The Hive

DeletedUser

O44 and surrounded by the BLACK Fleet. :eek: The attacks started pouring in :eek: and the Hive's response was epic. This is an alliance that has its player's backs. :)

DeletedUser

I've not encounted the Hive personally.. but from what I heard they sound good :)

DeletedUser

what I've read on the forum so far suggests so lol Am I wrong?

DeletedUser2413

Well, one thing is for certain about these guys - they certainly know how to create a *BUZZ* in the forums!

As for The Hive's standings in Iota, one might even go so far as to say they would be one of the SWEETEST alliances to be in... Alright, alright - I promise I'll making horrible puns now, but I figured someone had to make something to roll on the honey! xD (ok, I swear I'm really done now)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, one thing is for certain about these guys - they certainly know how to create a *BUZZ* in the forums!

As for The Hive's standings in Iota, one might even go so far as to say they would be one of the SWEETEST alliances to be in... Alright, alright - I promise I'll stop the horrible puns now! xD
Yeah Zab, you bee getting annoying :D

DeletedUser

Go Black Fleet

Wansnt me lol

DeletedUser

Hive is cool but lame
Tactis

Hive I SAW that one of your players was put into revolt and right before the attack landed to conquer him he entered vacation mode

Black Fleet is better than that

LOL - Lord, all that rum.... I think you're mixing things up. We never did that (to my knowledge). What you describe happened with D*****boy of Black fleet. Was under revolt, CS under way==> left on a holiday to the pony farm :eek:

DeletedUser2413

I was under the impression that vacation mode couldn't be activated as long as there were attacks underway, so I don't see how the CS could have been on it's way; especially since it takes 48 hours to become active, it is more likely that he activated this BEFORE the 12 hour revolt timer.

Not that I'm saying he didn't do this to deke-out from your guys' attacks, but there is a slight possibility that coincidence had it's hand in this pot and he had actually activated it for legitimate reasons.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that vacation mode couldn't be activated as long as there were attacks underway, so I don't see how the CS could have been on it's way; especially since it takes 48 hours to become active, it is more likely that he activated this BEFORE the 12 hour revolt timer.

Not that I'm saying he didn't do this to deke-out from your guys' attacks, but there is a slight possibility that coincidence had it's hand in this pot and he had actually activated it for legitimate reasons.

For sure he activated it before CS was sent. But before attacks started is very unlikely. Now, we aren't careless people, but we didn't get any message at all.
Anyhow, it doesn't matter anymore, he's conquered.

DeletedUser

For sure he activated it before CS was sent. But before attacks started is very unlikely. Now, we aren't careless people, but we didn't get any message at all.
Anyhow, it doesn't matter anymore, he's conquered.

Sorry it was when the revolt first clock was 3/4th of the way done

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm a member at THE HIVE, although there name is kind of irrelevant to the game and creates many a joke, they are a good alliance to be in as it has experienced players ( like me;) ), organisation, leadership, fairness and has the ability to be loved by most other players.

DeletedUser

Do my eyes deceive me or did The Hive 4 just open?

And on a side note, why is everyones name pink :(

DeletedUser10081

the hive 4!!!!! we didnt even want the first Hive!!! Jk

its pink for Breast Cancer Awarness Month

DeletedUser

the hive 4!!!!! we didnt even want the first Hive!!! Jk

wellwell, that's not very nice of you. What did we do to you to deserve this?
Oh yeah, you were one of the first easy conquers... Maybe you should go to kappa like the others and start a new kindergarten over there :p
Growing little swords to attack with or something(SW)