The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Project Snuggle has officially sank out of the top 12. Factors that contributed to this were their leader being hospitalized (get well soon) and being ganged up on in O54. It appears at this time that Killer Bunnies + Plague Bunnies will go on to take control of the Ocean 54 along with their allies in Hellfire.

The Open Source Government family appears to have lost its branch "OSG Anarchy" which have gone back to being "Rejects" sitting at #8 in points and 6th in ABP. They claim it was a dispute over an NAP to #6 Zero Tolerance in O45.

#4 player Sohoglory flipped from the Order 66 family to the Stay Cool family. The reason for this was confirmed by both sides to be a claims dispute. While not a death blow, it could be described as a major blow. Stay Cool are at war with Winners family and Order 66 family. Stay Cool appears to have the upper hand at this time, however its shaping up to be a competitive war.

At this time it seems like the Stay Cool family are the teams to beat being clearly in control of their own destiny. Open Source Government would be a close second.

Other notable alliances at this time are OCEANS VETERANS who have come up rather quickly now sitting at #16 and Thracians sitting at 12th in points and 7th in ABP.

In terms of ABP there appears to be no clear front runner. Stay cool is at the top by about 20k points. But the top 12 rankings in ABP change daily for the most part and are only separated by a few thousand. One good day of killing could send the rankings upside down.

DeletedUser41523

January 28th: Project Snuggle officially falls from the top 12 and merges its active players into Stay Cool.

DeletedUser54606

Historias de un extranjero...

...despues de años combatiendo en el servidor español de grepolis.. samurai976 emprende un viaje a lo desconocido..no sabe el idioma.. aprendera leyendo y comunicandose..
aprendera como aprendio el arte del combate en grepolis ..de manos de veteranos que van transmitiendo sus conocimientos a los recien llegados..
Y aunque mil batallas ya han marcado su cuerpo.. se dirige hacia lo desconocido una vez mas con su espada presto pues no hay rival que a el le infuda temor..

Grepolis esta formado por islas..en cada una hay varias ciudades gobernadas por valerosos guerreros que luchan entre si..y se unen en alianzas por su dominio y el de los mares para ser los mejores de mundo...

La alarma suena..ALARMAAA !! Nos atacan..
..desde la torre se divisa una horda sanguinaria que pretende destrozarnos y arrebatarnos nuestro castillo..las miticas o voladoras vienen con sed de sangre ...
..llamamos a la milicia..reforzamos la muralla con nuestras defensas y damos orden a las tropas ofensivas que salgan del castillo..la estrategia esta servida..honor y valor complacen a los dioses..

...PREPARAOOOSS PARA LA BATALLA !!!...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54606

stories of a foreingner....

After years of finghting on the spanish...samurai embarks on a journey to the unknown...does not know the language learn by reading and communicating..

learn as learned the art of combat in grepolis..from the hand of veterans who are transmitting their knowledge to the newly arrived...
and although a thousand battles have already marked his body is directed to the unknown once again with his sword because there is no rival to the infidel fear...

Grepolis is formed by islands..in each there are several cities governed by brave warriors who fight among themselves..and join forces in their alliances and the seas to be the best in the world..

ALARM ATTACKS US !!

..from the tower you can see a bloodthirsty horde that tries to destroy us and snatch our castle..the mythical or flying come with thirst for blood..
call the militia we reinforce the wall with our defenses and give order to the offensive troops coming of the castle..the strategy is serverd..honor and value please the gods...

PREPARATE FOR BATTLE...

DeletedUser41523

Rerailing this

2/14: Stay Cool has been dislodged from its #1 points ranking spot. Though still commands the #1 spots in all BP categories. They have fallen to #3 as OSG4LIFE claims #1 and Killer Bunnies claim #2

OCEANS VETERANS have climbed into the top 5 sitting at #4

Turtle Time has also climbed into the top 5 and is sitting at #5.

Order 66 has fallen from the top 5 and now sits at #6. They seem to be trending downwards slowly due to unsuccessful wars with Stay Cool.

Zero Tolerance is now out of the top 12 altogether.

DeletedUser41523

2/24/2017- Order 66 has officially disbanded and its founder, Hangtownhero has ghosted.

Spirit Of Game Kings, a branch of Winners, has risen into the top 10.

Empire is a new comer to the top 12.

At this time the new top power on Olous appears to be the Open Source Government branches, combining for the most points and BP. Killer Bunnies have also rallied to begin to turn the tide on Stay Cool, who appear to have lost some steam but still maintain the #2 team.

DeletedUser41523

Been over a month since the last update and the world continues to change. There's five major factions to note at this time.

The Open Source Government conglomerate currently sit on the top of the world still with the highest points and average. They are beating Killer Bunnies mostly but are engaged in tit for tat scores against the Tripartite (TT/Rejects side). OSG controls O44 and is expanding into O34 and O54 primarily. Other allies include Balkan Warriors and Waste Management.

The Tripartite would be the next strongest conglomerate on paper. Consisting of Turtle Time, Rejects, and OCEANS VETERANS, this group controls O45 and is primarily engaged with Stay Cool. Tripartite has the edge in that war, but there's still a long ways to go before SC is out of O45.

Winners/Spirit holds in O55. Considering of Winners, Winners II, Spirit of Game Kings, and Spirit of X. Winners have been engaged in war with SC since the start of the server essentially. Its been a close war always but the Winners/Spirit faction has pulled ahead and is starting to drive to victory.

Stay Cool in northern O55. Consisting of Stay Cool, Stay Enraged, and Stay Sinergy. This alliance still continues to fight the world and is hanging in there. In a one vs one war, its undoubted that they could be dangerous. But now, against the world, they have began to have their mortality exposed. Stay Sinergy is all but disbanded and Stay Enraged has gone from the top 5 to out of the top 12 entirely. Stay Cool remains the #2 alliance and will for some time and it continues to eat those who go inactive and replace them with their branches. Their allies include 13th Lochoi and S.T.O.R.M.

Killer Bunnies in O54. Killer Bunnies is currently fighting OSG and Stay Cool. They're being beaten up by OSG but are also beating up Stay Cool. They seem to have trouble with keeping branches as they've cut their former academy, #9 Euphoria, loose and are now at war with them as well I believe.

The only other teams in the top 12 not belonging to these factions are #9 Euphoria and #11 Timber Wolves.

There are now 31 teams with 1 million points or more.

There's 81 teams with 100k Points or more.

DeletedUser35127

Winners/Spirit holds in O55. Considering of Winners, Winners II, Spirit of Game Kings, and Spirit of X. Winners have been engaged in war with SC since the start of the server essentially. Its been a close war always but the Winners/Spirit faction has pulled ahead and is starting to drive to victory.

In your dreams :) Every alliance in this world is suffering from internals but OSG and Winners got out by merging whoever comes in their way ... Winners are looking strong only because they welcomed almost everyone ... see how many alliances they have . Yes i do understand that it would take a little more time to beat them(sheer numbers on their side and we don't have many slots) but winners are not going to take control of this unless they merge with all the remaining guys in the ocean :D (i'm sure they will go to that level too)

well not sure if i should comment this or not but looking back into history people should not think winners ever had an upper hand on us :)

DeletedUser41523

Winners are already seemingly in some control of the war with SC. Their only bad spot is storm. Even before the entire world jumped in on SC, they were still virtually tied.

DeletedUser35127

Winners are already seemingly in some control of the war with SC. Their only bad spot is storm. Even before the entire world jumped in on SC, they were still virtually tied.

If i'm correct stay vs winners current result is something like 35:38 , they lead us by 3 cities but most of the cities they took are our inactive guys, they did take some good cities but they are very few, numbers wise they are in a small lead but in few days even those numbers will change :) As we are fighting almost all the alliances we never really concentrated on these guys :) they think that our alliance will fall and disband and bla bla bla but we are still here fighting everyone lol , we did take a backstep for few days that too due to some internal issues but they never really outplayed us and they definitely are not driving towards victory.. Their front lines are very very weak IMO

DeletedUser48451

saieshwar,take it easy bro,TKF knows everything and he is everywhere,i would give him victory in this moment,he deserved it after all his s..t...let him enjoys in his fake World,only there he is the best and he knows everything. PS now he will report me as usual,there is word s..t
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser41523

saieshwar,take it easy bro,TKF knows everything and he is everywhere,i would give him victory in this moment,he deserved it after all his s..t...let him enjoys in his fake World,only there he is the best and he knows everything. PS now he will report me as usual,there is word s..t
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Mkay class, school's officially in session now.

1) I never reported you tho? If someone challenges my opinions or statements, then i'm totally fine with it. My belief is that if I'm dishing it out then I got to be able to take it in return

2) SC Family - Winners Family Totals: 36-47. + 11 Winners

SC Branch Splits:
SC - Winners/Spirits/X: 22-14. +11 SC
SE- Winners/Spirits/X: 13-24. + 11 Winners
SS - Winners/Spirits/X: 1-9. + 6 Winners.

X accounted for 5 cities while merged in case someone was wondering the results without that.
Its SC family - Winners Family: 34-42. + 8 Winners

They were included due to prior relations + I think they're still fighting SC where they can. Though if not, I can strike them from any records here on out.

Source: http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/96

So yes, unless you have a ton of cities under siege right now or have taken a ton in the last few hours, you are, in fact, losing at this moment and have been for at least two weeks. If you dispute that fact, then the only one living in an alternate world in their head is you, Nex. Hope that settles any doubt for anyone on whether I'm being biased here or not.

DeletedUser54792

:confused: I am still not sure why everyone thinks we are allied with anyone. We have no pacts, and the only red on our maps is OV, and they picked that fight. :rolleyes: Of course we'll coordinate with others against a mutual enemy, but OV instigated all of that. If they didn't want us involved all they had to do was not attack us. Just thought I would clarify that for the sake of accuracy in the history scrolls.

Coxwana

Phrourach
:confused: I am still not sure why everyone thinks we are allied with anyone. We have no pacts, and the only red on our maps is OV, and they picked that fight. :rolleyes: Of course we'll coordinate with others against a mutual enemy, but OV instigated all of that. If they didn't want us involved all they had to do was not attack us. Just thought I would clarify that for the sake of accuracy in the history scrolls.

I'm getting a case of Deja Vu. I feel like i've read this book more than once. I remember the book. "What about me?".

DeletedUser41523

April 15th, 2017: The world has once again changed as the Stay Family has been pretty much defeated. Most of the players keeping them in the top 12 are in VM now. Its top players have left. Only two founders remain. The remaining founders and top players have left and formed an alliance called Smokey Nutters.

The top 12 of the world consist of the following

1) OSG4LIFE
2) Killer Bunnies
3) Oceans Veterans
4) Winners
5) Turtle Time
6) Winners 3 (what happened to 2?)
7) OSG Vangaurd
8) Eupohira
9) Stay Cool
10) Rejects
11) Goats of War
12) Open Source Government

Other notable alliances include:

#13 Lords of Anarchy in O35
#14 Legion of Jesters in O34
#15 Vendetta in O36
#19 Modern Warfare in O66
#30 S.T.O.R.M. in O65

DeletedUser41523

So this needs an update.

Last week the Stay Cool war officially ended with S.T.O.R.M. ghosting/disbanding. Those who were left joined Old War Stories, who have become the new #1 alliance of Olous.

DeletedUser41523

The world appears to be down to two known major coalitions. The Tripact and Open Source Government groups and looks like it'll be a close race. Rejects have merged into Turtle Time and OCEANS VETERANS. Lords of Anarchy turned into OSG Warriors which replaced OSG Vanguard. At this time these are the two most likely to win the world.

But that doesn't mean they're the only players in the game. The new #1 alliance is Old War Stories/OWS Vendetta and they have a nearly 3 million point lead right now. So its fair to say that they have a chance.

The other alliance would be Killer Bunnies. They've maintained about the same distance in score with OSG since I left for VM and appear to be gradually dwindling down in members and size. But this doesn't mean that they're out. There's still several alliances with which they could potentially merge to get right back in the game. And they have the alliance cap space to do it.

Lastly there is Euphoria, they're an O54/O64 alliance sitting at 10 million points. They're out sized and out averaged by the top contenders. They probably won't win without a merger. But they can steal a wonder in the race provided some of their players come off of VM and stay active.