Newspaper The Herm Herald :proposed new issue

DeletedUser

Iam flattered Jams. Flattered that I have been that hard to read.... P.S. Thanks for that Classic German Joke.. As much as that sounds like an oxymoron, we do have some jokes.

oh+really+baby-001.jpg

DeletedUser48096

GGN i can't believe you are going down this road, everything you do is a slight of hand or a trick to weed out spies or opposition - but it has a 6 month time delay on it..I am a grown up, you know and right now my BS meter is maxed out..what are you saying..that a ZT council member passed you that screenshot? or you implied a ZT member passed you that screenshot to out me as a spy, or you faked it for a just cause or you faked it to trick enemies into believing what you sent me in a PM.. what is more liley here - everything you ever do is duplicitous or for once, just once you admit you are the same as SC, and Arch and Me?You would give an aspirin a headache.

Yes Jams Iam going down that route because its the truth. You are accusing me of faking a screenshot. A screenshot I used purely for PnP purposes. I did not use it to try and trick members into leaving their alliance, unlike what someone else.... That is the major difference between this claim and the claims Iam making about Apocs forgery.

Now back to my supposed forgery, Firstly if it is a fake, Prove it like I did with Apocs fake.

Secondly as I claimed at the time we did have friends in the ZT council (not going to say who) But as you know full well because its what I told you, It could only have come from a council member if it was genuine, and it was. I told you what Jonny wanted to hear again... Plus as I said at the time it wasnt the only screenshot I had and it wasnt I think I still have some copies of the ZT council forums buried away somewhere on my either my hard drive or on a cloud somewhere and if posting them will put this matter then rest then I will try and locate them also.

That was simply the only one I shared here as my intention was as I told you, to wind Jonny up with PnP, Not to try and force and trick players into leaving..

DeletedUser

so you are definitively saying you didn't use photoshop to fake it ,am i understanding you correctly?

DeletedUser48096

Well considering I didnt and still dont have any photoshop software on my laptop.

Oh Also for the record, Jams I never said I was German..... :D

What I said was that the Germans are re-knowned for having a lack of a sense of humour. That was it.. But you took that as an assumption that I said I was German. Now while I do have a tiny bit of German ancestry (Ur-Ur-Großvater war aus Leipzig) and I can speak a very little bit of German. Iam not German by birth. All I was doing was noting how you are leaping on every little fact and blowing it out proportion.. and once again, I caught you hook, line and sinker...

DeletedUser

oh god that old chestnut..

Aha, I suspect he knows while he types his standard riposte, "You seem to be selective in your interpretation of what I told you" he evilly stokes his facial hair, knowing we all get an eye twitch every time we read it.

images

That screenshot was genuine

You told the entire coalition council it was faked by yourself, to garner mistrust between ZT leaders. Now you say it's real and you lied before... your credibility is non existent. Since you've claimed you are an expert in photoshop-like software, how could we hope to prove it's not real, other than the fact you previously said it wasn't?

Regardless if it was faked or not, the intent behind it is clear, you wanted to destabilize a rival alliance, potentially causing it to disband. *insert some TD rhetoric about how evil this is and how low you've stooped*

Some GGN obfuscation of reality:

committing an act that is illegal in a number of western countries?

By your erm, "logic" - by knowingly suggesting a ZT leader was a TD spy, you defamed their collective fictional Grepolis characters. *snigger*

Some GGN trolling:

Thanks for that Classic German Joke.. As much as that sounds like an oxymoron, we do have some jokes.

You possessively refer to the german joke, then claim you're not German, using this to suggest Jam jumps on things that are not facts... GGN logic, AKA trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Can't believe Iam called out by Sir Cod for lying to the coalition. Do you really want me to run through your collections of lies that you told the coalition? Also I never stood up in-front of the coalition and said it was a fake. The only person I can actually recall telling that it was a fake was..... Take a guess........... Jamo

Iam a former computer technician I have never denied that and I wont ever deny that. Of course I know how to use photoshop, But at the same time I am also highly skilled on Microsoft Word and Excel too but that doesn't make me a journalist or accountant either. I don't deny that I can and have used photo shop programs before and could easily do a better job that whatever numbskull faked yours but that doesn't mean I actually did fake a screenshot. Even more since you are still yet to demonstrate that the image in question actually is fake as a result this very much appears to any onlookers as my word against yours.

Also you want to talk about Credibility? Of the numerous claims presented against me what has actually stuck?... Nothing.. You are presenting baseless claims Sir Cod and you have nothing to confirm them.

Regardless if it was faked or not, the intent behind it is clear, you wanted to destabilize a rival alliance, potentially causing it to disband.

Do you really think one screenshot of ZTs alliance tab would "destabilize a rival alliance, potentially causing it to disband?" I don't think even you believe that is true. In fact you could post one of TDs alliance tab if you wished and it wouldnt have the desired effect. You are simply throwing out meaningless statements that bear zero relation to the actual situation at the time in an attempt to justify Apocs own forgery which has been demonstrated as such.

I posted the shot to wind Jonny up, Not to cause ZT to disband. In fact disbanding ZT would have been purely a pipe dream. Plus if my skills are so great, why did I fake a single shot of the Alliance's front-page? Considering that page is covered in timestamps it wouldn't have been hard to cross confirm and reject at the time.

By your erm, "logic" - by knowingly suggesting a ZT leader was a TD spy, you defamed their collective fictional Grepolis characters. *snigger*

Who did I defame? I didnt name anybody.

You possessively refer to the german joke, then claim you're not German, using this to suggest Jam jumps on things that are not facts..

My point here was that I never actually said I was German, But Jamo assumed I was based on a vague comment I made about how Germans are not re-knowned for having a great sense of humour that I made the other day. I was just proving a point that you guys are leaping on vague comments and blowing them out of all proportion.

DeletedUser

/Me Looks around the PnP battlefield with a victorious disposition.

*blah blah blah* you've been caught in another lie :p

I fear you're about to make up some lies I told the coalition now? Remember, you guys did vote me in as your head of state just as it dissolved, why grant such a trusted position to a known liar? :D

I just posted this so you don't get the last word, lol. To the lament of many the above will be my last PnP post for a few days. I know I heard a few wistful sighs there. You can look forward to a newspaper, hopefully in co-operation with Archileaks in around a week.

My last rep:

"Apoc's Amazing "Leaders"
astleygate pahahahhahahahahahahahahha omg TD are dancing so much its biblical ~ GGN"

Thanks bro...

DeletedUser

(Pssst: stop using the '~' upon signing your rep, it's going to give you away eventually!)

DeletedUser48096

*blah blah blah* you've been caught in another lie :p

Another empty claim, And that lie was what exactly.....?

I fear you're about to make up some lies I told the coalition now? Remember, you guys did vote me in as your head of state just as it dissolved, why grant such a trusted position to a known liar? :D

Yep and name me one world leader who didn't ever tell a lie? Position doesn't stop people from telling lies, as you well know.. :p

And remind me again Sir Cod, Who were the other nominees?

My last rep:

"Apoc's Amazing "Leaders"
astleygate pahahahhahahahahahahahahha omg TD are dancing so much its biblical ~ GGN"

Thanks bro...

My rep is so low Iam pretty much unable to leave feedback at this point so that cannot be me. :p.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Oh Also for the record, Jams I never said I was German

So sorry must of misinterpreted your words. Seems to happen to you all the time.. do you ever go into Mcdonalds wanting a bigMac and come out with an A** like a vintage golf bag after broom cupboard action with minimum wage workers who misinterpreted what you meant by 'sandwich'? Maybe you have intended to go buy a Tobelerone or a cuckoo clock and were accidentally given a job at the super collider in Cern, Switzerland - although in fairness your profile doesn't say you WORK there, perhaps you are there on holiday or you have just been drawn in by gravity, let me know. (BTW if you are ever raped with a Toblerone -dont pull it out straight away, wait for the edges to melt a bit)..I fear that one day something terrible will happen to you because your words are so frequently misinterpreted ...and i won't be around to witness it:D

DeletedUser48096

I dont eat at McSh!% Jams.

CERN is a big place Jams, There is a lot more than just a Super Collider here. Some things I can talk about, And some I cannot... ;)

P.S. I like Toblerone, But not in that way.. I shall however assume that story is from personal experience though Jams as that is a problem I have yet to encounter in my life. ;)

DeletedUser49162

If you are going to be raped by chocolate it should at least form the basis for an animated film for adults. So Jamo we need a full plot

DeletedUser48096

If you are going to be raped by chocolate it should at least form the basis for an animated film for adults. So Jamo we need a full plot

To be honest I think we are better off not knowing how and why Jamo decided to or got a toblerone triangle inserted into his rectal cavity. I for one can tell you with some sense of surety that the information learned from it should Jamo decide to address the matter further will be of zero benefit to mankind.

Link of time said:
God help this forum
He took the deistic approach of creating the forum and then has simply let things happen and not bothered to intervene since.

DeletedUser

Michael cook said:
"God", has been nowhere near this Forum in well over a year.

we are all in big trouble if he ever comes back..:eek:

GGN said:
To be honest I think we are better off not knowing how and why Jamo decided to or got a toblerone triangle inserted into his rectal cavity. I for one can tell you with some sense of surety that the information learned from it should Jamo decide to address the matter further will be of zero benefit to mankind.
i like to impart all wisdom i have learned thru my many years of abuse, there is no way you have had the abusive childhood essential to know handy life tips like these GGN so give me the floor, . It all started as gentle foreplay but like many things it graduate from light bondage with the handy pocket sized one up to the full massive fecking one you get for xmas or out the duty free. I consequently now have an A** like a yawning hippo's mouth...
in fairness if i had the choice between reading your laborious replies to anything arch or SC writes or being gang raped by umpaloompas i would gladly hand over my golden ticket:D

DeletedUser48096

Jamo what you do in your own personal time with your chocolate is your own business. So long as its between consenting adults of a legal age... Knock yourself out...

Although since you said about this as advice for someone who has been "raped with a Toblerone" it would imply that one of the persons involved was non-consenting. I would therefore advise you seek legal and psychiatric help to work through the obvious trauma this chocolate related rape has caused.

DeletedUser

I see it more as an advantage in my line of work just in case I'm ever captured and tortured by extremists..

'We tried to pull his finger nails out ,but he came...'
Did you try the ball clamps on him?'
'Yes , he brought his own!'
'wheres my tobelerone gone?'
'You don't want to know'....:D

DeletedUser48096

Iam sure those extremists will have a field day with you Jamo.. If violence fails Iam sure they can rely on some bizarre sexual torture to get you to talk.