The Holy Greek Army

DeletedUser

A new alliance has been founded in ocean 57 called The Holy Greek Army, recruiting is open at the moment, if you want to be invited you can send a message to myself, Hermes122792 or any one in the leadership circle, Flocko22, Juago, or althe. We are looking for members who are willing to put time into their cities and who are willing to defend the rest of the alliance if necessary. We plan on being a small but organized alliance so recruiting will only be open for a short time, hurry and message any one in the leadership for details on joining, or post a reply on this forum and i will message you in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because Holy doesn't really connect with Greeks. Greeks should more be like.. "Divine Greeks" or Godly Greeks.

DeletedUser

true true but i wouldn't want to change the name now, good observation though

DeletedUser

The Holy Greek Army is now recruiting in ocean 46/47, no I did not just send random invites (as I am anti-MRA :p ) , I have a friend that i know personally who wanted to be in The Holy Greek Army, he is on the border of ocean 46/47 and seeing as i cant leave a friend hanging i invited him :) , he will be the commander of all forces in those oceans, if you want an invite contact me in game or on the forums. ( also recruiting is still open in ocean 57)

DeletedUser

holy greek army Batman!
that's what i kinda expect Robin to say.
good luck recruiting hermes.

ps - the banner is cool.

DeletedUser

find me i might join if it doesnt take that long for my ships to arrive there(for support of course)

DeletedUser

search for gamerboy! i wanna join! im 485, 787! id make a good leader or celtic! im strong and i no a LOT about greek mythology!