The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser54721

I was trying to stay out of the politics and just congratulate you guys. For real who's whining??? you guys won great job!!! And since you brought it up how could we go head to head with u in the big fills, there's no way?? I appreciate the bost of overconfidence but you think too highly of us. Lol. Half the number of sending res and favor farming versus you???? I think we lost it before we even started wonders with bunnies going u not us, and Us not making last min merge deal with OWS.
To be honest I've been playing since 2011 I've never seen a coalition with so many but yet not sure I've seen a 50 alliance cap yet either.

Hey we just call it like it is you guys did all the right moves and you won, now the parade is for you.

Cheers!!

Coxwana

Phrourach
Thanks mate but my comments weren't directed at you but were intended for your mate "Notsosilentpython". He started it. His bark is much bigger than his bite.

You were gracious in defeat and it's a pity more weren't the same.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
for a slow server, this is one of the fastest builds i've ever seen
as for the number of feeders each team has, it still takes timing and management
so leaders in quad must have done something right
that takes nothing away from osg and ows who made it a contest

and as i'm not affiliated with any of you, say good job to all

DeletedUser41523

August 18th, 2017: After Hunab Ku left OWS, destroying their Statue and Colossus, Quad has completed its 5th wonder in the Statue of Zeus by Phidias. It will likely have its 6th in the Colossus of Rhodes soon as well.

Score:
Quad: 5 (+1)
OSG: 1
OWS: 0

DeletedUser54721

Close and even better then your prediction before the start....

DeletedUser54721

Well either they have a pal on our WW that will quit and we can all rest, or we are in for a long haul...

DeletedUser54192

OSG's single complete World Wonder (Tomb) broken by defection of Lolislayer to Quadripartite. Quadripartite has relied on treachery to break every opposition wonder, rather than fighting for them.

DeletedUser41523

August 20th, 2017: Indeed it appears that Loli has left OSG for Quad. I would only assume that would mean Simmerville is joining Quad and fighting OSG. In perhaps the biggest plot twist of Olous yet.

DeletedUser54192

25th August 2017: Players awaken to find Quadripartite dissolved. The presumed culprit is the now-ghosted Quad leader horsevong. So much for the promised crowns for all Quad players. They may get them at some point if they push hard, but not in the way that they were promised.

DeletedUser41523

Yup it appears that Quad got disbanded. Probably making the first world where all the main WW players got absolutely shafted.

DeletedUser25202

Who is horsevong? Who did he play earlier servers with? Was he OV before this server?

DeletedUser54871

You dont have guys Ghost boy, all guys know how weak noob you are....

DeletedUser25202

Seriously, I know his name from before, but can't remember where I have seen it!? And since I have never heard of Roni before, I must have knew horsevong from some other server!?? Anyone to help here???