The HUN!

DeletedUser

Why is this section so absent of action! They are the NUMBER 1 alliance in the game, and as such, I'm curious to know why there is not a larger front against them!

This is a war game and this is by far the emptiest section hahaha outstanding guys.

but who wants to do more? Just message me in game.

:pro: !! (and now I just imagine myself kicking someone down a bottomless well.)

DeletedUser

I count seven in the Delta section. I think it depends on what your view of demoting the Huns may be. It could be as little as three or four, or as many as fourteen to sixteen, depending. I went with directly trying to rally people against the Huns. Eight, if you include the Black/Smash PnP from yonks ago.

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser8362

:pro: !! (and now I just imagine myself kicking someone down a bottomless well.)

No well is bottomless, as if it where it would be a whole going through the earth. And if you were to reach the centre the gravity would hold you in the center of the earth and you would be unable to escape. So i suppose thats bottomless?

DeletedUser

No well is bottomless, as if it where it would be a whole going through the earth. And if you were to reach the centre the gravity would hold you in the center of the earth and you would be unable to escape. So i suppose thats bottomless?

lol a physicist! nicely said!

DeletedUser

Are u talking about wholes without a w or wholes with an r instead of an l?

DeletedUser

Semantic? You're discussing semantics?
I though this was a post about war and stuff like that, seems to be a grammar class or a physhics class

DeletedUser

Everyone seems scared to challenge the Huns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is because if they EVER were to get in bad position(fat chance they would) they have huge allies like DoA that would send a ton of support.

Well...I guess...but mostly cause
1.They are already fighting them(Eaters of the Dead, S-G Elites, Harbringers.
2.Not in range(Kitten Smashers, SC
3.Allies(DoA, Black, IoA, IL, OTC, Asylum)
Pretty much everyone in the top 15 except for Relentless, have no idea about them

DeletedUser

Pretty much everyone in the top 15 except for Relentless, have no idea about them
lol Relentless is never in any major wars as of late, they have mastered the art of staying on the fence