are you....are you trolling? Don't want to be an a@@ hat just have never seen you in this world before....

and I have to say the original toberlone comment a month or so ago was hands down the funniest thing I've read on these forums since herm's inception

DeletedUser48096

Happy to be of Service Finn, Lets give you some backstory:

Hermonassa has a massive alliance cap (400) and there exists 2 large alliances at the moment (Transient Drifters and Apocalypse) We are deep in WWs and despite every dirty trick Apocalypse's leaders could throw at Transient Drifters they are currently 6-1 down as far as wonders go. Now I will admit once upon a time Apoc was beating us as far as conquests went. But they were so wrapped up in conquests they failed to prepare for WWs. Now they are facing the effects of their failure to prepare and are unable to work past their muck slinging.. Sad really..

Link of time

Phrourach
link... who are you....are you trolling? Don't want to be an a@@ hat just have never seen you in this world before....

and I have to say the original toberlone comment a month or so ago was hands down the funniest thing I've read on these forums since herm's inception
erm
excuse me
do you know who you're talking to :p

The GM

Phrourach
erm
excuse me
do you know who you're talking to :p

Clearly not, can you un-mask yourself please. Rumour has it your a double accounter from an era gone by when worlds existed pre Transient Drifters. Now we all know no-one in TD would dare open a second account leaving my suspicions to lead to one of several players. Care to elaborate SC or Arch?

DeletedUser

new edition for the viewing pleasure of the externals available tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it will of course be PnP free)