The Hive

DeletedUser10081

wellwell, that's not very nice of you. What did we do to you to deserve this?
Oh yeah, you were one of the first easy conquers... Maybe you should go to kappa like the others and start a new kindergarten over there :p
Growing little swords to attack with or something(SW)

i was gonna delete my account before but then i noticed that i was in revolt so i let u guys take the city by the way it was a joke jk means just kidding

DeletedUser

Hive member

I know one thing for sure about the Hive- Their member Achillies Demi God is a terrible player and I cant imagine why any alliance would keep him- He does have nice tomatoes though-:)

DeletedUser

I know one thing for sure about the Hive- Their member Achillies Demi God is a terrible player and I cant imagine why any alliance would keep him- He does have nice tomatoes though-:)

Who are you, why do you have 0 points? I don't understand :eek:

DeletedUser

hive has to rock. It's like, an mra that is organized, and very efficient and deadly. 4 branches is a defeinete mra, but the original hive.(the one i'm in) has all the members swarming the leader of legion mymridon, and doing a dam good job. Legion Mrmryidon is going to be completely killed when this is over. Not because of extreme skill, but because of skill mixed in the 240 members sending an average of 500 slingers, 100 fireships, and 10 cs's. if the troops don't killem, the 170 pop in the cs will take out their stingers and stingem to death

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting works if you do it with skill. Prune and grow, prune and grow. Later in the game it is good to recruit some of the better players especially when they concede and join you. If you cannot beat them, join them. All I have to do is watch my range and keep all the hostiles out. It is also good to have some people in your alliance patient enough to answer repetitive questions. Watch the forums for those who need help or support. Those who treat others with contempt because they are "noobs" are just arrogant fools. Ya know, the atmosphere is awesome in the Hive branches and I just love all these people in this alliance. You talk bad about our brothers and sisters, WE KILL YOU! haha.:eek:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting works if you do it with skill. Prune and grow, prune and grow. Later in the game it is good to recruit some of the better players especially when they concede and join you. If you cannot beat them, join them. All I have to do is watch my range and keep all the hostiles out. It is also good to have some people in your alliance patient enough to answer repetitive questions. Watch the forums for those who need help or support. Those who treat others with contempt because they are "noobs" are just arrogant fools. Ya know, the atmosphere is awesome in the Hive branches and I just love all these people in this alliance. You talk bad about our brothers and sisters, WE KILL YOU! haha.:eek:

Paladin brother means: "we sting you" :cool:

DeletedUser13647

Hey Paladin. Remember me? From Kappa? Sorry 'bout deleting my Kappa account but I was getting sort of bored in that server.

DeletedUser

For Calamack: Ya, no problem bro. I have taken a liking to the revolt system. For chalna: Every so often the stinger is used and needs time to grow back. How far away are you from our core?:p

DeletedUser

hive has to rock. It's like, an mra that is organized, and very efficient and deadly. 4 branches is a defeinete mra, but the original hive.(the one i'm in) has all the members swarming the leader of legion mymridon, and doing a dam good job. Legion Mrmryidon is going to be completely killed when this is over. Not because of extreme skill, but because of skill mixed in the 240 members sending an average of 500 slingers, 100 fireships, and 10 cs's. if the troops don't killem, the 170 pop in the cs will take out their stingers and stingem to death

Do legion mymridon exist anymore?

DeletedUser13647

For Calamack: Ya, no problem bro. I have taken a liking to the revolt system. For chalna: Every so often the stinger is used and needs time to grow back. How far away are you from our core?:p

I'm have two cities in Ocean 53 right and one in 63 right around the 53/63 border. Is that any close to your core? And also POW's leader BogFly has a rogue attack coming in from The Hive. POW is our sister alliance so I'm wondering what's up?

DeletedUser

I'm have two cities in Ocean 53 right and one in 63 right around the 53/63 border. Is that any close to your core? And also POW's leader BogFly has a rogue attack coming in from The Hive. POW is our sister alliance so I'm wondering what's up?

Don't worry, it was a player who was bored and was sending some LS around ;)

DeletedUser

Some kid hurt about getting pretty much knocked out of the game by POW sent a message about POW wanting to take out Legion and next the Hive, so one player reacted before evaluating the situation. I messaged the player Bogfly personally and think the situation is resolved. I also sent Eco a message as well.

DeletedUser

Some kid hurt about getting pretty much knocked out of the game by POW sent a message about POW wanting to take out Legion and next the Hive, so one player reacted before evaluating the situation. I messaged the player Bogfly personally and think the situation is resolved. I also sent Eco a message as well.

anytime any day ;)

DeletedUser

Chalna stop spamming the forum, get off your walls and go kick some asses!